PDA

View Full Version : Naked gay dancing video, in Krazy Dragon, on net

lonelywombat
July 12th, 2013, 08:59
This morning I received details of a video just posted in what is Krazy Dragon's bar. Poor video but close up cocks are featured.

I am not sure if this is new or from previous ownership.

vimeo.com/69669189

TOQ
July 12th, 2013, 09:17
I am pretty sure it is from the previous owner. I do not think George even allow flashing of the goods much less full exposure. I did have to watch it all to make sure my face was not in the background :)

arsenal
July 12th, 2013, 09:25
It's not Krazy Dragon. The tables in the video are round wheras in Krazy they're square.

TOQ
July 12th, 2013, 09:35
It's not Krazy Dragon. The tables in the video are round whereas in Krazy they're square.

I do believe you might be right.

Magnum
July 12th, 2013, 11:42
I bought this Video some years ago (80 Deutsche Mark) and have it in full length and high Quality. It's still one of my favourites, the scene is followed by some private shots with the boys. Unfortunately the site is not longer online, there were nice pics with thaiboys.

Manforallseasons
July 12th, 2013, 13:22
It's not Krazy Dragon. The tables in the video are round wheras in Krazy they're square.

This is K.D.the square table were brought in later, when he took on the former owners of Sammy's. this was my favorite bar owned initially solely by my German friend Peter who died a few years ago.
Those were the days! Good find Lonely.

Halfhansum
July 12th, 2013, 14:44
Anyone got a link to this ? It just says `Nothing found` .... :crybaby:

latintopxxx
July 12th, 2013, 14:50
if u hunt around on xtube u also find spy cam fuck show videos....rather interesting.

arsenal
July 12th, 2013, 17:56
Manforallseasons: Fair enough, my mistake. Your comment about those were the days hit the proverbial nail. A quick review.

The bars were open all night and thronging with people. There were over a dozen gogo bars in Sunnee alone. The boys were plentiful and they all did everything, there was no need to ask. I could just ride my motorbike happily without a police checkpoint hiding round every corner to see if I had an international driving permit. I didn't sit in a bar wondering if the police would walk in and demand to see my passport, want to pee test me etc. There wasn't loud music everywhere, just in the clubs.

You are right. Those were the days.

MARK
July 13th, 2013, 00:58
Not sure what is happening in the Krazy Dragon these days :dontknow: , but that is not the krazy dragon.

Mark :hello2:

DonMuang-old
July 13th, 2013, 01:21
Looks like Super Boys outside Paradise Complex in Patong.
The boys there danced naked and performed that kind of artistics at the pole.

colmx
July 13th, 2013, 01:34
Beat me to it DM...
Looks like Super Boys in Patong to me too... i remember being stunned on my first visit watching the boys swing around the poles with full erections!

Jetsam
July 13th, 2013, 01:45

They still do? or was this also the good old days?

DonMuang-old
July 13th, 2013, 01:49
The good old days......
They closed in 2012. :crybaby:

newalaan2
July 13th, 2013, 06:01
This is K.D.the square tables were brought in later. Those were the days! Good find Lonely.
Wrong area, wrong town, wrong bar.......still you got the country right! yep those were the days! so out of his mind he's no idea where he was! hilarious! MFAS can you actually say for certain the name of anywhere you have ever been or is your life just one big guessing game?

Yes that's exactly the antics in Super Boys, some swung dangerously close depending where you were sitting. Small bar on the right as you enter and short time rooms upstairs...in not too bad condition. The strange thing was when you asked a boy to sit with you he immediately put is underwear back on after flying around the bar naked. Later in it's life had karaoke after the gogo segment. Strange location at the 'straight' end of town, but it was a 'boy' bar rather than a 'gay' bar with the working thai gals going there to flirt with the thai men! I'm surprised it survived till 2012.

thaiguest
July 17th, 2013, 00:34
Not sure what is happening in the Krazy Dragon these days :dontknow: , but that is not the krazy dragon.

Mark :hello2:
I see a few guys in jeans lounging in chairs outside. This is Crazy Dragon now I think-a few guys sitting around outside. If I'm right what the hell has happened to a good go-go bar?

bucknaway
July 17th, 2013, 04:07
Good question