PDA

View Full Version : Another New Low By Neal Bernard aka The Avenger & BQ

Surfcrest
July 22nd, 2013, 00:09
Another New Low By Neal Bernard aka The Avenger & BQ

I have been notified by my PBB informants that Neal Bernard has slunk to an all time new low by posting this as The Avenger on the PBB, originally with my name built into the story.

The Avenger's post edited;

On Friday 20 July a Vancouver lower court granted a temporary injunction preventing the Vancouver Sun publishing the following item relating to International pedophilia. However the injunction does not apply outside north America and with gratitude to sources connected to the Vancouver Sun here is an extract of the news report:
"following advice from Interpol via Thailand a warrant was enforced in Vancouver for the search and seizure of premises associated with Canadian national **************** and others. Photographs and videos depicting child sexual offences together with computers and videos were confiscated. Investigating authorities are said to be shocked and outraged by the nature of the seized material. In addiction to the aforementioned items other evidence relating to bestiality and necrophilia were also confiscated" -The prosecution will appeal the decision to the Appeal Court as soon as possible.

Message to the perv pedophile *********:

You can bribe the Thais but the Canadians are less corruptable. You can make all the threats you want and try as hard as you can to suppress the truth but if the authorities do not stop you The Avengers will. Sue us if we do not speak the truth. The above information will be widely circulated to all news and other outlets as soon as the injunction is lifted.

We know who you are, and we know where you are.

Warrant:

To be Executed.

Of course, this is not true and is a direct violation of Thai Law.
Why would someone stoop so low.....to make something up like this and to post it publically?
SHAME!!!!!!!!

As I said before, Neal Bernard is BQ.
If you were a member of the board before May 31st and you knew a Bitch Queen or anyone else posting or known by that name, I can tell you that whomever that is / was is long gone from the PBB / TBB and that it is Neal that is responding to the PBB membership as the BQ.
http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/bitch-board-closes-yet-again-t28513.html
I have added the additional names in edit red of Neal on the PBB that have either slipped due to his own stupidity or that have been tripped up by Timmberty in the past few days.
http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/post277794.html#p277794

As expected, I have been told and have been provided examples (one attached) of Neal responding as BQ to the PBB membership.

Neal Bernard (sallysuckemsilly@windowslive.com)

"I have xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

BQ"

A little investigation has revealedтАж.surprise, surpriseтАж..sallysuckemsilly@windowslive.com is registered to one Neal Bernard aka Miss Sally.
Enough is enough, I will deal with this latest тАЬcomplaintтАЭ, as my lawyer coins it as I see fit. It is doubtful that we will get anything from the pitiful little US based company, Picture Bright Corp Acct # is 637 8766 48 that provides Neal his very simple existence. As Neal has already told us, on top of the fact that he is moving to Cambodia тАЬI tell yaтАЭ before October that he is going to die by the end of the year. While this is very sad, for at least Neal (if no one else), rest assured that I will write his obituary so that he will be remembered for a very long time for his behaviour on earth.

As it appears that with the exception of Uncle Albert and maybe one or two othersтАж..the TBB is ALL NEALтАж..I think itтАЩs best that we suffocate the TBB in silence. We all know that it is a parasite of SGT and GBT and so when we ignore itтАж.it is destined to suffocate and die. As with SGT when Neal was here, it will only be a matter of time before he turns on his own membership as he has done with Timmberty and Sonofabeach.

Please no more links to the TBB...on any forum (Thank you). (This is not a rule, but a request.....links posted may be deleted)

Surfcrest

Surfcrest
July 22nd, 2013, 11:21
And now he tries to answer for what he did!

I will tell ya what I am really starting to believe? I have Googled this and Googled this again and again and all I get is that a person with a different name was arrested with just about all the exact same details coming from Thailand. I think that Smurf himself or someone tryimg to help Smurf came over here and printed the story changing the name to Smurf in hopes that the story would remain up there so Smurf could cature it and start a lawsuit and try and close Thailand Bitch Board down. Seems that another libelous post by another newbie who was speaking of Gay Slobs favorite place also made a libelous post as Bitch Queen went and censored yet another post and I have never seen her censor until today. Could Gay Slob have tried to post something under another name for devious reasons? Could someone else? Wh is behind this that is up to no good. Maybe there should be a tit for tat? Maybe some of our hydras on SGT should post some interesting NEWS FLASHES over there and capture them real fast so that these people getting libeled can sue. How would that sound?

I told you they can be real low lifes!

Surfcrest
July 23rd, 2013, 14:36
....and so it now concludes.......

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/BallsPondRoadJPEG.jpg

....thank you very much Balls Pond Road :3some:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/sallysuckemsilly8.jpg

...and this one is for Boop Boop-Oop-A-Doop (aka Neal aka BQ)....from PBB Member Miss Ann Thrope