PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Bitch Board is dead

Surfcrest
July 14th, 2013, 00:37
News Flash....okay, it's not really news, but worth a laugh nevertheless.....

The end is near........
The Pattaya Bitch Board is dead....now the new Thailand Bitch Board and Cruising Gay Thailand are together as one.

What a bucket of shyte........Fucking hell this SimpleSally's mind really is completely fucked-up! She's on a 'cocktail' of drugs right? Ok that answers some paranoia the rest must be basic mental illness>>>>>so she 'gave' PBB their new home? big deal they've paid the price 20 times over and put up with her ranting hysterics for long enough....so tell her to shut the fuck up>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nobody but NOBODY believes a single word SimpleSally spits out>>>>>>>

Fellow Bitches,

As most of you will have noticed, the Open Forum has now moved to http://cruisinggaythailand.com.

I have also made another change.
I have changed the name from Pattaya Bitch Board to Thailand Bitch Board.

Time to be available for the whole of Thailand (which we were already, but now also by name)

Also the address has changed to http://thailandbitchboard.com

You can still use the old address, but you will just be auto forwarded to the new address.
No need to sign up again, all is as it was, no posts have been lost.

I would like to thank The Designer for his assistance in this.

Thank you and enjoy,
BQ

Now he says that I am in charge of this board. Well sweetie-kins I told you now as I told you before, you and Kilty the detective that BQ is BQ and nothing has changed. I bring shit and am allowed to post it here and we talk.

YesтАж.I believe the Bitch Queen as of May 25, 2013 is indeed Neal.
Bitch Queen
Admin - Founder
joined May 25, 2003 http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/56.jpg

http://pattayabitchboard.com/old/flintstone-gives-pattayabitchboard-com-to-this-board-t11.html

Surfcrest

scottish-guy
July 14th, 2013, 00:45
Look on the bright side - ten words Miss Sally says are certainly true:

I bring shit and am allowed to post it here....

Surfcrest
July 14th, 2013, 01:03
He must be punishing SmoothLegs for being drunk and disorderly.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/toilet.jpg

bigwag
July 14th, 2013, 14:22
Just when we thought That "he" could not provide us with anymore hilarity he's gone and done it again...in an act of utter desperation and sheer audacity he's joined the 2 boards together in order to bring his dead board cruisinggay back to life.

haha (it never really had a life) That was the only way he could do it...but what took him so long to think of it I wonder. So now to post anything non-bitchy you have to join his moribund board...a great way to add members to a failed board - force them to join if they do not want to bitch.

At least his board will have more than one non-hydra member apart from kjun12...that's providing others follow like sheep and join it. Lets sit back and count how many sheep there are.
Funny how he says he is just a simple (you can say that again!) member of the PBB can join the 2 boards...didnt think a board member had those powers...haha

he has always been the owner/administrator/moderator of the PBB...I know because when I tried to post some damaging info about him my post was stopped at the gate...its not as though he complained to bitchqueen and asked the post to be removed...it never even made it onto the board and i was immediately banned...so he must have been sitting at the computer vetting every post as it came in.
Not something a mere member is able to do. you are so dumb!! Such a dumbo!! You were the fat kid at school sitting down the back of the class stuffing your face behind the desk...but the teacher always caught you didn't he. you have gone through life being cunning and devious but lack the brain cells to pull it off successfully...you always get found out sooner rather than later. haha

Uncle Buckie and uncle Albert...just a coincidence?
gormless old cunt and gormless old cunt...just a coincidence?
Could be considering its such a common well used expression! haha

scottish-guy
July 14th, 2013, 17:39
Bigwag - please post any and all "damaging info" right here!

It's disturbing to see that even in the final convulsions of its death throes, the no-class refuge for oddballs and misfits (PBB) has published vile content and thinly-veiled allegations regarding Firecat. Perhaps Firecat said something which was too close to home?

To his credit, Timmberty has ripped them a new one on the Firecat stuff. :notworthy:

bigwag
July 14th, 2013, 20:54
haha...he has tried to refute my claim that my post was banned using this confused and convoluted logic.

if you made a successful post it had to have been approved as it was NOT your first post. Your first post here as it is plainly printed is held for approval. After that it just goes up there and no approval is needed.

?? Can anyone make head or tail of that mess? He's a total fuckwit who cant even write proper English..cant understand what he is trying to say. My first post was held over for approval and then appeared on the board...it was a later post that was banned...no he, it didn't have to be held for approval as i had already made a number of posts. And why would it need approval at all...i mean it was nothing libelous..just something you did not want made public. And how come i was banned INSTANTLY?? Its cos you were siting there reading every post.
And the funniest thing of all is that he's now saying i didn't hit the submit button :sign5: on! he is clutching at straws...gotta come up with something better than that...but he can't cos he is dumb. DUMB DUMB DUMB... not a brain cell between those fat ears of his.

Glad to see Timmberty is telling it like it is.

scottish-guy
July 14th, 2013, 22:19
Bigwag, I "get" the argument being putting forward - that you had posted previously and that post appeared, therefore there was no reason for your subsequent posts to be rejected.

But whether you had posted sucessfully in the past or not is completely immaterial IF (as your experience suggests) you had then been then placed into "pre-moderation".

If you were in pre-mod then nothing would be "automatically published" without first being reviewed. This would tie-up with your experience and seems a rather obvious possible explanation of why your subsequent post never apperared and you were banned..

scottish-guy
July 23rd, 2013, 18:16
Interestingly (ant totally on topic!) , PBB/TBB seems to have now cut the "Open/Non-Bitch" forum re-direct to CGT after only a couple of weeks.

Just an observation.

:occasion9:

timmberty
July 23rd, 2013, 18:45
yes indeed scotty, the non bitch section of the board used to get some intresting stuff on it ...
sadly after it allowed the gentlemans board to bottom feed off it nobody posted anything on it.
lord knows why anyone thinks anyone other than neal is going to post on it is beyond me.
3 months old now and gets 1 or 2 posts a week, but just you wait !!! this time next year, it will double that number.
still now that cgt, tho i prefer to call it the gentlemens board after its owner, has departed the show i expect it might get posted on again.