PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok to Siem Reap on Air Asia

ofage
July 24th, 2013, 15:19
I just read on another site that Air Asia is now flying from Bangkok To Siem Reap at a much cheaper fare than previously available. Good for us.

Nirish guy
July 24th, 2013, 16:13
Has this service started yet as a quick look on their website shows no flights available on that route ??

ofage
July 27th, 2013, 08:51
Has this service started yet as a quick look on their website shows no flights available on that route ??
According to the opening page of Air Asia's ad the flight to Siem Reap begins on October 1, but I have tried repeatedly to book a flight on and after that date and the site will not allow me to do so. This is despite the ad offering a discount if the flight is booked prior to July 24th. I tried before and after that date but it does not work.

Surfcrest
July 27th, 2013, 15:10
You may have heard that Air Asia is now flying from Bangkok to Siem Reap. This will be a great savings from the fares charged by Bangkok Air. Air Asia has an introductory promotion for this route of as low as $79. But, don't hold your breath thinking you will get the ride for that price. I'm sure both of those seats have been long gone.

I have repeatedly tried to book a flight later than October but the Air Asia site will not let me do so.

Good bye once again kjun12

Surfcrest

July 28th, 2013, 10:15
Has this service started yet as a quick look on their website shows no flights available on that route ??According to the opening page of Air Asia's ad the flight to Siem Reap begins on October 1, but I have tried repeatedly to book a flight on and after that date and the site will not allow me to do so. This is despite the ad offering a discount if the flight is booked prior to July 24th. I tried before and after that date but it does not work.I've just done so!!