PDA

View Full Version : Hiring a taxi driver for the day

bucknaway
July 18th, 2013, 04:48
I'm interested in hiring a handsome motorbike taxi driver for the day. Someone who will come pick me up from my condo when I call and take me anyplace in Pattaya I choose to go. Someone who will take me from the beach to the sauna, from the sauna to the mall and. From the mall back to my condo and then to Sunee or boyztown.

Any suggestions on a fair starting offer to propose to the taxi guy?

Smiles
July 18th, 2013, 10:16
I'm interested in hiring a handsome motorbike taxi driver for the day . . . any suggestions on a fair starting offer to propose to the taxi guy?
I assume you mean you want him to wait around for you during the day, not taking any other customers.
A reasonable question: At the very least it would have to be somewhat more than he'd make during an average day. Why not start at an offer of paying for lunch (at least) and gasoline ... plus net 1500 baht in his pocket at the end of the day.
Any sex stuff would be extra and either 'up to you' or just plain 'mai oehw kap'.

jinks
July 18th, 2013, 12:52
Smiles is it not it time for the annual push for your old man ?

bert160
July 18th, 2013, 13:46
Are some of these mororbike boys available for sex? It would be nice...sitting at the back....arms around a sexy driver's waist...maybe only phantasy?

lonelywombat
July 18th, 2013, 15:36
The bigger the stand or the volume of bookings usually attract the older drivers and now sometimes women drivers. The cost of the rent is based on what the BIB feel it is worth.

Unless bucky is looking for the very odd handsome man in late thirties, then probably not the busy stands is a waste of time.

But I have had several boys from backstreet stands that have taken my eye. The first time I tried this was with a cutie I met after late late breakfast at Two Guys.I enjoyed the company and asked whether he would pick me on my return. He was rostered off but still came to pick me up ,in fact I was there early and he was waiting.

The beach run was about 60 baht . I gave him 100 and 100 for the return. He did not want to come to my room first time, but I made a habit of booking him every day. It was worth it.

The 1500 baht mentioned by smiles depends on his station. Lots of the back street drivers are lucky to take an average of 500 baht per day. I seemed to get more generous every day in lieu of payment for being friendly.

The answer is find the boy, almost certainly he will not be on a busy station, tip him well and ask for him to pick you up for return trip.

bucknaway
July 18th, 2013, 16:25
Thanks guys! I appreciate the advice!

colmx
July 19th, 2013, 02:27
why not find a cute, compatible boy on GR that has a motorbike?
That way he can be your driver, sex partner and company during the day?

bucknaway
July 19th, 2013, 03:25
I kinda want the freedom to be a butterfly and don't want a guy hanging around all day being a cock block lol

christianpfc
July 20th, 2013, 02:56
There was a very handsome motorbike taxi driver at Hua Lampong station some months ago, but when I passed twice on other days (later than when I first saw him), he was not there, I will have to go back at the same time!

There are some cute tuk-tuk drivers in Silom ans Surawong area.

But back to your question: I had a taxi driver (well, not a taxi, just a car, an old one) in Chantaburi who drove me around a full day (about 7 hours and 100 km trip) for 900 Baht. (At the beginning it was just 450 Baht to Wat Kao Sukim, then I extended it step by step hoping the end price would be reasonable, even if I didn't negotiate the extensions in advance). So for a motorcycle driver, 500 to 1000 should be reasonable.