PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya - Sunnee Plaza - New erotic show.

thaiguest
July 20th, 2013, 03:16
The new owners of U-Turn bar have done a u-turn on their shisha-pipe only bar format.
You can still have a shisha but it's not the only thing!
Because at approx 12.15 am the curtains are closed and an erotic show is performed by the very handsome boys for the pleasure of the customers.
Last night a sizeable group of falangs gathered for the performance which all I think involved a shower-show and maybe more.
How the these falangs knew about the performance beats me...hush telegraph maybe.
Copa and Boys' Town in general beware- Sunnee is nipping at your heels.

bucknaway
July 20th, 2013, 03:57
I'm surprised Xboys has not opened a bar in Sunee.

vnman
July 20th, 2013, 06:12
The new owners of U-Turn bar have done a u-turn on their shisha-pipe only bar format.
Because at approx 12.15 am the curtains are closed and an erotic show is performed by the very handsome boys for the pleasure of the customers.
Last night a sizeable group of falangs gathered for the performance which all I think involved a shower-show and maybe more.
How the these falangs knew about the performance beats me...hush telegraph maybe.

Could you define handsome boys please?

I was told about this a couple a days ago by someone standing in front of the bar.

The only thing Sunnee is nipping at is at the Titanic.

I'm loving it in Pattaya/Thailand but sunnee and boys town didn't have much to to with this.

Manforallseasons
July 20th, 2013, 12:26

The BIB has shown they have a different standard for what is excepted in Sunee.

newalaan2
July 20th, 2013, 18:06
The only thing Sunnee is nipping at is at the Titanic. I'm loving it in Pattaya/Thailand but sunnee and boys town didn't have much to to with this.
Typical clueless bland generalisation from someone who is obviously oblivious to the facts. Sunee is on the up-and-up, Double Shot shows this clearly with their expensive REFURBISHMENT, then REFURBISHMENT costing money at Forest House, Come In and Sky bars looking to EXPAND! not contract, Don Plaza hotel INVESTING in a much improved new bar area....etc..etc..

Please tell us where Sunee is 'going down' like the Titanic. Been hearing this crap for YEARS...it's still there!

What ya trying to say MFAS? Do you actually mean? accepted (allowed), expected (hoped for) or excepted as in what is not permitted in Sunee or is an exception to the rule? A normal one liner from you where nothing makes initial sense. What do you mean by standard. If u are saying that BIB don't allow erotic shows/content in sunee bars, you're wrong....see Eros, Happy Boys and U-Turn(above). If that's not what you mean clarification is needed, as it is with 90% of your posts. Was your post made pre or post-empty gin bottle?

thaiguest
July 20th, 2013, 18:54
The only thing Sunnee is nipping at is at the Titanic. I'm loving it in Pattaya/Thailand but sunnee and boys town didn't have much to to with this.
Typical clueless bland generalisation from someone who is obviously oblivious to the facts. Sunee is on the up-and-up, Double Shot shows this clearly with their expensive REFURBISHMENT, then REFURBISHMENT costing money at Forest House, Come In and Sky bars looking to EXPAND! not contract, Don Plaza hotel INVESTING in a much improved new bar area....etc..etc..

Please tell us where Sunee is 'going down' like the Titanic. Been hearing this crap for YEARS...it's still there!

What ya trying to say MFAS? Do you actually mean? accepted (allowed), expected (hoped for) or excepted as in what is not permitted in Sunee or is an exception to the rule? A normal one liner from you where nothing makes initial sense. What do you mean by standard. If u are saying that BIB don't allow erotic shows/content in sunee bars, you're wrong....see Eros, Happy Boys and U-Turn(above). If that's not what you mean clarification is needed, as it is with 90% of your posts. Was your post made pre or post-empty gin bottle?

Maybe the BIB have at last accepted that Sunnee is exceptional except of course that this theory is off the mark as you might expect coming from me.

Manforallseasons
July 20th, 2013, 21:21
Newalaan do you think as is in Xboys that full nudity and a fuck show would last today in Sunee? You may not be the sharpest knife on the rack but I hope you remember to buy those 2 bottles of Bombay at duty free if you must you can substitute Booths.

thaiguest
July 21st, 2013, 03:41

I was told about this a couple a days ago by someone standing in front of the bar.

I'm loving it in Pattaya/Thailand but sunnee and boys town didn't have much to to with this.
1) Prince Harry
2) So?
3) The Titanic?
4) Loving it in Pattaya-good!

newalaan2
July 21st, 2013, 06:20
Maybe they're not sure if a Bt200 per drink and expected min Bt50 tip bar might survive in sunee?

Newalaan do you think as is in Xboys that full nudity and a fuck show would last today in Sunee?
MFAS your garbled original one liner wasn't clear, but my reply was relevant to the title of the thread regarding erotic shows, thaiguest has already confirmed at least one took place in Sunee, and there IS nudity at Eros and Happy Boys as seen with my very own eyes, and who would EVER have thought that a fuck show would have been permitted (or in your language 'excepted') in the Pattayaland area, you would probably have been one of those chiming in a one liner before the first one took place that it could NEVER happen! yet it has! and a fuck show had never been seen there before. Never seen any gogo boy wanking onstage in a Pattayaland bar, yet it happens all the time in Sunee and always has done. Lets face it MFAS even though you live in Pattaya you haven't got a clue about what goes on there have you?

You may not be the sharpest knife on the rack
That's as maybe, and the fact I'm trying to hold a 'sensible' exchange with someone who is clearly not playing with a full deck probably proves it, but it's still a bit much to be classed as 'not the sharpest knife in the rack' by a man who uses the word excepted instead of (I assume) accepted, who thinks that Krazy Dragon is in Patong Phuket and who thinks Double Shot name is double shoot.......

MFAS.........I could 'substitute' 2 bottles of turpentine or toilet-duck for your Bombay Gin and you would be none-the-wiser, and if it made you go blind I doubt you would even notice.

Manforallseasons
July 21st, 2013, 12:09
Maybe they're not sure if a Bt200 per drink and expected min Bt50 tip bar might survive in sunee?

Newalaan do you think as is in Xboys that full nudity and a fuck show would last today in Sunee?
MFAS your garbled original one liner wasn't clear, but my reply was relevant to the title of the thread regarding erotic shows, thaiguest has already confirmed at least one took place in Sunee, and there IS nudity at Eros and Happy Boys as seen with my very own eyes, and who would EVER have thought that a fuck show would have been permitted (or in your language 'excepted') in the Pattayaland area, you would probably have been one of those chiming in a one liner before the first one took place that it could NEVER happen! yet it has! and a fuck show had never been seen there before. Never seen any gogo boy wanking onstage in a Pattayaland bar, yet it happens all the time in Sunee and always has done.

Well you have certainly given DragonMaster some things to ponder in his new job. :8(

vnman
July 21st, 2013, 12:36

2) So?

Thaiguest, If you were aiming to be a tool...job well done!

Newalaan2:

If you have not seen sunee shrinking over the past years then I don't know how to explain my statement. For every bar that is refurbishing another is disappearing and not necessary in the same ratio. Please compare maps of years past and see all that's not there anymore.

latintopxxx
July 23rd, 2013, 04:39
...I can definitely confirm nudity and lewedness (had a naked boy on my lap) at eros and happy boys( stripped one naked...draped him across my lap and fondled whilst I had a beer behind one of those infamous screens...........as for a fuck show...that I have not seen yet...only in boyztoen at xboys+xboysland....

Krazy4thai
July 24th, 2013, 14:47
What does the plethora of insults this thread turned into have to do with the OP ???
Can someone confirm Thaiguest's original post topic about U turn having an erotic show at around mid-night??. Looks like I'll have to check it out myself tonight to get an answer.
i had heard from a farang with whom I shared a morning coffee that he had been "dragged" sic into an upstairs go-go erotic show one night recently, but from his description I was led to believe it was in the opposite Sunee soi. I looked for the bar he described and can only see U Turn as a new upstairs bar which fits his description. From the outside it appeared to have very little appeal or indication it was anything other than a bar where numerous shishas were being delivered.
I usually look to "Nicky's newsletter for info on new openings/closings. I don't recall anything there about U Turn bar.
Seems like none of the boys in Sunee know the story of U Turn either, as most I asked didn't seem to know what it was. If I can get any definitive 1st hand info I will post here.

latintopxxx
July 24th, 2013, 19:43
krazy...get used to the insults and nit picking.....a small minority thrive on it......occasionally I will react but most times try to ignore it....much healthier...

Nirish guy
July 24th, 2013, 21:20
@krazy4thai - yes I confirm ( with my own eyes) that they had a bit of a show on the other night - actually I was dragged over ( literally ) by the batman of double shot, who was very excited on hearing there was a "bog cock" show on. Meanwhile on peering in what it actually was ( at that point) was the ultra violet lighting soapy show where the guys are soaped up and caressing each other under ultra violet light ( boring as shit in my book and I literally didn't even to stand with him to watch it and returned instantly to my stool in DS) - it may I guess have turned into a big cock or fucking show later ( again very boring now if you ask me) plus as there were no punters in the bar it just looked odd with the two guys working away at the back corner of the bar and not a sinner near them.

And Latin - you're full of it ! :-) in Eros whilst I wouldn't say you would never have a naked boy on your lap it's not encouraged by the boys and trust me, I know them and they like to please me but even then (and for the sake of the management and nithing else) they do try to keep something on them to keep the place legal - and again that's nothing to do with money or which punter etc, just them playing smart - and re happy boys - what screens exactly are you talking about ? as you're either mixing your bars up or are full of it :-) as down stairs there simply aren't any screens and upstairs there's simply no NEED for any screens generally speaking, unless they brought some out specially for a little special action just for you of course :-) - so which famous screens are you referring to exactly then ?? :-)

latintopxxx
July 25th, 2013, 03:20
Nirish...will not comment further on eros...I know where i was ....and what i did...or it will just turn into a "he said"... she said"....waste of time. Screens are in good boys...opposite krazy dragon...run by a short plump feminine guy....kind that makes your skin crawl...it used to be a regular enclosed bar, as wil a front wall and door...now its all open...with huge roller doors...towards the baxk are coiches placed strategically behind some bamboo/wooden screens to provide some privacy....so the formula still remaind the same...as in you choose of the the boys hanging around outside...take him inside and the games commence...

thaiguest
July 25th, 2013, 13:28

Seeing I'm a 'tool' I wish to re-tool my original response slightly.
It's strange to me that a friend would be bothered telling someone who has no love for and presumably no interest in Sunnee/Boystown about a small show in a obscure bar in one of these afore-mentioned places.
Would he/she not be more inclined to report to you the opening of the Art in Paradise exhibition off 2nd road or some other such edifying event?

pennyboy
July 25th, 2013, 17:59
On my visits to Eros I have often seen the boys naked and looking after a customer in the main bar area.

Not me,of course , as I have standards :sign5:

Nirish guy
July 26th, 2013, 14:29
I see rather than trying to keep their show u dee wraps and on a need to know basis as some where suggesting U Turn now have a large easel type notice board sitting at the front of the bar almost in the middle of the Soi as we rising their midnight show - although interestingly / strangely it's all in Thai !!

So I don't know whether that means they're trying to get the word out to the bar boys to pass on to their customers ( although I wouldn't have thought any bar boy would encourage their customer to leave their bar ?) or maybe it's just more a case of the boss said "stick a notice up" and no one thought ( or could write) to put in the English ! That's probably more likely I'm guessing !

latintopxxx
July 27th, 2013, 15:08
nirish...I'm not pennyboy...just in case you are wondering....