PDA

View Full Version : Who's who?

Surfcrest
July 16th, 2013, 17:17
Who's who?

You may recall when poleaxe explained who the membership of the PBB really were....

http://thailandbitchboard.com/bitch-forum/fat-fuck-gaybutton-runs-away-like-a-little-girl-t190.html#p923

Then there were two very similar drunken episodes.....

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5078&p=49390#p49390

http://thailandbitchboard.com/bitch-forum/newest-member-empty-brains-t351.html#p1586

Which I like to call the adventures of ronthai / ronjan / The Designer / ronpattaya

And now SmoothLegs admits ronthai = SmoothLegs
http://thailandbitchboard.com/bitch-forum/surfcrest-is-breaking-privacy-rules-t381.html#p1742

Providing his email address

Delivered-To: rjsticky@gmail.com
Received: by 10.220.89.138 with SMTP id e10csp116607vcm;

...and accusing me of breaking privacy rules? You allowed my name to be printed among many other things.
The board doesn't need to know what your real name is.....only I do.

Dat was echter niet het enige

Surfcrest

Surfcrest
July 16th, 2013, 17:29
He pulled my email address from the admin area and uses it to send an email.
That is a breach of privacy. He can have my email address, I don't care.

Oh.....and SmoothLegs, I didn't get your email address from your SGT Registration.

You are registered here to a different email address than rjsticky@gmail.com.
In fact, I needed you to respond to the email to confirm this email belongs to you.

And since you have.....the circle is complete.
How's Weight Watchers coming along for you?

Surfcrest

Surfcrest
July 16th, 2013, 17:41
On May 24th ronjan / ronthai / SmoothLegs wrote;

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=2184379&p=13313185#p13313185

And then on May 31st The Designer wrote;

http://thailandbitchboard.com/old-pbb/flintstone-gives-pattayabitchboard-com-to-this-board-t11.html

Surfcrest

Surfcrest
July 16th, 2013, 18:01
Give it a rest Surfcrest, what was your idea of sending me an email anyway?
Needed new material for bored sgt?
oh yeh, my gmail address was from ronthai, big deal, you found a deleted hydra, well not a hydra since that name/user should have also be deleted /de-activate by Scotty a long time ago when the board was still Neals.

I sent an email to rjsticky@gmail.com and you responded right awayтАж.not back to me but on the TBB.
You have confirmed for me, publically on your own board who you are. What ideas do you think are going through my head right now Ron?

Surfcrest

Surfcrest
July 17th, 2013, 02:53
Some of you may be wondering, what is the meaning behind these posts. I know my pal SmoothLegs hasnтАЩt figured it out and IтАЩm quite surprised BeachloverтАж.as clever as he is, didnтАЩt draw the lines together. We all can guess how secretive Beachlover is about his identity, when heтАЩs been to Thailand and what it is he does here. Unfortunately, SmoothLegs isnтАЩt as careful.

This exercise is about identifying those individuals accountable for what goes on and is allowed to be written on the PBB.

Am I obsessed about Neal and the PBB? Or is it that now they have published my name on their site that they have played their only card on me and now they are venturing toward making things up? On Monday, yet againтАж.they crossed the line between right and wrongтАж..and I think we are all smart enough to know who The Avenger is and what heтАЩs capable of;

http://thailandbitchboard.com/bitch-for ... -t369.html (http://thailandbitchboard.com/bitch-forum/time-for-pay-back-t369.html)

SoтАж.the first rabbit in the snare is SmoothLegs, (that's what we'll call him here) who confirms his own involvement.

Edit and PS:
The link on sgt: ; http://thailandbitchboard.com/old-pbb/flintstone-gives-pattayabitchboard-com-to-this-board-t11.html
, sorry but I did not write that, it are copies from the old PBB when it was on Social Parody, do your homework.

The above mentioned URL was provided to show the transfer of the PBB from one individual to another and to highlight the date and the domain name at the time.

The quote specific to SmoothLegs direct involvement in the PBB was actually this;

don't see the need for a link for this problem, but here it is:
http://pattayabitchboard.com

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... #p13313185 (https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=2184379&p=13313185#p13313185)

You are not only ronjan, on the phpbb community demonstrating your direct involvement in the PBBтАжbut you are also demonstrating your limited technical abilities in your 73 posts there. From the fancy photos in the post, it would appear as though we are getting a glimpse of you working on the pattayabitchboard.com on May 24th around (probaby before) when it opened in Pink.

Of course, at this point we arenтАЩt talking about SmoothLegs or Bitch Queen or the Designer or any other user namesтАж.now we are down to real names, firstтАж..lastтАжphotosтАжaddressesтАж .the works. This is what IтАЩve uncovered in a few hours work. All of the information I have provided has come from easy internet searches for pattayabitchboard. When I sent that email out to rjsticky@gmail.com I knew who ronthai was, but not that ronthai was also SmoothLegs. Out of fairness to SmoothLegs, hearing it from Fat Freddie wasn't good enough for a confirmation. Having SmoothLegs confirm it himself most certainly is.

I believe an easy search on our search engine of ronthai will show you why Freddie banned him. Clearly, the same would have happened to him under my watch.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/post273130.html?hilit=ronthai#p273130

I have no idea where the thailandbitchboard is going with this post by The Avenger....and I'm saddened that I have to get dragged back there time and time again to read that crap when this sort of slander is brought to my attention.

Surfcrest

newalaan2
July 17th, 2013, 04:38
Am I obsessed about Neal and the PBB? Or is it that now they have published my name on their site that they have played their only card on me and now they are venturing toward making things up? On Monday, yet againтАж.they crossed the line between right and wrongтАж..and I think we are all smart enough to know who The Avenger is and what heтАЩs capable of;
Maybe the reason some/everybody else have not come up with your 'drawing the lines together' is because they can't be bothered and have absolutely no incentive for doing so.

Where is this convoluted mish-mash going Surfcrest? We have known for a very long time who Smooth Legs/Ronthai/Ron--- is, and his closeness with Neal, that is no revelation. What exactly are you trying to prove/show/expose?

The only thing I agree with is the ill-advised sinister turn of events there where Neal is taking an almighty chance with his inferences regarding underage issues, he is treading on very very thin ice with that one, as if he isn't hated and loathed enough already. I don't 'buy' your assertion that Uncle Albert and BQ are Neal, (if you still are), why would he need to 'aquire' hydras when he can just make up his own? UA and BQ have an entirely different, almost alien sense of humour to Neal who is as thick as the NewYork cheesecake he loves to stuff himself with.

I am clearly not smart enough to KNOW who The Avenger is, but again the road he is going down is very ill-advised. I don't have any problem with TBB/PBB existing as an alternative to the other forums which take themselves a bit more seriously, but some of the recent posts as you say, have gone past the right and wrong mark. I sincerely hope BQ can rein-in those who are stretching the boundary of 'beyond' bad taste.

PS. Just noticed the detail in your above quote, I didn't know they had published your name. Mind you I only read a selection of the posts there when I have time.

Surfcrest
July 17th, 2013, 04:49
I don't 'buy' your assertion that Uncle Albert and BQ are Neal, (if you still are), why would he need to 'aquire' hydras when he can just make up his own? UA and BQ have an entirely different, almost alien sense of humour to Neal who is as thick as the NewYork cheesecake he loves to stuff himself with.

newalaan2, I believe I responded to you already on this question you asked....when you asked it some time ago.

There is nothing in the information of this thread that speaks of Uncle Albert, BQ or Neal.

This is about my Dutch friend only.....so far.

If you are concerned enough to respond, take the time to read the thread first please.

Surfcrest

newalaan2
July 17th, 2013, 05:59
If you are concerned enough to respond, take the time to read the thread first please.
I don't NEED to be concerned about anything in particular to respond to a post on a forum, that's up to me. The whole point of me asking you where it's going is obviously to save me HAVING to go through all the detail and 'draw these lines together' for myself, why would I need to if I can just ask you. I'm only 'interested' not obsessed. I guess it must be leading somewhere. And you didn't reveal who The Avenger is for certain...........?

Beachlover
July 17th, 2013, 08:43
So out of curiosity... is Smoothlegs the same techie you are or were using to make changes to SGF?

I will say that I don't believe the current owner of TBB is the same as the original founder of it over on SocialParody. Also believe both are members here. Just a hunch. Can't prove it.

BeachloverтАж.as clever as he is, didnтАЩt draw the lines together.
To be honest... I can't keep up with everything anymore. I don't read 70% of the posts here anymore and haven't done so for the last 1-2 years. It's just bits and pieces when I'm vegged out in front of the TV and my partner's on the road, chilling in a bar or cafe waiting for someone or maybe in my office killing time.

Hadn't really read your little investigative piece here either. I recall Smoothlegs from here as a poster but have no idea who he is and am not really familiar with his style, except that I recall some of posts can be a bit wild in tone.

We have known for a very long time who Smooth Legs/Ronthai/Ron--- is, and his closeness with Neal, that is no revelation.
Not really... I had no idea.

I don't 'buy' your assertion that Uncle Albert and BQ are Neal... UA and BQ have an entirely different, almost alien sense of humour to Neal
Yep, I agree (though I haven't seen Surf assert that they are the same). UA and Neal are two different totally different characters. Neal can be funny in a boarish American way. UA is very witty and that kind of wit comes from a certain part of the world. You may recognise his wit from other boards he posts on...

I didn't know they had published your name.
I don't think it was ever particularly hidden... but I agree publishing it crossed a line. It might not matter as much to people who've retired into a life of obsolescence in Pattaya but people who get up to that stuff in Thailand and still interact and contribute to mainstream society/economy don't need others knowing about it. I suspect this is the dilemma Surf may face. I assume you still work a job or business of some sort Newalaan... I doubt you want your colleagues, staff or clients knowing you frequent gogo bars and prostitutes in Thailand. It may seem normal to the people you hang about with in Thailand but not so much back home.

Surfcrest
July 17th, 2013, 13:07
I don't NEED to be concerned about anything in particular to respond to a post on a forum, that's up to me.
Once again newalaan2, I'm not saying you NEED to be concerned...but rather informed or having READ it before your knee jerk deflection.

So out of curiosity... is Smoothlegs the same techie you are or were using to make changes to SGF?
No

I will say that I don't believe the current owner of TBB is the same as the original founder of it over on SocialParody.
Agreed. Neal = BQ, Connie Lingus, Fatty and Skinny, Piss Elegant, The Avenger, Miss Hydra Foil, Kittys Kilt, and many more "I tell ya"

Surfcrest

Surfcrest
July 20th, 2013, 04:51
After Neal is it my turn again to get suuiidesde (hpw do you spell that word, like this: V6G2H9)

Think it's time to post a great big photo of SmoothLegs......?
Or would passing them around to everyone by email be more preferable?

SC , be 100% clear and HONEST, what is your (personal) problem with ME,

You know why Neal banned you from SGT (I've provided the link to your last post as ronthai in this thread) you know I dislike your type of individual the most, engaged in that sort of behaviour in Thailand.

Shame on you SmoothLegs!

scottish-guy
July 20th, 2013, 15:17
Who's Who?

Quite amusing today - for 12 hours there's not a single post on PBB - then suddenly within a total time frame of 17 minutes Piss Elegant, Prissy Paul, Connie Lingus, Shitsville Sisters, and Uncle Albert have all consecutively logged in - posted - logged out (never at any point did I see 2 signed in at the same time).

:sign5:

Surfcrest
July 20th, 2013, 16:37
He goes for dialysis 2 - 3 specific days of the week....these lapses are quite predictable.

Now these two guys are posting fragments of my address.......

Two boards......CGT and TBB / PBB......both of them Neal's playground.
No one goes to the CGT because everyone knows it's just a big dark room with Neal hiding somewhere in the shadows.
With the PBB, we've been tricked into going into that same dark room with that creepy fuck lurking somewhere in the dark, just because it used to be called something else.....with other people inside. Now there's this Dutch BFOC at the door, ready to turn the lights out on you as soon as you enter and block your way out.....but lucky for you he's drunk......again. Quick kids, now's your chance.....run!

BQ doesn't say much.....because if he did, the jig would be up......yet again. Isn't that right Neal!

To think some of the few others still on the PBB think they're still in Kansas! Clearly not the sharpest knives in the drawer!

Surfcrest

scottish-guy
July 21st, 2013, 05:41
A PBB poster, classily named "Hair In The Ass" has announced he is coming to Pattaya and hopes to meet the following people:

Uncle Albert (do you hurt?) ... Piss Elegant (Pissing and Elegant at same time), Akingo (I like big), Herr Otto Flick (sexy nasist), Miss Hydra Foil (how she look?), Buster Brown (i like brownies) and also Boop Boop-Oop-A-Doop (could me funny).

Chances are a table for two should comfortably seat Hair In The Ass and all the rest.