PDA

View Full Version : Positive report from Super A

christianpfc
July 12th, 2013, 19:33
Positive report from Super A

The amazing thing is that everything reported took place between two normal working days. Back in Europe, I would have given my left testicle to be able to do that, now I can do it every day if I want to!

Thursday, 11.07.2013

I have a date with a Thai friend near Wongwian Yai (details will be in another report). We part at around 21:15, too early to go back home, so I take BTS to Silom. A stroll through Silom, Soi 4, and Soi Twilight does not bring anything new. In Soi Twilight itтАЩs showtime in most bars, I donтАЩt want to get into a show, so I will not visit any of their bars.

I havenтАЩt been to Super A for a while. A few months ago, I entered and ordered an orange juice. They didnтАЩt have orange juice, and by the time they communicated their extensive drink menu (water, soda, beer; none of which appealed to me), I had seen enough of their boys to be sure I wouldnтАЩt want to have sex with any of them, so I left.

This time was better. I entered 22:50 and ordered orange juice (available, 150 Baht) and there were 9 boys. No numbers on the boys, about 3 many tattoos, 3 few tattoos, 3 no tattoos (estimated). All in different underwear. I was the only customer most of the time. Everyone got up (from sitting and playing with their mobile phones) and on stage for about 10 minutes, after that the excitement of a customer had ceased and normality kicked in (i.e. everyone back sitting and playing with their mobile phones). Some time the stage was empty, some time two boys were on duty standing there. They were talking among each other and with mamasan, the music level allowed me to listen, unfortunately I didnтАЩt understand much. But one day my Thai will be good enough, and then I can report what boys and mamasan talk, assuming customers donтАЩt understand.

Music and aircon ok. The light was low and only in red. Here the light shining from the mobile phone into the boysтАЩ faces was useful. I asked mamasan to switch on the light: cannot. I pointed to light bulbs that were not lit: broken. In the toilet, there was no toilet paper, no towel and no wash basin, apart from that it was ok.

During my stay there, two more potential customers popped in, sat down, discussed with mamasan and left shortly after without ordering a drink. One of them came back later and ordered a drink.

During my stay (22:50 to 00:30), mamasan asked me to pay and leave three times, saying time is over, pointing to my drink (empty by her standards, but not by mine), and finally even showing me the bill. I never had that before. But her attempts were weak, I said IтАЩm not done yet and she left me in peace for half an hour. WhatтАЩs the point of chasing the only customer out? So everyone can let their hair down (they did anyway)?

There were three interesting boys: one had a cute face, but a bit too fat and no nice underwear; one with a gorgeous body and nice underwear, but no cute face; and one with a cute face and a gorgeous body despite tattoo, but no nice underwear (name Bee, as I learned later)

The situation was in a dead end: the boy with cute face, gorgeous body and no nice underwear was sitting opposite to me and was playing with his mobile phone and didnтАЩt pay any attention to me. (Similar situations are often the reason for a stay in the bar longer than planned, I just canтАЩt make up my mind and wait for something to happen.) If I donтАЩt take action, the bar will close and I will have to go home alone! About 00:30, I ask the boy sitting next to me to call over Bee. We have a short chat in English and most importantly, I put my hand on his upper tight and his skin has perfect temperature and is dry (skin temperature and dryness are very important to me!).

I tell him I want to take him upstairs. Off fee (400 Baht) and fee for short time room (200 Baht) is added to my bill. Mamasan comes back with change, I take all the change, despite her making sounds with the metal tray (tapping it with her finger) indicating she is expecting a tip.

I wonder if the short time room is available if you bring boys from outside (because I am looking for a short time room in Silom, walking distance from the bars, reasonably priced, to save me from travelling back to my room about 30 minutes by taxi, some boys might be reluctant to travel that far, and getting a taxi in my area at night to get back to Silom might be difficult for them. In fact I had one boy in February in Classic Boys who refused to go to my room, and I refused to go to a short time hotel in the area, so we parted without getting to business.) Are there any other bars that offer short time rooms?

In the room, oh wonder, Bee does everything right, like reading my mind! This includes showering together afterwards. I had almost lost faith in prostitution, because I had a long series of duds (about 10 duds, fortunately separated by good sex with non-moneyboys) and I was on the brink of giving up taking moneyboys. The duds just lay there without any activity, except when it came to wanking me, then they got busy, but they didnтАЩt find the right strokes!

In the bar, Mamasan said 400 off fee, 200 short time room, 1000 tip for boy; but this warrants 1200 tip for Bee (I think 1500 in Soi Twilight is too much, although I pay it if I come across the right boy; whereas 1000 in Pattaya is fine). Next time I will bring underwear and then everything will be perfect.

I leave about 1 am and have another look at Soi Twilight. Most gogo bars closed, gogo boys about to go home, but beer bars (Banana, Hotmale) are having a party, good atmosphere! In Scorpion bar, the cute Vietnamese boy is still there (was there when I walked past two days before тАУ I havenтАЩt been to Soi Twilight for weeks, and now twice in three days), and there are some new faces, some cute. The cute Vietnamese boy is touchy with a customer. A boy I had offed in Screwboyz (before renovation) last year is there and invites me, but I have to go home. Not without having a short chat with him: he says there are currently five or six Vietnamese boys in Scorpion!

I walk to Sam Yan MRT, opposite is a bus stop from where I can get a bus to my place. Oh wonder, the bus (line 29) comes after 2 minutes waiting time at 01:26 am, making this evening almost perfect! At night, it takes about 20 minutes by taxi (and costs about 160 Baht) to get back home, or 30 minutes by bus (and costs 8 Baht). The only problem is that the bus comes about twice per hour. It comes from Rangsit and passes on the opposite site of the road on its way to Hua Lampong. There it turns around and goes back to Rangsit. From the opposite site of the road to Hua Lampong and to my side of the road it takes about 15 minutes. Which means if I have been waiting for the bus for 15 minutes, and it hasnтАЩt passed on the other side of the road, I will have to wait at least another 15 minutes. And indeed, I had to wait up to 40 minutes. Now I have to check my records to see if there is pattern in the time the bus comes. Next time I might ask others who wait there if the bus has passed on the opposite site of the road.

Back in my room, I notice a serious love bite on my neck. This is the first time I have a love bite from a moneyboy, which leads to the question: Is a customer entitled to a discount if a moneyboys makes a lovebite on him? (In the USA, he could even sue the boy?) The other way round, a customer makes a love bite on a moneyboy, does this warrant a higher tip? (I wanted to ask these questions anyway, from a theoretical point of view, now reality has caught up.)

Manforallseasons
July 13th, 2013, 15:00
Back in my room, I notice a serious love bite on my neck. This is the first time I have a love bite from a moneyboy, which leads to the question: Is a customer entitled to a discount if a moneyboys makes a lovebite on him? (In the USA, he could even sue the boy?) The other way round, a customer makes a love bite on a moneyboy, does this warrant a higher tip? (I wanted to ask these questions anyway, from a theoretical point of view, now reality has caught up.)

Take another look at what appears to be a love bite, if over time you develop a sensitivity to light and a longing for red meat you should begin to worry!

christianpfc
August 9th, 2013, 21:29
Update on Super A

On Monday 15.07.2013, I went again. The boys recognized me and only Bee interrupted playing with his mobile phone to say hello. There were two other customers that night (according to Bee), I was his only customer this month. Orange juice 150 Baht. Mamasan tried the trick with the 10 Baht coin (first time I encountered this), she hold it under her thumb on the tray and obviously thought I cannot add 100 + 100 + 20 + 20 Baht (my bill was 150+200+400=750 Baht, 250 Baht change on 1000 Baht). DidnтАЩt work!

I took Bee to the short time room above the bar. Again very satisfied, this time without love bite. He washed me in the shower, blotted me dry and even folded the underwear I brought for him to wear. During our interaction, I could not see any character flaws. This must be one of the elusive good boys blackbeard/jaafar sometimes writes about, the first (1) I encountered in four years of whoring through Bangkok, Pattaya and (to a lesser extend) Chiang Mai.

He has a girlfriend and it took him a lot of effort to get hard and ejaculate, so I assume he is straight (no problem for me).

He gets 100 Baht every day he is in the bar (working time 8pm to 2am), and goes to work and back by taxi, 60 Baht each. Now you can do the math, he is lacking 20 Baht each day to break even (and that would be before food and rent). These 20 Baht come from tips from customers (which I think is a bit difficult if there are only a hand full of customers and up to 9 boys in the bar). At least he now has a regular, I might even off him long time.

(1) There is a Laos boy in Toy Boys who has similar qualities but who is a heavy smoker. Interestingly, both boys have a black spot on their nose, at the same place.