PDA

View Full Version : July trip notes

latintopxxx
July 15th, 2013, 20:58
Landed in BKK on Friday afternoon on SAS...not well so went straight to bed and felt like a million dollars the next day...toddled off to babs at 10.30....managed to bag me a lounger in the shade (close to the bar)...was a lovely day...sunny...did two asians in the cruise area...didnt even have to try very hard... then at aboy 6.30 when I was getting ready to leave got heavily cruised by a short muscle blonde frenchman and his older italian looking lover...did a 3some...the blonde was an absolute bottom....thank goodness.
Finally made it back to the hotel...changed and made my eay to siom soi 4 for a greenchicken curry and beer at telephone...and a bit of people watching....lovely.....at 10 made my way to soi twilight ...had a beer st the new revamped banana bar...very nice and improved set up...caught the first show at x-boys...excellent...lots of nudity...the fuck show was excellent...a 3some train....and the guy in the middle had a lovely one that reslly stood at attention...
Caught 2nd show (mid night) at fresh bioys...not as good...lot less nudity...fuck show was OK!!
was having my final beer at banana bar...watchung the working boys parade past....one caught my eye...but decided I was too tired and taxied home..in bed by 2am.

gaymandenmark
July 16th, 2013, 00:00
Landed in BKK on Friday afternoon on SAS...

hhhhmmm, from where?, are sure you did?, or maybe it is only in your dreams or fantasy/imagination?

Why do I ask this way?
Because I know what I am talking about, this year, in March, SAS stopped flying into Bangkok and will first start again in October, for the winter season.

colmx
July 16th, 2013, 00:33
Why do I ask this way?
Because I know what I am talking about, this year, in March, SAS stopped flying into Bangkok and will first start again in October, for the winter season.
I was thinking the same thing as SAS used to also be my regular carrier...
I think that Latin meant that The British SAS (Special Air Service) dropped him off after completing his latest 007 type mission :blackeye: :blackeye:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Air_Service

searcher
July 16th, 2013, 00:57

hhhhmmm, from where?, are sure you did?, or maybe it is only in your dreams or fantasy/imagination?

Why do I ask this way?
A quick look at the website of SAS shows that it offers several flights (from Stockholm) to BKK in July...f.ex. on 21st July (1397,32 Euro) and, and......!

gaymandenmark
July 16th, 2013, 01:06

Why do I ask this way?
A quick look at the website of SAS shows that it offers several flights (from Stockholm) to BKK in July...f.ex. on 21st July (1397,32 Euro) and, and......!

Yep on Thai Airways, it is a so called code-share, nothing new in the Airline industry.

I am sure that even latin would recognize, at least when he entered the airplane, that he was on a Thai and not on a SAS airplane, even if he was sleeping and dreaming, about how to fuck a goat kid (ups sorry I meant boy), all the way.

gaymandenmark
July 16th, 2013, 03:41
I was thinking the same thing as SAS used to also be my regular carrier...
I think that Latin meant that The British SAS (Special Air Service) dropped him off after completing his latest 007 type mission :blackeye: :blackeye:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Air_Service

So, do you really think that he was just skydiving into the crowd of boy whores, applausing him like a queen?
My God, I had not seen that coming :sign5:

latintopxxx
July 16th, 2013, 14:24
oh dear...silly me...yes took sas from Amsterdam to Copenhagen and hopped onto Thai...took me 12 hours in total but as its a free miles ticket (well not totally free you still pay all those taxes) I'm not complaining.
Sunday was back at babs...... what else is there to do in BKK...I'm all templed and palaced out.....again great sex was had...all with Asians, 2 Thais and a Jap....Jap had the most amazing swimmers bod...seems like I start to deflate after 3...left early...at 5......napped for 2 hours...fely totally revived....took in a massage at Prime....chose a new masseur and not my regular bottom....excellent massage...with a very good anal session...even I surprise myself...didnt think I had it in med....and havent even resorted to kamagra yet...although was tempted earlier on...tipped him 300 as I was feeling generous....
Took in the show at best boys bkk....drinks are now 380bht each....I know its a cover charge...but still!!!!!....place was absolutely packed mainly with Asians....he must advertise on some Asian websites as they all make a beeline for his place and walk past all the others....show was crap....whilst they do have some gorgeous gogo boys...the fuck show is short and the performers are mostlt older chubby....bit like national geographic with the rhinos and all.....
Finished off with a beer at the bar opposite xboys....feeling rather drained...in bed by 12.30 ...alone...thanks goodness.
Monday...taxied to Pattaya.....1400...prices have gone up...last time cost me 1200....staying at a hotel on walking street....quite an experience...usually stay in quiet places in Jomtien.....made my way to the gay (dongtan) beach...parked myself almost in from of Tui's...beach was surprisingly busy...at least a dozed gorgeous Thai boys on the hunt...picked one....and arranged for him to meet me back at my hotel at 7.
Had to leave the beach early as a storm rolled in at about 6......boy was early.....gorgeous...bit of facial hair....manly look...still a nice swimmers body...with a long thin dick....which stood at attention the whole time...the joy of being 23.....a walking erection....pounded away for a good 2 hours...well with a few breaks in between...thos one was a pro...tried to break him but he fought back eagerly....tried all sorts of positions....talked dirty.....he took it and more......I suspect i was not the first one up there.....!!!!!
Even took a few pics....no problem....
Showered...paid the boy....and left for a drink at xboys+ xboys land.....excellent shows...short but good...usual big cocks...fuck show...mostly young guys....and the break dance boys still doing their thing....
Finished off at sunee....good boys (opposite krazy dragon)....now a beer bar...but with a screened off area behind.....picked me a gorgeous well defined boy...made him strip his jeans off....draped him over my lap and fondled him for a good half hour....lovely way to enjoy a beer....even played with his arsehole a bit...managed two fingers....liberated my erection so it poked through the zip....he sucked the head for a few minutes.....love the new set up...much more private...boys let ypu do a lot more than before as there is more privacy...basically you are totally alone unless some one deliberaltely walks past and you can see them coming.....insisted that he cum....
still not satisfied popped into eros...but they were about to close...at 12.30?????
In bed by 1....but quite satisfied....
Tuesday morning....rain....overcast...hope it clears up..wanna sit on dongtan...gotta get me another beach boy...

gaymandenmark
July 17th, 2013, 15:52
oh dear...silly me...yes took sas from Amsterdam to Copenhagen and hopped onto Thai...took me 12 hours in total

Can you please give more details, you can find them on your electronical ticket, should not be so difficult.

Last time I checked this route is was like this: 1 hour and 25 minutes from AMS to CPH, then a 2 hours and 35 minutes transfer in Copenhagen, and then an estimated flighttime of 10 hours and 35 minutes from CPH to BKK.
A total of 14 hours and 35 minutes in traveltime.

Even with heavy tailwind I think it would difficult to cut the traveltime down to 12 hours in total.

Now that you are back latintopxxx, you could maybe answer my very simple question?

latintopxxx
July 24th, 2013, 10:24
...are you serious....and whats with the bold large print...like shouting at me...over what....fyi I implied approximate...and I didnt count transfer time...just actual up in the air economy syndrome inducing flight time.....why are SOME people so picky????...boredom??....go get laid....will distract you.....

gaymandenmark
July 24th, 2013, 15:49
First of all, I did not, myself, wrote my comment in bold types.

Now back to my questions.

1. "Landed in BKK on Friday afternoon on SAS."
I asked how this was possible, when SAS is not flying into BKK this time of the year.

2. Then you answer and admit that you did not landed on SAS but on Thai.
"ohdear...silly me...yes took sas from Amsterdam to Copenhagen and hopped onto Thai..."

3. I the same sentence you write
"took me 12 hours in total"

4. I gave an example, that it not possible to make that trip in 12 hours total

5. then you admit it was not in total, "and I didnt count transfer time...just actual up in the air" and call me picky.

Now I will tell you, why I am "picky" about this.
It is because it tells me much about you as a person, I think I have caught you in a lie or to be nice in a big fantasy (flight) trip.
It also tells me, that most of your other posts are made out of fairytales, written in front of the computer.

Next time, you try to write something as hard facts, please at least try do your homework first.

jinks
July 24th, 2013, 16:34
First of all, I did not, myself, wrote my comment in bold types.

You did, in a post on the 21st a reply to your own post, a bump in fact soliciting a reply.

I edited it into one, deleting the bump, and because you had quoted yourself thus emboldening the question so I made it bold.

It got an answer eh ?

And Latin..... Shouting is not in bold - SHOUTING IS IN UPPER CASE ALL THE WAY THROUGH... ok?

latintopxxx
July 24th, 2013, 17:33
jinks why dont you just marry gaydenmark.....and jinks stop messing with peoples posts....causes confusion...and making something bold and in bigger letters than the rest of the post does make it a shout....unless you are addled......

gaymandenmark
July 25th, 2013, 04:09
jinks why dont you just marry gaydenmark.....and jinks stop messing with peoples posts....causes confusion...and making something bold and in bigger letters than the rest of the post does make it a shout....unless you are addled......

oh come on latintopxxx, it does not matter what jinks did, or why, to my post.

What matters is, that you have shown yourself, and only by yourself, as an untrusted contributor to this board.

latintopxxx
July 27th, 2013, 15:12
coming from u thats real rich...talk sbout people in glass houses......

gaymandenmark
July 28th, 2013, 02:50
coming from u thats real rich...talk sbout people in glass houses......

Huh latintopxx, what are you trying to tell me, that I am living in a glass house?

Poor you, tell me one time I have been writing something untrue or even, like you, from my sick imagination.

Go and hide yourself away in your fairytale world.

BTW you have not been able to answer my very simple questions, so who is living in a glass house?

latintopxxx
July 28th, 2013, 03:19
....questioned answered my dear...or is comprehension not one iof your strong points....btw...my "sick" immagination translates into a very full and satisfying sex life...and apart from the odd poetic licence...like when I say that the strip of Rama 4 between soi twilight and the dusit was lined wall to wall with rent...when in fact there was only about 10...all I write and do...is factual...very factual...problem is some of you act like prim old ladies and expect a party to erupt around you...like hello!!!

July 28th, 2013, 10:07
What matters is, that you have shown yourself, and only by yourself, as an untrusted contributor to this board.I guess you haven't heard of code share gaymandenmark? That's when, you know, airlines share routes with each other and you're booked on, oh I don't know, SAS, and find yourself flying Thai? I booked on Emirates the other month and found myself on a Qantas plane. Did I fly Emirates or Qantas? You be the judge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codeshare_agreement

Frankly I rather like latintopxxx's posts and if he's a fantasist he's in good company here; we all look upon Beachlover as Lead Fantasist in what is an extensive ensemble. I particularly like it when latintopxxx sticks it up prim old pedants like yourself.

Smiles
July 28th, 2013, 12:27
Here here ... or hear hear (pendants only).
Latin's been around this board for years, and has consistently written about his sex life or sexual observances over nearly 1000 posts. I believe his posts without question: they are Cruisingforsex stuff, breathtakingly written, and nowadays, nice antidotes to the leftover background hiss of the previous owner's never ending bullshit and blather.
This board needs more sex stuff, not less. I'm in a comfort zone of my own and will-not/cannot participate besides reading it, but I'm absolutely happy to have the Latin-types around to liven the place up. Good fucking stories Latin ... Carry on.

jinks
July 28th, 2013, 13:32
His description of Rama 4 reminds me of Piccadilly Circus, London, when the traffic went both ways, some 40 years ago.

We enjoyed "trolling" the scene which was know as Pickawilly Circus.

gaymandenmark
July 28th, 2013, 14:45
I guess you haven't heard of code share gaymandenmark? That's when, you know, airlines share routes with each other and you're booked on, oh I don't know, SAS, and find yourself flying Thai? I booked on Emirates the other month and found myself on a Qantas plane. Did I fly Emirates or Qantas? You be the judge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codeshare_agreement

Nice try kommentariat

But I don't have to be taught about what code-share is, with links to wikipedia, I have before worked in the travel industry for years. At least in Europe you will be told on the ticket, that the flight is operated by another carrier.
This is the ticket from my last flight, bought as a code-share, to Bangkok:

Electronic Ticket Itinerary and Receipt

Copenhagen Kastrup - Bangkok BKK 20K
Scandinavian Airlines Operated by Thai Airways International
SK 8628 / 26APR 14:25-06:00
Terminal3
Meal (Non-Specific)
K / Confirmed
Bangkok BKK - Copenhagen Kastrup 20K
Scandinavian Airlines Operated by Thai Airways International
SK 8629 / 10MAY 01:20-07:40
Meal (Non-Specific)

Everyone that can read or are entering the airplane with just half-open eyes, will know that they are not on a SAS plane but on a Thai plane.

You could also just read my post from July 15:

"Yep on Thai Airways, it is a so called code-share, nothing new in the Airline industry.

I am sure that even latin would recognize, at least when he entered the airplane, that he was on a Thai and not on a SAS airplane, even if he was sleeping and dreaming, about how to fuck a goat kid (ups sorry I meant boy), all the way."

{Continued in the Flaming Room - PS 3 - jinks}