PDA

View Full Version : Neal's Turn

Surfcrest
July 17th, 2013, 20:09
PS You are also LOSAM on this board. Get it LO for Logran and Sam you wrote me was the name of your lover! The reason I know this for a fact is that you sent me emails under that email address, losam@hotmail.com and I know it was you because losam wrote to my new email address after I gave you sawatdee email and I know is what you told me and of course LOSAM is bitching at me on Pattaya Bitch Board. So fuck off Andrew and remember that you are doing the same and desrve everything what you get. LIES, DISHONESTY. Your name is SHIT! MR LOGRAN you have so many hydras on here one cant keep up with them.

Neal, it sounds like then from what you are telling us that you are using the email members sign up as on the PBB / TBBтАжwhatever the hell you are calling this trash heap this week.

This sounds like something only the admin or the owner of the PBB might have access to.

Did I not warn everyone what you were capable of and the risks of you having this information?

Unfortunately you are dumb as a sack of hammersтАж..as we all know and your accusations yet again are baseless. Yes my partnerтАЩs name is SamтАж.but I believe there are probably hundreds upon thousands of other people named SamтАж.so your conclusions are more than a little lacking. If you really knew what you were doing Neal, you wouldnтАЩt have to pay someone monthly to look after the technical responsibilities of your boards. Where is SmoothLegs btwтАжdrunk again or hastily packing?

NextтАж.you do not have an email from me from this losam Hotmail address. This is yet another lie. I dare you to produce it and publish it Neal! Prove to the board how credible you are by exposing me as losam.

You canтАЩt pal, because it simply is not so.

I wonder how the real owner of losam@hotmail.com feels about his personal information being exposed publically?

And nowтАжas I pass over all the personal information Neal provided when I purchased the site to my American based Private Investigator and I wonderтАж..what kind of information is he going to bring back for me to share? LetтАЩs seeтАжcause the game appears to be on!

Pressed to prove his baseless allegations, Miss Sally back tracks and deflects her lies. No EMAIL RIGHT NEAL? ANOTHER BIG LIE NEAL RIGHT?

The beautiful this about having a whole pile of money Neal is that it allows me to call your bluff. Remember what I said to you and the Pattaya Bitch Board.....I'm coming for you! :violent3:

Surfcest

timmberty
July 17th, 2013, 21:04
i am absolutly fasinated by all of this ... surf you have my infomation on here, same as neal had on here, same as he might have over there, and if he isnt in charge of pbb/tbb then someone else holds that info ..
im wondering just want can he do with my info that could be of so much concern ? he could give out my name and email address ... as could you ... so what !! you make it sound like it could hack into my bank account and steal the money from it ... rather than just knowing what email i sign on here with .
you seem to be exposing one thing after another, wasting much time and energy in doing so .. from what i can see nothing has changed what so ever ...
a few half baked plans to sue that will never come to anything ... we know your name and your email address .. has that put your life in danger ? we know neals email address, we know he used to sit night after night outside his bar in b/t .. i dont think anyone made an attempt on his life in all the time he was there.
i guess my question is thus ... WHAT IS THE POINT OF BORING THE CRAP OUT OF EVERY BODY, with this never ending sarga.
sure i could choose not to read it .. but when nothings been posted for a few hours its only natural to go look at things you aint read before ..
in the 2 or 3 months you have had ownership of this board only one thing hasnt changed, and that is your constant non stop bitching at a group of bitches ... seems like a waste of time to me.

jinks
July 17th, 2013, 21:55
I wonder how the real owner of losam@hotmail.com feels about his personal information being exposed publically?

A simple search = http://losam.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&user=admin

timmberty
July 18th, 2013, 04:46
thats a really interesting link jinks ... it took me to an account that was last used 9 years ago and is currently not activated ... neal did well to recieve an email from an account that isnt in use ..
can you do another seach and find out why the first one took you there ?
like i say its fancinating .. the plot thickens.. i wonder what the next turn of events will be ... i reckon surf will turn out to be neal !!!... jinks, will be scotty and lonelywombat ... uncle albert will be LMTU cause he didnt really die, hes been hiding behind the curtains.
i think you should make a new forum just for this fast moving all entralling adventure, maybe make a t.v. series out of it .. it would make you millions.

scottish-guy
July 18th, 2013, 04:54
... i wonder what the next turn of events will be ... jinks will be scotty....

Only if jinks has a wig. :evil4:

..surf you have... ..a few half baked plans to sue that will never come to anything ...

Well I have no certain knowledge, but I don't think that's Surf's plans at all - I think you are completely misreading the situation IMHO.

Surfcrest
July 18th, 2013, 12:45
i am absolutly fasinated by all of this ... surf you have my infomation on here, same as neal had on here, same as he might have over there, and if he isnt in charge of pbb/tbb then someone else holds that info ..
im wondering just want can he do with my info that could be of so much concern ? he could give out my name and email address ... as could you ... so what !! you make it sound like it could hack into my bank account and steal the money from it ... rather than just knowing what email i sign on here with .
you seem to be exposing one thing after another, wasting much time and energy in doing so .. from what i can see nothing has changed what so ever ...
a few half baked plans to sue that will never come to anything ... we know your name and your email address .. has that put your life in danger ? we know neals email address, we know he used to sit night after night outside his bar in b/t .. i dont think anyone made an attempt on his life in all the time he was there.
i guess my question is thus ... WHAT IS THE POINT OF BORING THE CRAP OUT OF EVERY BODY, with this never ending sarga.
sure i could choose not to read it .. but when nothings been posted for a few hours its only natural to go look at things you aint read before ..
in the 2 or 3 months you have had ownership of this board only one thing hasnt changed, and that is your constant non stop bitching at a group of bitches ... seems like a waste of time to me.
Both scottish-guy and jinks have raised some good points, although I can tell you that there are greater search programs out there that will provide a great deal more information than what might come back from the link jinks provided.

Timmberty, you have asked some very good questions that I believe deserve an equally good answer. I know you have asked some good questions over there recently and I applaud you for at least trying, despite the negativeтАжname calling response you got back. I figure I / we owe you more than thatтАж.so here goesтАж.

First let me say that I am not losam and that I donтАЩt get time to read the PBB / TBB and so I rely on messages from the folks that do, to alert me when the line between right and wrong is crossed. If a rock comes over the fence, a missile strike is the response. ThatтАЩs who I am. I canтАЩt allow Neal to be publishing damaging crap, damaging to me personally and damaging to my personal reputation. I believe we have a copy of Thai liable law posted either in Rules, Guidelines and Discussion Forum or in the Resource Forum. These rules apply to every board operating in ThailandтАжnot just this one.

Why do you keep bringing up poor Andrew Longran's name was a violation of privacy BUT you will not address that BOTH jinks and Smufmutt allowed MY NAME to be posted in full on and allowed it to remain up there for DAYS. The only reason it was pulled down was because KILTS and others screamed about it.

You must remember that we went over this discussion about NealтАЩs name and how it was actually he who was responsible for loading his full name and photo in the SawatdeeForum@hotmail.com contacts, not us. I should have known he had motives for giving us this SGF Hotmail account with the saleтАж.a Trojan Horse if there ever was one. Now he wants to blame us for that, or use this excuse to justify publishing my name over and over. Neal has wilfully and deliberately published my name, now twice publicallyтАжincluding today. Appreciate too, that Neal himself has previously published his own full name and photos, by his own accord I believe, and so this example with my name is a question of it being done against someoneтАЩs willтАжa clear cut violation of privacy. You can imagine the effect this might have on many of the membership here...perhaps your own.

As Beachlover said in a post yesterday, it isnтАЩt so much the membership or the community knowing my name, but the general public beyond that. Now, as a result of what Neal has done, if you populate my name in a search engine, it will lead you to the PBB. This isnтАЩt about violence or being assassinated or having my identity stolenтАжalthough we have seen examples of someone trying this at the CGT site with some member's user names. As Beachlover said, some of us are not retired yet and continue to work or socialize in the business community. Other people besides SGT readers or even PBB readers are going to come across this information if it continues to be pumped out, unchecked.

I think most if not all members know which issue I am the most sensitive about. You need only to look at Sunday Funnies # 46 http://bangkokbois.wordpress.com/2013/06/23/sunday-funnies-56/ to know what I am talking about and how close we have come to the lineтАжif not gone over it with PPB links to naked kids swimming in the Chao PhrayaтАжor to someone mentioning teenage boys in their post headings, drawing undue attention on us for the wrong reasons. Now that I have purchased the board to essentially get rid of Neal, my name now is in the same basket with the issue I feel the most uncomfortable with...pedo crap.

In a roundabout way it is affecting all of the membership because now it means I need to move that line in the sand to a safer spot and that some posts, even though they may be innocent in nature are now required to be screened, edited or deleted.

I wonтАЩt speak of the legal question, I would never threaten someone (as was done many, many times by someone else) I just go ahead and do it. Much like the circumstances of buying the board and just getting that painful experience done and over with. I spend a great deal of my time in courtтАж.thatтАЩs the nature of what I do away from SGT and soтАж.as IтАЩve said before, I have the means and resources.

You are over at the PBB on a regular basis Timmberty. If you read all that was posted, you would see that rarely a day goes by when I am not being called this or thatтАжand which rarely I respond to. Slander on the other hand and publishing my name...as you saw todayтАжIтАЩm sorry...deserves a response. Maybe because it isnтАЩt happening to youтАж.you donтАЩt see what the big deal is, but I sure do.

I am being patient as I can dealing with it this way, for now....with my Flaming Room responses. Say the word and I'll close the Flaming Room down! Certainly though, I can appreciate that you are unhappy with it and I imagine other members are completely tired of itтАжand quite frankly I am sick of it. Perhaps I shouldnтАЩt have purchased the board. From a reputation stand point, it might be best if I quit while IтАЩm ahead and just pull the plug on it now. ItтАЩs really up to you guys! A few thousand bucks is really no big deal for meтАжand hopefully you donтАЩt think IтАЩm braggingтАжbut rather see this as being serious of my intentions. I would not consider selling it, given the information locked inside.

Clearly I never expected anyone to stoop this low in a business deal and with this question of ethics or a complete absence of them. Perhaps it is time to now take the legal path toward addressing this once and for all. You can see, if this is where I am pressured to goтАжI have accumulated considerable information to move forward on this with specific individuals.

Either way, I have a great deal to consider in the near futureтАжand whether any of this is really worth it. And if it is, for our benefit, how far am I willing to be pushed.

So the point of this exercise is to identify the cowards behind the slander at the PBB / TBB. Several members here have been most kind to provide information to me on these individuals and I have some rather skilled technical people gathering more for me now. Some members here may very well suffer the consequences very shortly when they are unilaterally deleted for their slander over there...be it to me...or anyone else...including you Beachie. I have no intention of sharing any of this private information with you the membership, even if they are not SGT members. That is not what this is about. This is more a question of insurance.

What I do with this information depends on what the PBB / TBB plans to do. We as a community of forums need to have some common minimum rules to protect the membership from having their identity and personal information exposed as Neal has done on multiple times. Neal needs to be banned from the community permanently. No need to worry about him coming back as a hydra, heтАЩs not smart enough to play that game. He has demonstrated that each and every time. Everytime he says good bye, he just comes back as another name. "I'm leavin I tell ya!" (Sound familiar?) These are the terms I am now formally offering the PBB / TBB Bitch Queen...whoever. No response will be considered a negative response.

There are BIG differences between Neal and I, but in answer to your first question Timmberty; I wonтАЩt share your private SGT information. Only the owner or admin at the TBB / PBB would have had access to this losam@hotmail.com information and you saw the source of who published this. Even if someone in admin gave it to him, that would be the same as him having access to it himself. It is a matter of trust, trust of your information and identity...plain and simple. I take that very, very seriously. As I said in my opening line, there are a lot of programs and search engines that can link you to any other membership you might have registered to with that email, including email accounts that are linked the the original one being searched and all those memberships and so on and so on. So if you have photos, say of some very young asian individuals on a site you have your personal photos posted to, for example...as say one of the PBB people that I have identified has...this might be problematic for you in the near future.

Anyhow, I hope I answered your questionsтАжPM me if you have more.

Once again, I am terribly sorry to have bored the crap out of youтАжbut these posts are more for their eyes, not SGT eyesтАж.as I refuse to be a part of the PBB / TBB for all the same reasons explained above.

Surfcrest

Beachlover
July 19th, 2013, 09:44
I'm barely able to follow this spat between you and Neal as there are too many posts, so excuse any comments made in ignorance... All I see is you guys revealing each others' real names, a few cartoons posted here and a lot of comments on TBB slagging off SGF and your efforts to improve it and these comments are so stupid I don't think they're meant to be taken seriously at all.

But I think it's worth commenting on what I've observed of Neal...

1. Has no shame... i.e. he might do something good one day but may stoop to anything the next day

2. Is a massive drama queen... i.e. He loves drama and loves a scrap. Good chance he's actually enjoying all this.

3. He is obsessively competitive... he wants to win for the sake of winning, no matter the cost or benefit.

4. He has a sensitive trigger... i.e. easily provoked and will go off at people on the smallest of things or miss-interpretations.

5. Has said himself, that he doesn't have much time left (health wise)

6. Hence, he really does not have a lot to lose.

So I would be questioning if it's worth fighting him or even provoking him for that matter.

Say the word and I'll close the Flaming Room down!
It's worth saying that TBB would be entirely invisible (and irrelevant) to this board if it wasn't for links to and comments posted about TBB.

You could choose to cut it off at any time.

A simple "I'll stop posting about you if you delete my name and stop slagging me off personally" might be enough to short circuit this ridiculous escalation.

Maybe Jinks was acting with good foresight when he suggested banning any mention of Neal.

if you populate my name in a search engine, it will lead you to the PBB
Well... No, you are a long way from that. And while it is possible to make that happen, I don't think they've had the foresight (or possible the know how) to make this happen.

Perhaps I shouldnтАЩt have purchased the board. From a reputation stand point, it might be best if I quit while IтАЩm ahead and just pull the plug on it now. ItтАЩs really up to you guys! A few thousand bucks is really no big deal for meтАжand hopefully you donтАЩt think IтАЩm braggingтАжbut rather see this as being serious of my intentions. I would not consider selling it, given the information locked inside.
Not worth it at all, in my opinion. Involved or not, I would never have purchased a board like this, no matter the profit to be made, due to the headache associated with it.

Neal needs to be banned from the community permanently
Would have thought he was already banned from this community since neither of the two board owners will have him back.

scottish-guy
July 19th, 2013, 14:45
I'm afraid the above is a very facile contribution which displays little or no insight into the situation.

July 19th, 2013, 16:58
I would never have purchased a board like this, no matter the profit to be made, due to the headache associated with it.Really???? I can find quite a few posts where you are busy telling everyone how much money can be made by a purchaser of this Board and encouraging people to do so in fact isnt there a post where you boast about encouraging Neil to buy the board originally?

Beachlover
July 19th, 2013, 19:44
isnt there a post where you boast about encouraging Neil to buy the board originally?
Don't think I was boasting.

Am I proud of it? I don't know. On the one hand, whatever Surf says, I think there's a gd chance it wouldn't be here if Neal hadn't bought it, esp after the other buyer completely fell through. Spike had originally been prepared to just shut it down without selling, remember.

As for money to be made... yes there is but the question is always is it worth the headache.

Haven't been here much to properly observe (if jinks is still deleting posts arbitarily) but things do seem to have settled down and there's lots of activity so it ain't going too bad so far.