PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya - Sunnee Plaza -doubleshot bar changing of the guard

thaiguest
July 19th, 2013, 02:12
The operative mentioned in my last post (he/she/) "RE Double Shot Bar" has 'retired' from her/his post as of today.
Hopefully now the bar can move on to better days and on to a time when it will be a standard-bearing exemplar of what we aspire to what ALL SUNNEE BARS should be.

bucknaway
July 19th, 2013, 02:22
Now what's going on?

One day that bar is empty
The next day they are booming bad music
Then the next day it's the best bar in sunee

And some pics would help :-)

Manforallseasons
July 19th, 2013, 03:53
Who is the operative, it had been the manager?

Nirish guy
July 19th, 2013, 16:58
I believe you're referring to the cashier lady who's services are I believe lets just say no longer required but as the reasons I was told are all heresay ( albeit from very sound sources) I'll not bother repeating them.

Krazy4thai
July 19th, 2013, 18:09
Now what's going on?

One day that bar is empty
The next day they are booming bad music
Then the next day it's the best bar in sunee

And some pics would help :-)

Despite previous negative posts by myself regarding DS bar, I have now done a complete turn around and it is becoming a regular haunt for me.
The bad, very loud music has been replaced by gentler retro music as preferred by the manager a rather pleasant man.
Last night was very quiet and I noticed a few farang drifting in later in the evening; regardless of customer levels there are plenty of nice, handsome hosts available (IMHO anyway, different strokes...) , busy or no. Thankfully for the most part non-fem "welcommme" boys.
From my observation, should a farang , hesitantly or not, touch foot to the step surrounding the bar he will be surrounded by a flurry of attentive boys until he is settled into a chair.
The "bad music" tends to appear when the boss comes in and his friends join him. At which time the noise level in general increases.

the "best bar in Sunee" I would say rapidly reaching for that title.

No pics sorry, will try to obtain some :salute:

francois
July 20th, 2013, 23:46
The bad, very loud music has been replaced by gentler retro music as preferred by the manager a rather pleasant man.

Stopped by tonight and did meet the manager. The music was loud and annoying enough to make conversation difficult. Will say that some of the boys were quite attractive.

catawampuscat
July 21st, 2013, 10:29
I was with Francois at Double Shot. Volume was loud and live loud music/singing from around the corner
didn't help. Agree that some of the many boys were very interesting. Off still 400b. I had a glass of wine, which
was 30 or 40b. more than at close by bars, so no bargain. Manager welcoming and boys friendly. Of course,
Fran├зois is boy magnet.