PDA

View Full Version : Emirates First Class Offer

scottish-guy
July 18th, 2013, 01:32
Received an Email today offering First Class Companion Fares from LGW to BKK for ┬г3111 per person (x2) and offer states Single Traveller at ┬г3211.

Travel 4th July to -14th December. Return within 4 months. Must book by July 22nd.

Small print - appears to apply to DXB-BKK -BKK- DXB legs ONLY

Great deal for anybody who has a spare ┬г2500 (compared to normal Econ fare) . Worth checking out if you have.

http://www.emirates.com/uk/english/offers/1274511/Travel-in-Luxury-Together

jinks
July 18th, 2013, 02:35
I expect this will be by A380 = you can shower and arrive with clean knickers.

MiniMee
July 18th, 2013, 03:08
So, have you booked your next trip?

joe552
July 18th, 2013, 04:25
Scottish-guy, think you might have a not so secret admirer in Mini-mee, or should that be stalker?

alas, the Emirates offer is way out of my cheap Charlie league :crybaby:

scottish-guy
July 18th, 2013, 05:24
He's not so much a stalker Joe, as Santa's little helper.

Mini Mee is desperate to know when I was last in Thailand and when I will next be in Thailand.

No doubt he would also like to know where I stayed last time, where I'll be staying next time, the relevant room numbers, and which bars I'll be visiting.

It reminds me of when kjun12 was (almost certainly) instructed to send me a PM saying he was keen to meet up.

Unfortunately for Mini Mee, kjun12, and their sponsor .... I'm not that gullible.

The First Class is also out of my league Joe - if that's any consolation - but I'm sure NIrish is on the phone to Emirates right now!! :hello2:

OMFG - banter!!

Mancs
July 18th, 2013, 10:51
I like Emirates and will be flying back to uk with them next Tuesday-but in economy :( Their food is better than most with about 18 meal choices if you book it in advance, including a vegan Jain meal. That reminds me of a farang who was saying how hard it is to find vegetarian food in some towns in Thailand:slightly odd in a Buddhist country.

Sooty
July 18th, 2013, 14:05
I like Emirates and will be flying back to uk with them next Tuesday-but in economy :( Their food is better than most with about 18 meal choices if you book it in advance, including a vegan Jain meal. That reminds me of a farang who was saying how hard it is to find vegetarian food in some towns in Thailand:slightly odd in a Buddhist country.I do hate people who are picky about their food. Do I read on here about the person who's a passive vegetarian?

Nirish guy
July 18th, 2013, 15:51
but I'm sure NIrish is on the phone to Emirates right now!!

Alas unfortunately not as the few sheckles that I have tend go on the more important and finer things in life - which when in Thailand is more than likely hookers and booze :-)

But as I am currently lying here on Dontang beach after just having a nice massage and with nothing stronger than an orange fanta beside me ( note I didn't mention the hooker :-) there may well be some hope yet for my immortal soul ! :-)

But keeping on track - those offers drive me nuts ( a bit like the Thai pricing thread elsewhere) as they discriminate against the single traveller ( which most of us coming here are - by choice or otherwise - I'm guessing) as they'll happily give you a free ticket ( or 50% off or whatever) for your partner BUT if you're travelling alone and say well I'll take that second ticket ( or 50% off or whatever) and use it against my next trip you can't ! I really don't get that's its still one bum on seat on the plane so I can't see what difference it should make to them - but the guy sitting two rows from me effectively gets a free ticket for buying one normal priced ticket and I on buying the same normal price ticket get nothing - and all because I happen to chose to travel alone :-(

So THAT'S the reason I'm sticking to economy or BC as I just wouldn't give them the money because of that - yeah that's SO the reason and nothing whatsoever to do with the ┬г3 or 4k price tag ! Lol