PDA

View Full Version : Naked boys in gogo bar?

bert160
July 7th, 2013, 05:13
It is my first visit to Bangkok next month!
it would be very exciting for me to visit a (gogo) bar where I could sip a drink with naked boys playing with their cock (and with mine).
Do such places exist in Bangkok? Visit during daytime or evening?

If this is possible should I pay the boy a drink? tip him too? (how much?) or both?

I only stay three nights in Bangkok,so I would like to go to the right places. I am not looking for body builder type, but rather slim and slender, masculine guys.

Thanks

bucknaway
July 7th, 2013, 06:12
I think the bar you are looking for is Golden Cock or Nature Boy. I'm not sure what the rates are at either bar but you can find many topics related to the bars.

ofage
July 7th, 2013, 09:21
Bert, there are actually any number of places similar to what you are looking for. There is a street off of Suriwong Road called where there are many bars with naked boys dancing. You can invite one over to your table for a drink and play around with him. He expects a tip for this and you are obligated to give him at least 100 baht plus his drink. The correct name of the street or soi is Duangthawee but it is often referred to by other names. A good map to find it can be found here: http://www.dreadedned.com/directory/map/1/1/

bert160
July 7th, 2013, 15:14
Thanks a lot for the quick reply guys, it saves me from searching around, although that might also be exciting.
If I well understood a boy sitting with me will not be offended when I touch him between his legs?
Does this happen openly in the bar or in a more secluded place?

jinks
July 7th, 2013, 17:29
It's been happening for years and years.
http://www.gay-art-history.org/gay-history/gay-art/greek-love-homosexual-art/imgSuper/palestra_det3.jpg

kakadai
July 7th, 2013, 19:29
Nature Boys is definitely the place for you. Open from 8 pm until 2 am. The boys might undress you totally if you like, and they will be naked for you too. You can touch and suck their cocks if that is what you desire.

:love4:

bert160
July 7th, 2013, 19:35
Well Nature Boys indeed seems the place to be for me. Me and the boy(s) totally naked...hmm that means we both can cum on the spot? Body-to-body?
Any idea of these guys also like French hot kissing?
What about the tip if we both cum in the bar?

Thanks a lot for your quick comments guys!

arsenal
July 7th, 2013, 22:29
Bert: While I recognised your chitty-chatty style immediately I let it go because I was rather interested myself. However it's now time to blow the trumpet and say:

WELCOME BACK HARRY2. :naka:

bert160
July 7th, 2013, 22:52
harry?

latintopxxx
July 8th, 2013, 03:06
ofage...clearly u have never been to bkk, there r no naked boys sitting around waiting to be fondled....I know...I've looked...in every bae...several times....like hello!!!!

gaymandenmark
July 8th, 2013, 03:28
ofage...clearly u have never been to bkk, there r no naked boys sitting around waiting to be fondled....I know...I've looked...in every bae...several times....like hello!!!!

Latin, what is wrong with you?, are you drunken?, sitting in your loom alone?, not fucking your prostitute like a goat?
Was he to expensive and tried to turn you around or even more worse: asked you to fuck of and stay away?
Maybe he said: get of my back, I don't need your fucking money? :laughing3:

latintopxxx
July 8th, 2013, 14:53
gaymandenmark...this is totally uncalled for....i was merely pointing out that in my vast experience trawling through the fleshpots of both BKk and pats that I have come across a bar where the 'boys"sit around naked waiting to be played with. Sure in pats there were one or two where they would play with themselves on stage and walk around...or u could order one over to come sit with you (good boys!!) and u could fondle him...but they always had somne clothing on as a general rule. the impression being created here is that there are bars full of naked "boys'waithing to be played with...untrue!!

bert160
July 8th, 2013, 15:21
latintop... that's also what I meant. I'm aware that no bars have naked boys just sitting there, waiting for a customer. My question was only to find the "best" bar to find nice, slender boys to sit with me...maybe get naked (or half naked) in a more hidden place of the bar, with the possibility to touch or get touched...

Up2U
July 8th, 2013, 18:08
In addition to Nature Boys try Screwboys in the Patpong.

bert160
July 8th, 2013, 23:52
Nature boys for sure, I read about it in many posts (also the bad things) so I certainly will drop in...but I read also that Screwboys was closed or did it re-open again?

bert160
July 9th, 2013, 14:31
How can I find the most recent update of gogo bars and saunas in Bengkok? Someone knows a link?
Has the low (rainy) season influence on activities in bars (no or less shows)?

pong
July 9th, 2013, 17:57
re: recent listing.
Afraid there is no-one up-to date. Some that are trying hard:
gayscout, google for like '' nickygaybangkok''-only touristy zone Silom/Sukhumvit'', dreadedned.com,
Best are generally the Thai sites, but more and more of those are hiding now on some facebook-page, as thats free. Gthai.net is still an official www-site, but hardly seals with this un-Thai area. For massage+more places: tTMB= thaimassageboy.com (press pricelist for an overveiw-to see more you'll have to subscribe)
Word of warning; do NOT trust those touristy leaflets/foldout maps too much, optimistic new places buy lower priced ads for 6-12 monthes and may fold down whithin that period. though fairly often a new gay place with new enthusiastic new owner takes over the adress. However, for what you wanted/describe, the tourist-ghetto along Suriwong/Silom will do just fine and is likely even best bet for newbee tourists.

Smiles
July 9th, 2013, 18:04
I thought Timbit left the board for good, in a huff? First time in Bangkok my ass.