PDA

View Full Version : Any Gay Boat-trips out to the Islands?

donald1
July 18th, 2013, 16:53
Does anyone know of any companies or hotels sponsoring a boat trip
with food & drinks out to the islands to snorkle and lounge? I saw some
in the past but now have 10 days to try to find something.

Neo
July 28th, 2013, 05:45
No, I know of no way to find a charter to the island for a person that would asked that question.

Patanawet
July 28th, 2013, 13:57
Does anyone know of any companies or hotels sponsoring a boat trip
with food & drinks out to the islands to snorkle and lounge? I saw some
in the past but now have 10 days to try to find something.

That's a bit vague! Where?
Thailand has a long coastline and many islands.
If you're thinking of Phuket, you could try talking to Connect Guesthouse who run/ran weekly boat trips.

gumblebee
July 28th, 2013, 21:12
If you're in Pattaya, you could organise your own boat-trip.

Last christmas holiday I went on a fishing trip with a few friends (farang and thai). We rented one of those big wooden boats (similar to the ones that go to Ko Lan etc.). I didn't organise it, but I understand it's fairly easy to do. Basically you go to Bali-Hai pier and ask round to reserve a boat (easier to do if you bring a Thai friend along). I believe we paid about 5000 Bath. We mostly brought our own drinks and snacks ; they fried the fish we caught (small ones but quite a lot - we had some left for friends to take home).

If you invite Thai friends (and any friends you let them bring along), they need to be able to take time off from work. If they work an evening shift they need an hour or 2 afterwards to go back to their room to make themselves presentable.

TravellerDave
July 29th, 2013, 01:51
Donald if you organise a trip let me know. It could be fun.

Zebedee
July 29th, 2013, 13:30
Donald if you organise a trip let me know. It could be fun.

Donald, if you give me the tel. number of the guy in your Avatar I'll sell you my soul!