PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok - first night with Friends

firecat69
July 14th, 2013, 05:40
Arrived BKK today from Pattaya and went out with friends to Soi Twilight.

Soi appeared busy at 915pm and we walked down the street discussing where we would stop first.

I plead guilty to suggesting Classic because I had read some positive posts somewhere about the improvement in boys. Now as always it depends on the night but this was Saturday and we had a right to expect some good boys on offer.

Wrong!! 20 Boys and all of us agreed maybe 1 attractive boy. The 3 of us have completely different tastes so that is quite an indictment. 350 baht a drink. Never again.

Back on the Soi and against my better judgement climbed the stairs to Boys Bangkok (Dreamboys).

10pm and 80% full with show starting at 1030pm. I would say average age high 20's to low 30's.

Variety of bodies with some very nice light muscle boys. I am a face person and there were some nice faces but certainly nothing worth 380 baht for water and 600 baht offs at least in my opinion.

Then we made the mistake of staying for the show. Now over the last 13 years I have seen this show many times and although I am not a show person , always felt they did a good job.

This was the worst show I have ever seen there, From Big c--k show to the F--K show it was pitiful. The F--k show was Ladyboy on Ladyboy. Just pitiful.

It was standing room only and counting the 3 of us there were 5 farangs in the audience.

Just goes to show, he knows his market and they seemed to have a good time. For us it will maybe be years before I will pay 380 baht for water and sit through such an awful show.

I am in BKK 4 more nights and will certainly not visit Soi Twilight again.

Might stop at HeartBeat and Super A tomorrow but I will return to Gayromeo. The boy I had in the afternoon from Gayromeo was as good looking as anyone I saw tonight and far better then 90% of them.

I love BKK but not for Gay GoGo Bars or even boys . I will take Pattaya hands down for what I am looking for!!!

newalaan2
July 14th, 2013, 06:13
I love BKK but not for Gay GoGo Bars or even boys . I will take Pattaya hands down for what I am looking for!!!
I love Bkk too, but if I were back to my days of a boy off every night, I would just set up camp in Toy Boys, Pattaya and it would see to all my needs, just as it did almost a decade ago. Gay Romeo would no doubt play a big part in hooking up nowadays too, but as far as bars go Toy Boys would suffice.

firecat69
July 14th, 2013, 06:35
You will get no argument from me. Hands down the best wide selection of boys in Pattaya! IMHO