PDA

View Full Version : My preferences for a boyfriend

christianpfc
July 10th, 2013, 23:27
My preferences for a boyfriend.

(requirements removed - edited see later post)

" ... My friend is another addition to my long list of Thai who are just not my type ... "
Christian, since your Grand Experiment started there seems to be one central theme ... at least that part if it associated with looking, searching, scouring the countryside looking for a 'certain' Thai guy. This quest is, in general, encapsulated by the quote above, which I have read many times in your posts.

So help me out: exactly what is 'Your Type'?

Here a brain dump* of my requirements for a boyfriend or fuck buddy.

(Update: I decided to make it a comprehensive treatise, thatтАЩs why it took so long.)

When boys in Saranrom ask me what I am looking for, I reply: slim, brown skin, no facial hair. I mean тАЬno body hairтАЭ, but simplify to facial hair as this is usually a good indication and you can see it when they are dressed.

When Thais I meet in discos or saunas or on the internet ask me what I am looking for in a boyfriend, I say: no smoking, no drinking, no tattoos.

Both paragraphs above are just some basic points that are easy to determine, the full spectrum of requirements is much more complicated.

My definition of boyfriend is someone you share a room, a bed and a fridge with and have sex with regularly. One could argue that the main point is the good sex, and it doesnтАЩt matter whether this comes from a boyfriend, a moneyboy or a sex toy.

I permanently scan my surroundings for handsome boys. It happens unconsciously, only if I notice someone who is male, age 18-30, slim, dark skin, I switch on my brain and take a closer look to see if he is handsome/cute and fits my other requirements. ItтАЩs like in the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day.

[youtube:3qbsvnmb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkmc1FNLInM[/youtube:3qbsvnmb]

(starting at 00:50)

(It doesn't work? I checked on the thread how to insert youtube videos, I think I did everything right.)

No smoking, no drinking, no drugs, no tattoos, no piercings.

Smoking and drugs are not negotiable.

I can tolerate social drinking.

I can tolerate some tattoos (religious, asymmetric tribals), others are too hideous to look at them daily (snakes, scorpions, spiders, tattoos on the neck or in the face, on the hip, тАЬarse antlersтАЭ, symmetric tribals).

He should have a similar taste in underwear like I have. None of the underwear and swimwear at Vinegar (Pattaya, Jomtien Complex) is my taste. I buy all of my underwear on street stalls in Silom. My taste is simple, I like underwear in black, white, red, green, blue, orange, violet, indigo, purple, turquoise or mixtures thereof.

Regularly have good sex (every other day would be fine for me).
Sexual compatibility (I am quite flexible in this aspect).

No sunglasses, no make-up, no painted fingernails, short fingernails. However dyed hair and hair tattoos are ok, maybe even a plus. No fashion contact lenses, best no glasses at all.

No hats except base caps. Under certain conditions, with base cap can look better than without. For all other types of hat, without hat looks much better than with hat.

Hair style I like (with short hair you canтАЩt go wrong, longer hair can be great to look at, but these hairstyles require a lot of work). The back of the skull should be spherical, or a hairdo that is spherical.

Teeth are not that important anymore. I used to pay a lot of attention, preferring white teeth in a line. But not, as long as he can eat with them, itтАЩs fine for me. Braces are no problem. I can even accept tooth jewellery (or whatever you would call these gemstones glued to the tooth).

Muscular/Athletic is fine, but not bodybuilder. Slight six-pack is fine. Important is the ratio of chest or waist width to depth, it should be about 2 (I would have to make some measurements to determine the most attractive ratio).

Slim is the ratio between height and weight, I like the type who is 170cm and weighs 50kg. Between 1.5m and 2.0 m I donтАЩt care how tall the boy is, as long as he is slim. Out of these borders we are going into the area of dwarfs and giants, didnтАЩt happen so far, I would have to decide for each case. I prefer the body shape that has the smallest point above the hip, the geometry is close to a hyperboloid, which is the shape of most cooling towers in electrical power stations. I never tried this chat-up line: тАЬI like your body, it looks like the cooling tower of a nuclear power station!тАЭ (doesnтАЩt matter for the shape of the cooling tower if the power station is nuclear or oil or coal or gas, but I think nuclear would give best effect), or, if he is mathematician: тАЬI like your body shape, your torso looks like hyperboloid!тАЭ. This smallest point is exactly where I want to wrap my arms around.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperboloid_structure

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/christianpfc/underwear%20and%20swimmwear/handsome%20boys/images_zps65f899da.jpg (http://s1084.photobucket.com/user/christianpfc/media/underwear%20and%20swimmwear/handsome%20boys/images_zps65f899da.jpg.html)

Fig. 1: Hyperboloid structure, geometrical representation

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/christianpfc/underwear%20and%20swimmwear/handsome%20boys/620px-Gundremmingen_Nuclear_Power_Plant_zps8c24d75e.jpg (http://s1084.photobucket.com/user/christianpfc/media/underwear%20and%20swimmwear/handsome%20boys/620px-Gundremmingen_Nuclear_Power_Plant_zps8c24d75e.jpg. html)

Fig. 2: Hyperboloid structure, cooling tower in a nuclear power plant

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/christianpfc/underwear%20and%20swimmwear/handsome%20boys/DSCN5399_zps2dadf6e7.jpg (http://s1084.photobucket.com/user/christianpfc/media/underwear%20and%20swimmwear/handsome%20boys/DSCN5399_zps2dadf6e7.jpg.html)

Fig. 3: Boy in my hotel room in Chiang Mai

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/christianpfc/underwear%20and%20swimmwear/handsome%20boys/DSCN6429_zps291e98f1.jpg (http://s1084.photobucket.com/user/christianpfc/media/underwear%20and%20swimmwear/handsome%20boys/DSCN6429_zps291e98f1.jpg.html)

Fig. 4: Boy in my room in Bangkok

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/christianpfc/underwear%20and%20swimmwear/handsome%20boys/6074345_s59115282_18b84d6270b7_zpsa735946c.jpg (http://s1084.photobucket.com/user/christianpfc/media/underwear%20and%20swimmwear/handsome%20boys/6074345_s59115282_18b84d6270b7_zpsa735946c.jpg.htm l)

Fig. 5: Arbitrary picture from gayromeo

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/christianpfc/underwear%20and%20swimmwear/handsome%20boys/kit3_013_zpse52fa9c5.jpg (http://s1084.photobucket.com/user/christianpfc/media/underwear%20and%20swimmwear/handsome%20boys/kit3_013_zpse52fa9c5.jpg.html)

Fig. 6: Arbitrary picture from the internet

Even in real life, dressed, you can see the body shape through the T-shirt.

No facial hair and no body hair, that includes no hair on perineum and scrotum. Shaving can be acceptable, but often facial hair is an indicator for hair elsewhere where I donтАЩt like it. When I feel hair on perineum, scrotum or a crab ladder, it evokes feelings like a big black hairy spider is crawling on my arm or leg. No hair below an imaginary line from ear to eye. Sideburns? Yuck! Clear change from hair to no hair on the neck, no peach fuzz. I especially like the V-shape of hair in the neck.

I cannot describe what a cute face looks like, but I recognize it when I see it. But I can say that lips, chin and neck are important, nose and ears are not important.

Not in love with his mobile phone (I dislike the permanent calling or messaging some of my friends do). I donтАЩt like missed calls. If he wants to talk to me, he should be prepared to spend a few baht for a phone call.

Age range 18 to 25. (And what about ageing? No idea.)

South-East Asian. There are handsome boys from Japan to Indonesia, from Burma to the Philippines, but I have no experiences with these.

University education would be a plus.

Speaking English would be a plus, but I can imagine speaking Thai only. (My Thai is not as good that I could lead a boyfriendship in Thai, but if I had a boyfriend who speaks only Thai I think I could improve my Thai considerably).

I am not into the gay scene, so my boyfriend shouldnтАЩt be. (I only go to bars, discos, saunas to look for sex, not because I enjoy them.)

I havenтАЩt thought much about HIV. I would prefer a boyfriend who does not have HIV or other diseases.

Normal eating and sleeping times. A friend of mine likes to play online games, on one occasion from 10pm to 2am. So letтАЩs rule out excessive playing of computer games as well.

Similar interests. I like travelling, hiking, riding by bicycle, running, languages, reading, mountains, forest, architecture. Would be nice if my boyfriend shared some of these interests.

I can imagine discussing other subjects (politics, history, science) with friends if my boyfriend is not interested in these subjects.

Do not waste food. The last time I left food on my plate was in 2011. A Thai friend used to order more coke and popcorn than both of us could east when we went to cinema (several times). One of the reasons why I stopped seeing him.

I donтАЩt need music around me all the time. There is music I like, music I am indifferent to (unless itтАЩs too loud) and music I donтАЩt like (no matter which volume). So my future boyfriend should have a similar taste in music (whatever my taste in music is).

I donтАЩt wear sunglasses or jewelry and prefer my boyfriend to do the same. This applies even for fuck buddies, I sometimes have to ask them to take off chains so I can access their neck from all sides and to take of finger rings for mutual wanking.

I met a few boys who stood my scrutiny for several days, but usually it takes less than an hour, often just seconds, to determine that someone will not become my boyfriend (but might stay friend or fuck buddy). Pictures on gayromeo are often promising, but insufficient to cast a decision. I had one boy come to me by taxi from Lat Krabang (30 km, I gave him money for return trip), and the second he stepped out of the taxi I could say that we would not have sex. So we discussed Thai language and travelling in Thailand in my room.

There is one boy in Classic Boys. I offed him three times longtime already, we get along well, he has a sense of humor similar to mine. But he has a hideous tattoo and his crotch feels like a wire brush.

There was Art whom I met at Sanam Luang when I was looking for boys at Saranrom. We met several times (December 2011 to January 2012) and had good sex every time. I would like to meet him again, but he changed his phone number. He was late (1-2 hours) every time we met, could not stay over night and asked for reasonable amounts of money. His English was limited, so we had to communicate mainly in Thai.

Friday (14.06.2013) I met a boy who is a perfect match intellectually and by social level. He studies and works part-time as a translator for English-French-Thai and teaches English to Thais. There is a doctor and a pharmacist in his family and he had a look at my medicine (my cold turned into an ear infection, I had to see a doctor on Friday morning) and told me what it is for. Thai-Chinese, pale skin.

My friend on Koh Sichang is a fuck buddy, but I could do without the fucking part (sex is so-so). We get along well, I have been to his place about five times already. Apart from excessive computer gaming no real complaints. I just donтАЩt feel that I want to spend more than a few days in a row with him, separated by several weeks or months of absence.

As you can see, I put much importance on physical features (cute face, handsome body, hairstyle and underwear I like) than on character (and some Thai friends pointed this out to me when we discussed the subject).

My current estimation of time until I find a boyfriend ranges from 5 to 50 years. And should I be lucky, weтАЩlI have to find a way to live together, preferably in Thailand, and to find work for both of us close to the place where we live.

To give you an idea how picky I am: 96% of the pictures of nude males bangkokbois post, I wouldnтАЩt sleep with them for free, 2% I would sleep with for free, 2% I would off in a bar. From the defunct blog bangkokofthemind/bkkmindscape, I would take 20% of the boys for free. Nonetheless, up to once per day in real life I spot a Thai guy I would immediately marry and spend the rest of my life with if he was gay, interested in me and half way acceptable manners.

My pickiness varies with mood, easily by a factor of ten. There are days where I think: тАЬyou, you, and you (can come with me for some fun back in my room)тАЭ, and others where I think: тАЬNo, no, noтАЭ.

In the ideal gas law (PV=nRT) you can chose three properties out of four (pressure, volume, mass, temperature), the last one is determined by the law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideal_gas_law

I think it is similar with a boyfriend: out of body, face, character, love, I can choose three, and have to take the last as it comes.

*I donтАЩt remember where I read тАЬbrain dumpтАЭ, but I had to look it up to make sure itтАЩs the right word:

2. In slang, it can describe a hurried explanation of a system, job, skillset, or other software engineering subject.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_dump

(WeтАЩre not done yet, I will add some pictures of boys who qualify as fuckbuddy or boyfriend when time permits.)

Smiles
July 11th, 2013, 01:32
Thank you Christian.
I am somewhat at a loss for words. :kap:

Brad the Impala
July 11th, 2013, 02:02
Wow, certainly a brain dump. Although there are a few references to character, as opposed to the many physical requirements, the number of things that your sex buddy can't be or do or have seems quite extensive. As equally you occasionally see someone who without any communication you feel that you could spend your life with, if he had halfway acceptable manners, it might be that a blow up doll would be best fit the bill.

I don't say this in a wholly facetious way, but you infer such a lack of interest in character, that it appears that you are looking for an object, possibly for the mantlepiece.

Good luck in your hunt anyway.

latintopxxx
July 11th, 2013, 03:16
oh wow...christian...now I understand why u r alone...and why u r gonna be alone for ever and beyond infinity.......

scottish-guy
July 11th, 2013, 03:50
I have read your list of "requirements" very carefully - so quite how you managed to hook up with a 40+yo Burmese transvestite is a bit of a mystery (forgive me if I've got that mixed up - but you get my drift).

:occasion9:

adman5000
July 11th, 2013, 07:00
Sometimes there is such a thing as telling people too much information. Please take all my comments in a helpful tone.

Christian said: My definition of boyfriend is someone you share a room, a bed and a fridge with and have sex with regularly.

Your definition is equivalent to a casual sexual acquaintance so I will align my comments accordingly. My observations of characteristics are different in such a situation than if I were looking for someone to spend my life with.

As an example, when I off a guy from the bar, I find my desirable characteristics pretty simple and in this order:

VISUAL- does the look attract me? body, face, outward attitude (according to my desirable attributes)
CONNECTION- am I able to communicate to some degree with the individual. Does he understand what I like.
ATTITUDE/SKILLS-one of the most important aspects. It can make my enjoyment GREAT or TERRIBLE. This quality can trump the prior two characteristics.

When in short time encounter mode, I do not worry about color of underwear, food habits, detail of tattoos, sunglasses, make-up, fingernails, contact lenses, hat style, shoe style, hair style, braces, jewelery, phone habits, gaming habits, social scene habits, sleeping habits, alignment with my interests, music preferences, etc. I can tolerate many such things for a short time.

Granted, if I spend a bit more time with someone, SOME of these things may influence how compatible we are.

Your "brain dump" mixes the SHORT TERM and LONGER TERM relationships. I suggest you separate the two filters. Then you can calculate a correlation to past boyfriend experiences and categorize where each of your past relationship falls, if the coefficient is greater than.... (sorry, just joking).

It sounds like you are obsessive about these things. So you need to relax, put away the notebook, go with your feelings, and maybe consider anti-anxiety medication.

SIGMUND :glasses7:

Manforallseasons
July 11th, 2013, 12:33
Make your own!

gaymandenmark
July 11th, 2013, 13:42
Again a fascinating, informative and self-revealing post from Christian. :binky:

I am almost in a situation of chock :tongue1:

latintopxxx
July 11th, 2013, 13:50
adman...very well put...personally my partner is not even my idl physical choice when it comes to sexual attraction...may have been a decade ago...but where commercial is concerned when I off a boy off a gogo stage I have high physical standards...he's gotta be a fit young lad...with attitude....when I off street trade...price counts....looks do too...but its a mix....

joe552
July 11th, 2013, 14:56
Christian, you're unbelievable - good luck with your quest, but I suspect you're in for a lot of disappointment. :dontknow:

PeterUK
July 11th, 2013, 15:50
Well, I always thought I was fussy but... The only thing that surprised me in this list of anxiety-driven requirements was the statement that Christian hasn't given much thought to HIV and, on balance, would 'prefer' his boyfriend to be free of diseases. I find it hard to square this fairly muted response to a matter that could have devastating consequences for his own health with the frenzied insistence on matching underwear, base (baseball?) caps ONLY, spherical rears of skulls (!) and other trivialities and oddities.

Nirish guy
July 11th, 2013, 19:46
Likewise that was my thoughts too Peter, but Christian got extra points for using the word "prefer" rather than must when he was stating a preference, meaning ( I'm presuming Christian) that whilst you would prefer your BF to be HIV negative it wouldn't be a deal breaker if he wasn't. IF that's what you meant good for you.

bidreamer
July 12th, 2013, 18:30
My first posting on this board, although I have been following it for a couple of months. The post of Christian was just too stunning...
I also was expecting 'requirements' for a boyfriend like honesty, kindness, trustworthiness, in addition to good looks of course. Instead....underwear style, music taste.... why did I develop a feeling that somebody is shopping for a merchandise, like browsing through T-shirts that have no mind or preferences of their own? Do you ever give any thought that You should also fit the expectations of your future boyfriend? That both of you should probably compromise on some things (such as what kind of music to play)? Or is it just that Christian's understanding of what boyfriend means is something totally, completely different - like maybe a kept houseboy (but then again you seem to be much too careful with your finances for such arrangements).

I believe with this kind of starting point your time estimate is far too short, it's more likely to be at least 5000 years...

PS! I have enjoyed Christian's trip descriptions nevertheless.

cdnmatt
July 13th, 2013, 02:56
Wow, that's quite an astonishing list.

All I can say is I hope true love finds you at some point in life, because you obviously haven't had much exposure to it. If and when it does though, I can promise you basically that entire list will go right out the window.

jolyjacktar
July 13th, 2013, 06:19
Ok Christian that's a good list so when do you want to meet me then ????

a447
July 13th, 2013, 14:57
Am I the only one who thinks Christian is taking the piss out of us?
Or does he suffer from serious OCD?
Just wondering....

Krazy4thai
July 13th, 2013, 18:34
Christian, you're unbelievable - good luck with your quest, but I suspect you're in for a lot of disappointment. :dontknow:

I'm with you Joe. I wasn't sure whether Christian's "shopping" list was a joke or if he really believes such a guy with his required attributes actually exists in the world he inhabits. I tend to think that searching for a boy with his seemingly rigid requirements will leave him a very single and unfulfilled individual.
I guess it depends on how much wriggle room he has. I don't know Christian except to know that he is a prolific poster on SGT, and therefore have no idea of the physical and mental attributes he would have to offer this awesome dream boy he desires. I think that list would make as interesting a read as does his wish list.
Please post his pic when you find him Christian, it may give hope of success to those of us who also know what we would and wouldn't prefer in a partner/boyfriend.

Best of luck in your quest

dab69
July 18th, 2013, 08:55
sadly, doesn't even get into Hyperbolas....

http://bangkokbois.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/lifes-a-beach-60.jpg

Smiles
July 18th, 2013, 10:00
Priceless. :laughing3:

Nirish guy
July 18th, 2013, 16:15
That is excellent Dabs - if I were Christian I would ask for a print of that and frame and mount it on my wall.

Humour can be so much funnier when it's not all nasty and vile, whereas sometimes just gently poking fun at the obvious ( as in that cartoon) is so much more amusing :-)

Very good :-)

dab69
July 18th, 2013, 17:02
oops.

have to properly credit the link
http://bangkokbois.files.wordpress.com/ ... ach-60.jpg (http://bangkokbois.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/lifes-a-beach-60.jpg)

(figured everyone knew where it came from)

Beachlover
July 19th, 2013, 10:05
Actually, the following attributes are EASY to find...

- slim, brown skin, no facial hair

- No smoking, no drinking, no drugs, no tattoos, no piercings.

Smoking and drugs are not negotiable.

I can tolerate social drinking.

- Regularly have good sex

- Sexual compatibility (I am quite flexible in this aspect).

- No sunglasses, no make-up, no painted fingernails, short fingernails.

- No hats except base caps.

- Hair style I like (with short hair you canтАЩt go wrong, longer hair can be great to look at, but these hairstyles require a lot of work). The back of the skull should be spherical, or a hairdo that is spherical.

- Muscular/Athletic is fine, but not bodybuilder. Slight six-pack is fine.

- Slim is the ratio between height and weight, I like the type who is 170cm and weighs 50kg. Between 1.5m and 2.0 m I donтАЩt care how tall the boy is, as long as he is slim.

- cute face

- Not in love with his mobile phone

- I donтАЩt like missed calls

- Age range 18 to 25

- South-East Asian.

- University education

- Speaking English would be a plus [most will speak some English but may be a bit rusty, as even in the best schools, English isn't always taught well and if they're not in an English speaking working environment, it's easy for them to lose it - One of my BF was educated at the best school/university and in quite a high paying job but mainly serving Thai clients, so his English deteriorated]

- I am not into the gay scene, so my boyfriend shouldnтАЩt be [To what degree? Plenty of gay Thai guys aren't into going out to the clubs every weekend and such. One of of my ex's wasn't really into the gay scene too much... he only liked going clubbing maybe once or twice a month, but he liked eating at restaurants and having a quiet drink]

- Normal eating and sleeping times. [not difficult to achieve if they are gainfully employed]

- discussing other subjects (politics, history, science)

- travelling, hiking, riding by bicycle, running, languages, reading, mountains, forest, architecture

- I donтАЩt wear sunglasses or jewelry and prefer my boyfriend to do the same.

... That's as long as you're dating NORMAL middle class guys of similar socio-economic status. Avoid the type of uneducated working class guys who can't get their shit together and struggle to say much more than "miss you".

But I think you'll find there's much more to a boyfriend than these attributes. Many other more important attributes come into play to make a relationship successful.

These other attributes are getting a bit overly fussy so you may need to compromise...

- Do not waste food [portions served are not always the exact amount one wishes to eat... healthier to listen to the body than compulsively finish food and eat more than necessary]

- should have a similar taste in music

- He should have a similar taste in underwear like I have.

My definition of boyfriend is someone you share a room, a bed and a fridge with and have sex with regularly. One could argue that the main point is the good sex, and it doesnтАЩt matter whether this comes from a boyfriend, a moneyboy or a sex toy.
I think you'll find this changes when you finally get into a proper relationship with feelings, emotions, trust and love involved.

no hair on perineum and scrotum.
I'll let you in on something... For some of us Asians, hair in that particular area doesn't start growing until later in life. Same with underarm hair and treasure trail. Think as late as early twenties or mid to late twenties. So just because he doesn't have it now, doesn't necessarily mean he'll never have it.

I think there are some that never have it though. My partner is late twenties, straight looking, fairly lean and masculine, has a treasure trail and and has a normal amount of hair elsewhere but not on scrotum. Different body types I guess.

francois
July 19th, 2013, 15:50
Incredible! Christian, a young, good looking guy seeking a fantasy boyfriend receiving banalities from a 65 yo beachlover living the fantasy life of a 25 yo with his fantasy boyfriend.

christianpfc
October 7th, 2013, 14:25
Anybody still reading this?

I should have written тАЬpreferencesтАЭ instead of тАЬrequirementsтАЭ. But there is hope: I sometimes have lucid moments where boys who are far off are very attractive to me.

{Such a good thread I have edited the titles for you - jinks}

My aversion to tattoos has eroded, I now can accept some tattoos.

Before I was focused on face, recently I met a few boys whose face is not that cute, but who have a great body. Now I am more focused on body than on face.

But it seems my future boyfriend will have to be twink, no body hair, brown skin.

I am cursed with these very specific preferences (see op). If I could change my sexual preferences, I would chose to be heterosexual and attracted to white women, would make life much easier and more socially acceptable.

I donтАЩt pursue my targets long, I give up easily. ThatтАЩs a left over from my time in the closet: you can look (furtively), but not touch; you can think, but not speak.

My pickiness is probably a тАЬfox and grapesтАЭ case. (The fable: the fox cannot reach the high hanging grapes and finally concludes that they must be sour.) If I know I wonтАЩt get that boy into bed, I look for blemishes.

I have been criticized for being superficial and focusing on physical attributes more than on character. This is simply because I didnтАЩt get that far with any of my sexual partners.

But manners is a problem. I think playing with their phone in my presence is horrible manners. On the other hand, I have seen groups of Thais or entire families in restaurants, everyone absorbed with their phone. Does this mean this is acceptable behavior in Thai society? But looking at it from a more positive viewpoint: all the boys I met who were absorbed with their phones were moneyboys or lo-so, whereas all boys I met who would be a good match for me (intellectual and social status) did not play with their phones. That doesnтАЩt mean that I would chose my boyfriend by intellect and social status, but it would be advantageous if we were similar in this aspect.

It takes me one second (under unfavorable conditions up to one minute) to determine if someone is my type, then it takes one minute to one hour to see if there are any negative attributes (smoking, tattoos, bitch, slut, no manners) that speak against having sex with him. It would take weeks to months to get to a point where honesty, cleverness, sense of humor and sincerity play a role.

You can interpret these requirements preferences as a sign of sincerity. When I finally have a boyfriend, I will stop going to bars because I know that my boyfriend has a cuter face and a nicer body and sexier underwear and a better character than any of the boys I might meet in a bar. I would not become boyfriend with someone under the premise that this is temporary; the best solution at the moment and secretly looking for someone else who is slimmer or has darker skin or a cuter face.

I am not alone with my underwear fetish. I recently contacted an acquaintance from two years ago. He now lives in Hat Yai but sometimes goes to Bangkok. He asked some specific questions about my underwear and wants to fuck me while both of us keep our underwear on. I am happy to oblige (although I prefer to finally take the underwear off).

There are other lists of requirements for a boyfriend. I will leave it to gaybutton to post a list of his (if you have been reading the forums carefully, you will know where to find them), but I will link to those of fuel-injected-male, who has a completely different set of preferences:

http://fuel-injected-male.blogspot.com/ ... r-one.html (http://fuel-injected-male.blogspot.com/2008/05/another-table-for-one.html)

Oliver
October 7th, 2013, 15:02
When I was younger and could afford it, I used to replace my car with a new one whenever it had done 20,000 miles.
On the same basis, when does a twink stop being a twink and have to be replaced?

joe552
October 7th, 2013, 16:14
For me, a twink is someone under 25. Also, it's good to christian loosening up a little, and I would love to see pictures of the other guy's underwear, just to make sure they're up to standard.

dab69
October 7th, 2013, 19:36
still awaiting exacting coordinates of the
ideal parabolic shaped penis tip...

loke
October 7th, 2013, 21:28
I can understand some of it , many younger Thai guys under 25 is not that cute really but some westerners coming to Thailand looking for sex choose the first one they see.

I like a slim body too and no tatoos if possible .

adman5000
October 8th, 2013, 08:29
Christian- Thank you for sharing your inner thoughts and self-assessments on your preferences. I sincerely wish you the best in finding what you seek.