PDA

View Full Version : Just keeps gets better and better and dumber and dumber

Smiles
July 15th, 2013, 17:47
LonelyWombat now owns a gay Thailand message board!!! http://thailandbitchboard.com/bitch-for ... -t370.html (http://thailandbitchboard.com/bitch-forum/lonely-wombat-new-owner-of-cgt-t370.html)
Could this be true???? Is Wombat shagging Neal now?????? And more importantly, does Neal LOVE it???????
LonelyWombat's handle is now in red letters on a post on CruisingGayThailand ( http://www.cruisinggaythailand.com/gay-thailand/ )!!!!!!!! Is this proof????????

In his first post on CGT Lonely makes a gigantic boo boo and offers up a link to a post on Sawatdee which purports to hold a group of photos from Hua Hin ... when in fact it's Erawan Park/Wat in Bangkok!!!!???? ( http://www.cruisinggaythailand.com/gay- ... -t168.html (http://www.cruisinggaythailand.com/gay-thailand/gay-guide-cha-am-hua-hin-khon-kaen-krabi-udon-thani-t168.html) ). Oh dear oh dear ... not boding well for The Wombat!!!!!!!

Lonely baby ... man up! Fess up!!

:bis: :bootyshake: :party

lonelywombat
July 15th, 2013, 17:57
Smiles I just posted this on PBB. Neal has not been in touch with me in any way shape of form.In fact I have had a very rough time from him and his supporters.

For me nothing has changed.

I am not aware of the changes of ownership. Nor did I ask for it.

I joined this board as Kent, as lonelywombat would not have got through the initial selection.

My posts here have been courteous to Neal and not disrespectful, even when tons of shit was flying my way.

I travel a lot and have no plans for other than posting when I see fit.

For timmberty, I have not spoken to anybody about this nor has Neal been in contact.

I will continue to post and nothing has changed. I am only one person and no other name.

Smiles
July 15th, 2013, 18:02
WHAT!!!??? You mean Neal and PBB is NOT spreading shit??????
How is that possible????????? When has he ever not spread it????????

So Lonely: is that a 'YES' or a 'NO'?????????????? Crystal clear clarity has unfortunately never been your best attribute.

scottish-guy
July 15th, 2013, 19:07
This is getting beyond bizarre - Miss Sally has clearly and unequivically posted on PBB that she has "gifted" CGT to LonelyWombat.

Lonely has now denied this (above)

WFT?

timmberty
July 15th, 2013, 19:15
scotty you are a mod on the cgt ... is that true ? seems we have awoken into the twilight zone.

scottish-guy
July 15th, 2013, 19:22
Hi Timmberty - yes, the owner who doesn't know he's the owner (Lonely) has just contacted me to tell me that apparently I'm a Mod who doesn't know I'm a Mod!!!

I have not applied for membership of CGT, I am NOT a Mod for CGT, their "scottish-guy" is a complete imposter, and there has been no prior communication about any of this whatsoever.

I hope that's straightforward enough for everybody who's interested.

As to what game is bein played over at PBB/CGT, I'm as much in the dark as anybody else.

timmberty
July 15th, 2013, 19:33
thanks for that ... neal has lost it big time .. sadly he never knew when to stop ... now would be a good time.

bigwag
July 15th, 2013, 21:42
I agree...he's really lost the plot...he thinks we are all as stupid as he is. Now he's posting as "avenger" and writing this shit -

There is a gigantic news story which ought to become public knowledge soon unless the hidious smurf digs deep into his pockets to keep it quiet and he compensates the young victims.
But with his reputation for miserly behavior its in the balance if he will pay up....

The Avenger

The fact that avengers first post throws shit at Surfcrest and Gaybutton is proof that it has to be neal... neal is the only one on PBB who cant ever let go of these 2 guys...everyone else has moved on.

Neal is like a huge fat dog turd lying on the sidewalk and everyone crosses the street to avoid him...but it is hard to escape the stink. He has lost all his allies on the boards...he has no life, no friends and just spends his time jumping from one board to the next causing as much trouble as he can and coming up with more devious plans. And lonelywombat cannot possibly be in charge of cgt...why would anyone take over a dead board with only 2 posters even if it was given to him? And he comes across as illiterate as neal...cant string 2 sentences together...can only post items from other websites. Its all a joke...neal playing games again. And how would connie lingus know that scottishguy was appointed moderator?? Its all made up shit... I dont believe SG has anything to do with cgt...not possible...why would anybody offer to moderate a board with no members?
Neal you are such a vile cunt...a sad excuse for a human being if ever there was one. I'm glad you believe in karma :sign5:

lonelywombat
July 16th, 2013, 06:34
LonelyWombat now owns a gay Thailand message board!!! http://thailandbitchboard.com/bitch-for ... -t370.html (http://thailandbitchboard.com/bitch-forum/lonely-wombat-new-owner-of-cgt-t370.html)
Could this be true???? Is Wombat shagging Neal now?????? And more importantly, does Neal LOVE it???????
LonelyWombat's handle is now in red letters on a post on CruisingGayThailand ( http://www.cruisinggaythailand.com/gay-thailand/ )!!!!!!!! Is this proof????????

In his first post on CGT Lonely makes a gigantic boo boo and offers up a link to a post on Sawatdee which purports to hold a group of photos from Hua Hin ... when in fact it's Erawan Park/Wat in Bangkok!!!!???? ( http://www.cruisinggaythailand.com/gay- ... -t168.html (http://www.cruisinggaythailand.com/gay-thailand/gay-guide-cha-am-hua-hin-khon-kaen-krabi-udon-thani-t168.html) ). Oh dear oh dear ... not boding well for The Wombat!!!!!!!

Lonely baby ... man up! Fess up!!

:bis: :bootyshake: :party
Smiles you tend to put the boot in to all those who do not have your higher education, that lets you dominate the forum about how brilliant you are. I get a fair share of barbs from you.
Quite frankly I find your emails just as confusing ,if not more so, that others who are not CLEVER like you but have something to share with others.

You are your greatest believer in yourself. Doubt many others agree.

catawampuscat
July 16th, 2013, 14:12
Neil can't tell the truth. All lies, all the time.
Why believe a word he posts?
CGT is a dead unused forum. Perhaps this is just a ploy to raise awareness.
I posted once there before knowing the owner but never again.

Beachlover
July 17th, 2013, 14:30
Smiles you tend to put the boot in to all those who do not have your higher education, that lets you dominate the forum about how brilliant you are.
Lonely... Lots of posters have attacked your abysmal comprehension and composition skills. And you always play the poor guy who wasn't "fortunate" enough to have a good education but that's irrelevant.

The ability to comprehend what people say to you and articulate your thoughts in a clear and unambiguous way without causing confusion or misleading people has nothing to do with education. I believe Cdnmatt said he never went to college and yet he is one of the clearest and most articulate plain English writers on this forum. You obviously know how to read and write, spell and use correct grammar/punctuation. Once you've been taught to read and write, the rest is plain, simple intelligence.

Having said that, I agree that Smiles' longer posts tend to be overly convoluted and not terribly articulate but at least he isn't ambiguous.

scottish-guy
July 17th, 2013, 14:54
Whereas, Beachlover, by continually refusing to answer a question which has now been asked FOUR or FIVE times you are being extremely ambiguous about whether the vile content posted on PBB by "Beachie" originates from yourself.

Can we have an answer please - are you or are you not "Beachie" on PBB.

The options are YES/ NO/ NO COMMENT

Beachlover
July 17th, 2013, 15:15
Which 4 or 5 times are you referring to?!

The answer is a bit obvious to anyone with half a brain so I prefer to leave that question unanswered. More fun that way. :rolling:

BTW... using hydras is a deliberate tactic of several posters over there so not even I can keep up with who's who when I read that site.

scottish-guy
July 17th, 2013, 15:30
I am not about to scour these pages for the instances where you have been asked before - rest assured I am 100% correct that the references are there - because I personally have now asked you FOUR times and I remember Surfcrest inviting your response at least once.

You may very well think it is "fun" not to answer, or that the answer ought to be "obvious" (which it is not) - well, that's your privilige - but only if you are happy to be thought of as being the foul-mouthed, bitter, twisted, vile, troll known as "Beachie" who inhabits PBB and insults all and sundry?

Further, since you say the answer is "obvious" it's fair to assume that you must therefore have read the poisonous outpourings of "Beachie" - otherwise you would not consider it "obvious" one way or the other. So why the reluctance to disassociate yourself from that ID and that kind of output?

I'm surprised you won't just give a staight answer - I would have thought you might have some regard for your reputation/status here - no?

Beachlover
July 17th, 2013, 21:37
I recall one instance when you asked and think I was replying to other posts and didn't bother to answer that.... But since I have yet to bother trawling through most of the latest posts in the Flaming Forum (most of it seems to be about the PBB/SGF spat which doesn't really interest me) I will take your word for it.

I would have thought you might have some regard for your reputation/status here - no?
Um... Come on, mate. Do you really think I would say what I've said here in this particular community if I cared what people thought of me?

Even if my partner is Thai and I have dated several Thai guys, they have few things in common with the sort of Thai guys members on this site talk about.

I have little in common with the vast majority of members here, other than being gay and having an interest in Thailand. They are not people I would ordinarily associate or hang out with in real life at all. Likewise, I doubt my typical day to day routine in Thailand would interest any of the members here who are just in Thailand to get laid by a paid sex worker as many times as possible. Other than being "posting buddies", members don't impact in my life in the least.

SGF is a place I go for a little entertainment and to articulate some thoughts when I'm alone and chilling out watching TV or have a bit of time to kill. It DID used to be somewhat educational when I was new to Thailand and Thai people and when I was also trying to become familiar with the dynamics of forum sites, which was relevant to my line of work. But I've outgrown that and there's little to learn here now.

So no... I don't care about my reputation here. Feel free to take the piss out of me or get really angry at me as much as you want. Many already do. :rolling:

timmberty
July 17th, 2013, 21:41
theres ya answer scotty .. and just think, if you had paid a little bit more intrest in how the dynamics of this board worked you could have become a multi millionair ..

scottish-guy
July 17th, 2013, 23:26
Well Timmberty, as I've often said - I take people at face value until they give me reason not to.

I had always regarded Beachlover as a bit of a harmless oddball (but not significantly more odd than others) - but his confirmation (by default) that he is indeed the foul creature "Beachie" on PBB (whose only purpose is to spit poison in all directions) puts him into a quite different category with me. From what he says, that won't bother him but it bothers me - for some reason I expected more of him.