PDA

View Full Version : Is my boy friend exaggerating?

June 4th, 2006, 23:39
I'll be in Thailand in two weeks time to visit my boy friend in Ratchaburi but I'll also be spending some time in Pattaya. My boy friend says that it has rained every day, continuously, for weeks. Now I know it's the rainy season but he has been known to exaggerate so, weather wise, what's a typical day like in Pattaya at the moment?

June 5th, 2006, 00:12
I'll be in Thailand in two weeks time to visit my boy friend in Ratchaburi but I'll also be spending some time in Pattaya. My boy friend says that it has rained every day, continuously, for weeks. Now I know it's the rainy season but he has been known to exaggerate so, weather wise, what's a typical day like in Pattaya at the moment?

Im just back from a 3 week trip............... it rained every few days - not every day.....sometimes just a heavy shower.............sometimes prolonged. I did get to sunbathe on quite a few days ( hangover permitting!)

I think its just wetaher speak lol.........people forget the good and remember the bad always.

June 5th, 2006, 15:09
You have hit a new low boygeorge. Theres no reason to use such language or respond in the manner you did. You just gave white trash a new name and its boygeorge.

June 5th, 2006, 15:13
Thanks, luvthai. Exactly the kind of response bg was fishing for. You've made his pathetic little day, I'm sure.

June 5th, 2006, 16:37
DELETED

June 5th, 2006, 19:45
sorry.

June 5th, 2006, 23:24
For those who actually answered my question many thanks. For the foul mouthed idiots who didn't you are now on my ignore list and should have been for a long time as your contributions to this board are zero.

Jetsam
June 6th, 2006, 00:59
For those who actually answered my question many thanks. For the foul mouthed idiots who didn't you are now on my ignore list and should have been for a long time as your contributions to this board are zero.

As far as I can see that should only be the obvious one , you make it sound if there are more.

June 6th, 2006, 09:11
DELETED