PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok - Vietnamese boys in Rama 3 / Chong Nonsi area

gregvc
July 12th, 2013, 21:07
Anyone know of a massage boy bar with Vietnamese boys in the above area?

July 13th, 2013, 04:44
I did visit a Vietnamese massage boy in a hotel in Silom 3 and he said Vietnamese massage boys all stay in the same hotel when they do their fly-in, fly-out trips. Often straight and not much value IMHO. I found him on Grindr.

corky
July 13th, 2013, 13:44
My experiences with Vietnamese massage boys are similar. Although it is unfair to condemn a whole national group one can only go by personal experiences but the ones I have tried were straight, unpractised and expensive compared to the Thai lads. They stay in a guest house in Silom Soi 8 almost opposite the Bangkok Bank head office and charge 2500 Baht for an in call and an extra 500 Baht for an out call even if you live a 40 Baht taxi ride away. They justify the price by saying that they have to pay for their accommodation and travel regardless of the fact that they are in competition with cheaper and better Thai masseurs. I think they are just trying to help pay for their holiday with prostitution. I found them on Gay Romeo.

There are often other Asian masseurs hawking themselves on Gay Romeo (Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, China, Burmese etc.) and in my experience the Indonesians have been the best with the most accurate profiles and the Filipinos have been, by far, the worst and with the most deceptive profiles.

pong
July 13th, 2013, 19:13
there is not really a bar/msg-shop specialsing in that-if they would, the Bibs would be teher in minutes.
I had one in a KUL-massageshops and it worked out fine -he was also busy to set up some line of ''VNese on working-holiday.
There are some reports about a very cute VNese boy sitting as bait in soi Hotmale in either a ar or one of the msg-shops. Once youve found one, just ask for the others. Bargaining-if you thought that this was rife and difficult in Th you have yet to learnt he stubbornness of the VNese.

arsenal
July 13th, 2013, 23:19
I have sampled Vietnamese boys in both Thailand and Vietnam and always been delighted with the service.

christianpfc
July 14th, 2013, 13:40
There are some reports about a very cute VNese boy sitting as bait in soi Hotmale in either a ar or one of the msg-shops. Once youve found one, just ask for the others. Bargaining-if you thought that this was rife and difficult in Th you have yet to learnt he stubbornness of the VNese.

You are probably referring to the cute non-offable boy in Scorpion bar I reported about. Three days ago I walked past and there were five or six Vietnamese boys in Scorpion (information from a boy I once offed in Screw Boys last year) and some more Thai (?) boys, but yesterday night there were only few boys.

My single experience with a Vietnamese boy (from Fresh Boys last year) was not so good, he wanted 2000 for short time and after some unpleasant negotiations I managed to get rid of him with 1600.