PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO of gogobar shows?

bert160
July 17th, 2013, 18:56
Does somebody knows websites or blogs where I could have a glimpse of the shows in some gogo-bars in Bangkok and Pattaya?

Nirish guy
July 17th, 2013, 19:11
YouTube would be the place to start and type in gay Pattaya or any of the usual variants of those words and you'll find plenty - most of them are crap mind you, but you will find them.

bao-bao
July 17th, 2013, 21:37
If you mean a slideshow-type representation of shows with short clips of dancing interspersed throughout them there have been many over the last few years. Do a search on YouTube - you won't have a problem getting an idea of what most of the shows are like, and they repeat from club to club. If you're looking for sex show clips I have no suggestions, sorry. There was a thread here recently with a link to a Vimeo clip that said there was full nudity, but I think someone reported it didn't work in a reply after the opening post. Probably got reported to Vimeo by someone.

If you've visited you've undoubtedly seen the "no photos" sign at the entrance of almost every club, and that doesn't surprise me. Standing on a stage in speedos is one thing - having a clip of yourself going at it with someone is quite another.

latintopxxx
July 23rd, 2013, 04:51
look in xtube....type in gogo boys bangkok...there are 2 ok movies...cn clearly see a fuck show....dont recognise the bar though....actually thought there would be alot more amateur clips available....but no....

dab69
July 24th, 2013, 07:12
especially considering the multitude of low light spy cams
now available cheaply on ebay...

latintopxxx
July 24th, 2013, 10:34
maybe the risk of being caught and the consequences deter people from spoy cam activities.....personally I would love to see some movies (amateur??) of the fuck shows...as it is something rather unique to Thailand...I canot think of any other place on this planet that has half a dozen gogo bars putting on fuck shows on a daily basis...would certainly attract the gay crowd thats into sleaze...but again...imagine being caught...you would probably be slaughtered in the bar and your body tossed into the trash....