PDA

View Full Version : MEN'S RESORT SIEM REAP

bert160
July 14th, 2013, 21:34
I will stay three days in the Men's resort in Siem Reap.
Would like to read some comment of people who stayed there recently.
Thanks a lot.

July 15th, 2013, 05:13
Plenty of info if you use the Search function.

timmberty
July 15th, 2013, 06:29
good advice komm .. and lets hope when bert has had his holiday no one asks him how it went .. cause he might be an ignorant ashole like you and tell them to use the search button,
i dont get whats up with these cheeky bastards asking for upto date info when theres loads of old stuff to check thru.

lonelywombat
July 15th, 2013, 06:57
Bert my first trip to Seam Reap included a stay at Mens Resort. The only disadvantage was it is more than half a mile from gay action and I was not ready to walk both ways.

The tuk tuks that line up outside Mens are great value and I was just getting used to that when I was leaving. If I had thought of it I would have arranged to have them pick me up in town for the return.It is $2 US each way and the only reason I had for not using them, was to pick up a tuk tuk driver and bring him inside.

My knee was giving me trouble at that time and there was no ground floor rooms available. Just cut my trips down to a minimum. That turned out to be of little consequence and the balcony room overlooking the pool was great.

The bar, the pool the dining room whilst not lavish were pleasing. The visitors that come for GYM late afternoon is the most interesting feature and there is a lot of unpaid action available.
I was asked for money but I know management do not encourage.

here is the link I passed on to friends planning to stay there

http://www.booking.com/hotel/kh/men-s-r ... pAod1H4AkA (http://www.booking.com/hotel/kh/men-s-resort.en.html?aid=311984;label=men-s-resort-kR9IjPcEyM4g_zKC9gU2OQS14407232353:pl:ta:p1:p2:ac: ap1t1:nes;ws=&gclid=CNeBvrCXsLgCFccvpAod1H4AkA)

This is their own link
http://www.mens-resort.com/

Have a great time there

bert160
July 15th, 2013, 16:42
TO TIMMBERTY

I'm not a English native speaker, so I probably will not be able to send you the same insults as you so easily send to other people.
Calling people "ignorant asshole" just reflects your level of education.

Thanks to the other for sending me up-to-date information.

timmberty
July 15th, 2013, 16:47
im sure you will manage bert ... maybe komm is right, you obiviously think so.
so would you from now on not ask anymore question on the board and just use the search feature?
it seems my defending your right to ask questions is the wrong thing to do, i appologise to you for defending your right.
my level of education !! a level that thinks you should be able to come on here and do what you are doing, i.e. ask questions about places you are going to be visiting...
where as your level of education is that of someone who comes on here to ask those very questions then slams someone who sticks up for it, whilst defending someone who is telling you to stop asking question.
i'll take mine thanks.

bert160
July 15th, 2013, 17:01
Timmberty,
Sorry maybe I misread you first message.
Apologies if you meant well!

timmberty
July 15th, 2013, 17:26
yes i did mean well .. appology accepted, thanks you and carry on asking question ... after all its what the board is for ..