PDA

View Full Version : Straight women offing guys

Wim888
July 13th, 2013, 20:49
Some questions about women at the "gay" clubsя╝Ъ

During my last visit to Bangkok, I noticed that groups of straight women (especially Asian women) now seem to go to the "gay" clubs to off the guys.
Is this still the case at Jupiter and some of the other bars that have handsome, masculine guys?

Do women have their own clubs to off guys? I have seen several ads for a place called Castro, and have seen photos of the handsome guys that work there. Is this place just for women? Or are gays also welcome to go there, take a look, and off the guys. Has anyone been there?

I have never noticed women at the massage parlors such as Hero. Are the massage parlors just for men? Or can women come and get some guysя╝Я

arsenal
July 13th, 2013, 22:50
So many questions. Why do you care.

timmberty
July 14th, 2013, 00:23
i agree with arsenal .. how dare you ask questions about thailand on a thailand forum ... what ever next ?

most of the guys dancing in the clubs or go go bars are straight and would much prefer to go with cute asian girls than saggy arsed old farang. the places are perfect pick up joints for women, just look and see how much more excited the dancers get when the girls arrive, some even put their phones down.

Surfcrest
July 14th, 2013, 00:44
But itтАЩs also a good barometerтАж.as to which of the boys is straight and which ones arenтАЩt.
Or which mamasan is lying, telling you that the boy is gay when you can clearly see with your own eyes that heтАЩs not.

Surfcrest

scottish-guy
July 14th, 2013, 00:51
Concerned SGT members could try confusing these str8 boys by going into the bars in drag.

gaymandenmark
July 14th, 2013, 00:56
Both timm and Surf has some good points, and in my brain I link it with the other topic about straight versus gay boys.

I will always prefer a gay, from a straight, that does not put his phone down when he see a girl in the bar. :tongue3:

scottish-guy
July 14th, 2013, 01:04
OK gaymandenmark - each to their own - but IMHE (In My Humble Experience) you just can't beat a str8 boy ripping your blouse open and ravishing you to within an inch of your life (or until your wallet is empty, whichever comes first).

Surfcrest
July 14th, 2013, 01:24
Think of it more in terms of Top and Bottom. (Something missing in christianpfc's my requirement for a boyfriend post)

Of the commercial boys in the scene...how many Tops are straight vs the Tops that are gay?
And by just looking at them, their mannerisms and all.....can you really tell straight from gay?
Do tattoos and mustaches help tell who's who?
Is the word "bi" used by the Thais in the sense "I'm straight, but I'll do you"?

And...if you are looking for a Top...do you care if they are straight or gay?

Surfcrest

Surfcrest
July 14th, 2013, 02:55

During my last visit to Bangkok, I noticed that groups of straight women (especially Asian women) now seem to go to the "gay" clubs to off the guys.
Is this still the case at Jupiter and some of the other bars that have handsome, masculine guys?

Do women have their own clubs to off guys? I have seen several ads for a place called Castro, and have seen photos of the handsome guys that work there. Is this place just for women? Or are gays also welcome to go there, take a look, and off the guys. Has anyone been there?

A few years back, a friend asked me similar questions.

She was a beautiful young French Canadian woman who had moved out to Vancouver, because she was attracted to Asian men only and hoped to meet one here.....seeing as how 60% of the population is Asian vs 2 - 3 % in Montreal.

Anyhow, she confided with me one day that while she has met several "okay" guys for dating, she hadn't found the sexual match that she was looking for and so asked me about Thailand and the possibility of rent boys for women or picking up a guy at a gay bar. I told her to go to a gay bar and that she'd know which one is straight by who and how they would look at her.

She came home quite happy and has been back several times since.

Surfcrest

RonanTheBarbarian
July 14th, 2013, 03:44
Last December, LonelyWombat posted a thread on this Board about a newspaper article he read on "men for hire by women" bars in Bangkok

That thread is here:

boybars-for-ladies-bangkok-post-t27770.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/boybars-for-ladies-bangkok-post-t27770.html)

The Nation and the Bangkok Post seem to take turns in doing breathless expose about this scene about every 18 months or so.

The most famous of these bars is on the 18th floor of the Serm Mit Building, on Sukhumvit Soi 21 in Bangkok. Maybe somebody should go and report back for us (if they allow men to enter, which I doubt)?

I would quite like to read a review of a visit to it in the style of ChristianPFC.... :evil4:

christianpfc
July 14th, 2013, 13:34

Castro in RCA is a gay bar/disco, I went there last year, for details use search function (but there was not much to report).

There is one place in Surawong (I think Angelo Plaza, around the corner from Nature Boys) that has cute twink boys (by my standards, several of them can be seen in Pao hairdresser in Soi Twilight where they get their hair done earlier in the evening), that is woman only. I asked some of the boys and a security guard: no entry for men! That place is a mystery, I haven't found the main entrance, only the back entrance (by following a line of these cute boys walking along Surawong in the wrong direction - i.e. away from Soi Twilight). I don't know what is going on inside, one day I will have to ask some of them (when they are hanging out or are smoking at the back entrance). Or we have to infiltrate a woman!

Krazy4thai
July 14th, 2013, 14:54
But itтАЩs also a good barometerтАж.as to which of the boys is straight and which ones arenтАЩt.
Or which mamasan is lying, telling you that the boy is gay when you can clearly see with your own eyes that heтАЩs not.

Surfcrest

For sure Surfcrest. Christian's OP is quite valid on this forum. I like to know which bars are frequented by groups of giggling sheilas, so I can avoid them

The old Krazy Dragon D was a good example of this. It only took one female entering to attract the boys like flies to crap.
As for sorting out the str8 boys from the gay, a quick 1on1 convo and or grope will usually answer that question.

I will not remain in a gay go-go bar if a gaggle of gigglers come in.

Oliver
July 14th, 2013, 15:18
There are plenty of clubs (usually termed Karoake bars) where Thai women "off" Thai guys. The fees are much the same as in gay bars. I know the mamasan of one of the Pattaya bars in Third Road and I've seen photos of the guys who work there; they are simply stunning.

I suspect that, as foreign women from Asia get to know Thailand rather better , it will be to such places they go. Not only are the guys 100% straight but (to be blunt) they tend to be far-better looking than the guys who now work the gay scene.

colmx
July 15th, 2013, 05:32
They tend to be far-better looking than the guys who now work the gay scene.
From my perspective a lot of the araoke boys tend to be on the "tubby" side - I presume this is down to their lifestyle of drinking all night and sleeping all day
I also hate the karaoke boy "big hair" stye!
I don't mind hairstyes per se.... But can't stand the Sideshow Bob Karaoke boy hair styles!

Oliver
July 15th, 2013, 14:45
I assure you that the guys who work that "ladies karoake" are anything but tubby. They are aged from eighteen to twenty-five and ....well, I'll stick with the word "stunning."

By the way, don't raise your hopes of bribing your way in; strictly women -only.

thaiguest
July 16th, 2013, 21:33

A few years back, a friend asked me similar questions.

She was a beautiful young French Canadian woman who had moved out to Vancouver, because she was attracted to Asian men only and hoped to meet one here.....seeing as how 60% of the population is Asian vs 2 - 3 % in Montreal.

Anyhow, she confided with me one day that while she has met several "okay" guys for dating, she hadn't found the sexual match that she was looking for and so asked me about Thailand and the possibility of rent boys for women or picking up a guy at a gay bar. I told her to go to a gay bar and that she'd know which one is straight by who and how they would look at her.

She came home quite happy and has been back several times since.

Surfcrest

As other posters have stated here there are many "no men allowed" boy bars catering for st women - a great idea! Wish our greedy so called "gay"
venues would afford us the same level of privacy if nothing else. There's a "gay" venue in Boys' Town inviting st women inside. At least this place is honest about the policy of mixed gender business- we are warned in advance before we enter. I'm damned if I'll pay inflated drink prices for the privilege of competing with women for st boys' company. The minute the gigglers arrive my custom finishes and I 'm not interested in the opinion of the many fag- hag-huggers on this forum.

netrix
July 17th, 2013, 03:14
So does anyone know which of the boy karaoke bars are gay? I've only been to JJ a long time ago.

newalaan2
July 17th, 2013, 03:49
So does anyone know which of the boy karaoke bars are gay? I've only been to JJ a long time ago.
Apologies to the OP for the slight off topic drift away from straight women offing guys. Gee netrix, i'm struggling to come up with even one exclusively gay karaoke, not even JJ is, in fact it's more geared towards female customers from the prospective of the waiters there and their expectations. The small karaoke clubs along day/night 1 a few years ago while more than 75% gay orientated still attracted lots of females but I would say the guys there were def more gay/bi as opposed to 100% straight, virtually all the karaoke clubs I have visited have been mostly straight guys for rent.

There is a small karaoke across from Colonial Bar on soi VC opened about 6 months ago which I would assume to be gay orientated but have yet to visit. It's more likely it could just be aimed at the thai guys from the sunee bars looking for somewhere to hang out/have fun after their work, which would mean at least a few gay lads.

Is there not a karaoke/after hours venue in Pattayaland soi 1 somewhere? Anybody know of it?

timmberty
July 17th, 2013, 04:16
newallen, you are talking about hot fever, from observing the bar its more thai for thai/asian, tho farang are welcome, women are by far the favored customers.
there are some hot guys working in there, no idea of the charges but im pretty sure they are all offable.

might i add dispite arsenals post to out the OP as a hydra/troll, this has turned out to be a decent thread.