PDA

View Full Version : Glee star Cory Monteith found dead in Vancouver hotel

Surfcrest
July 14th, 2013, 23:09
If you are a Glee fan....you'll be saddened to know the young star of the show was found dead in Vancouver at the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel on the city's waterfront around noon Saturday (yesterday).

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/images.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/story/2013/07/14/cory-montieth-dead.html

Surfcrest

Nirvana
July 17th, 2013, 14:46
and why am I not surprised he died from a drug overdose...
Then you have these teary eyed females in front of the hotel placing flowers
What's with that .......keep them for the cemetary......he was a drug addict for Gods sake ..!

joe552
July 18th, 2013, 04:46
he was a drug addict for Gods sake ..!
you think that because he was a drug addict his death is somehow less tragic than if he'd died in a car accident, for example?

surely the death of anyone at such a young age is a tragedy, regardless of the circumstances?

scottish-guy
July 18th, 2013, 04:59
I agree Joe - it's a very small step from a gay person saying "he was a drug addict, for God's sake" to a str8 person saying "he inflicted AIDS on himself, for God's sake" - and I'm sure we've all heard that one before.

Nirvana
July 21st, 2013, 14:07
Lord, save me from these ( and this from an Atheist)...bleeding hearts .........he made a conscious decision to take a drug that could kill ...........as for SG "s comment about straight "s gay and aids ......where are you coming from !!!!
We have a safe injection site here in Vancouver where addicts can inject themselves under supervision ...
only they don't say how the addicts get their drugs......let me guess .. they rob and pillage the rest of us .

scottish-guy
July 22nd, 2013, 14:30
I think it's perfectly clear where I'm "coming from".

I doubt if the person in question was "pillaging or robbing" anybody to get the heroin whiich killed him - so where are you coming from?

Nirvana
July 24th, 2013, 07:37
So if this addict can afford to buy his herion (because of his wealth ) its okay ..?
as for hard drugs ..SG....your head is up yor arse ..