PDA

View Full Version : Giving up the ghost

ofage
July 6th, 2013, 06:19
It would appear that Cruising Gay Thailand is either going out of business or something like that. No posts there since June 21 and even before that most of the posts were by the administrator, Bones

frequentflier
July 6th, 2013, 06:41
agree, its very quiet there.

lonelywombat
July 6th, 2013, 08:07
The major problem is that he had and still does not have, a business plan for either forum. Whilst he is running around pretending to be half a dozen females he is showing no wit, no sparkle and his only attraction is from people who are waiting to see him fail.

It is like watching a person on a ledge waiting to jump. After a while people get the urge for someone to push the person over, so they can see the dead body and move on, without pity.

He is based in Pattaya and moving to Phnom Penh really has not thought the issue through. Too busy screaming his many tits off, on others more successful.

So he is leaving Thailand Is the title relevant to his new location?

Should it be Cambodia, South East Asia or Asia. [all including the word gay]

There are enough stories on the other gay forums throughout Asia for him to lift and republish. Nobody in Pattaya would consider advertising with him now.

The best thing he can do for his own mental state is to retire PPB and reconstruct his Cruising Gay Thailand into a new wider format.

newalaan2
July 6th, 2013, 20:48
The best thing he can do for his own mental state is to retire PPB and reconstruct his Cruising Gay Thailand into a new wider format.
I've totally lost touch with who-is really-who on PBB, I always thought that Queen Bitch, Uncle Abert were one of the Baht-stop crew and that he was not a hydra, but in another thread Surfcrest claims he is virtually all the main players on PBB under hydras.....has the original Bitch queen left PBB and Neal has taken over that hydra too?

Is he wholly controlling PBB now? I understood he 'donated' the forum to them and will therefore have a huge amount of influence but are you and Surfcrest now saying that he is the one and only controlling/owner there now? I find it very hard to believe he could be some of the obviously (to me) Brit owned hydras with Brit based comments which I would imagine he is completely ignorant of such as Uncle Albert and Queen Bitch etc.. He is a thick, ignorant, witless yank and some of the comments can be witty and amusing (those not specifically using nasty insulting language) of which he would totally and utterly incapable of. So how could HE retire something which is not wholly his? Are there not other main players there now?

witchhunt
July 7th, 2013, 07:20
How Neal can continue to be a dominant commentator on Pattaya when he will be living in Cambodia within a week or two

The most recent post is three weeks old about rain. There is a comment from kjun 12 a week later that has been suggested is Neal once again

The next post a promo for an expensive dinner at Brunos, dated 15 May in error added to by Nicky, otherwise is now over 6 weeks old.

Surely he can get his act together instead of carrying on like an overage fag at a drag night

Surfcrest
July 7th, 2013, 08:02
By responding to you newalaan2, the subject of this thread would now belong in the Flaming Room.
I once believed Miss Sally was Flintstone and that turned out to be true.

Throwing Uncle AlbertтАЩs name into NealтАЩs looooooooong list of hydras heтАЩs used with little or no success was more of a jab at both of them, in reference to the term тАЬgormless cuntтАЭ now being used by the big idiot.

YesтАж.I believe the Bitch Queen as of May 25, 2013 is indeed Neal.
Bitch Queen
Admin - Founder
joined May 25, 2003 http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/56.jpg

Something indeed happened on May 25, 2013тАжperhaps down a dark alley in the middle of the night?
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/Snowwhite_12992.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/thebite.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/flintstonesincontrol.jpg
I think IтАЩve already summed up what I believe. I donтАЩt pretend or care to know the other fine details. I rarely ever go there anymore unless IтАЩm warned by a member about a post.

I believe poleaxe already summed up who the limited number of PBB members areтАж..

Posting our real reasons would allow you to tell who we really are. This is an anonymous board you prick. Most of us post on Gaybutton Thai (only to post back to our friends comments) and know what our fate would be if fat ass knew we were daring to tell the truth about him.

Clearly we have little in common.

Surfcrest

ofage
July 7th, 2013, 09:27
Why has my post and thread been stolen/hyjacked by those who want to talk about Bitchboard? People like Newalann2 who always seem to have an axe to grind jump into a thread and start their crap.

Surfcrest
July 7th, 2013, 10:11
Why has my post and thread been stolen/hyjacked by those who want to talk about Bitchboard? People like Newalann2 who always seem to have an axe to grind jump into a thread and start their crap.
Cumulative contributors perhaps. I think if you were looking for a response beyond what frequentflier offered you, you were bound to get something back that involved either Neal or the PBB. I donтАЩt think newalaan2 can be blamed for anything, as this thread could have been pulled this way by pretty much anyone. Even you ofage, have been mentioned three times already on the PBB since you joined SGT with their ridiculous claims about you. Perhaps this was seen as more than a coincidence, that you asked about this?
Look at the OP;

It would appear that Cruising Gay Thailand is either going out of business or something like that. No posts there since June 21 and even before that most of the posts were by the administrator, Bones
Cruising Gay Thailand Neal is the owner and represents 50% of the membership, kjun12 the rest.
going out of business If itтАЩs about business or CGT, then itтАЩs about Neal.
something like that The something like that or the reason offered up in the response was the PBB.
most of the posts were by the administrator, Bones Bones = Neal

Sorry

Surfcrest

July 7th, 2013, 14:37
Cruising Gay Thailand Neal is the owner and represents 50% of the membership, kjun12 the rest.Me old mate kunt12s on another gay bored. Oh joy. I thought he was just on Headless Chooks (aka Thaivisa).

jinks
July 7th, 2013, 14:40
Headless Chooks (aka Thaivisa).

Translation for those who don't speak oz.

headless chickens

paulg
July 10th, 2013, 07:40
The major problem is that he had and still does not have, a business plan for either forum. Whilst he is running around pretending to be half a dozen females he is showing no wit, no sparkle and his only attraction is from people who are waiting to see him fail.

It is like watching a person on a ledge waiting to jump. After a while people get the urge for someone to push the person over, so they can see the dead body and move on, without pity.

He is based in Pattaya and moving to Phnom Penh really has not thought the issue through. Too busy screaming his many tits off, on others more successful.

So he is leaving Thailand Is the title relevant to his new location?

Should it be Cambodia, South East Asia or Asia. [all including the word gay]

There are enough stories on the other gay forums throughout Asia for him to lift and republish. Nobody in Pattaya would consider advertising with him now.

If that is the case why don't you offer to help him build up CGT?

lonelywombat
July 11th, 2013, 13:23
Paulg if I was asked, I would consider it.

I doubt that he is big enough to consider the issue, whilst knocking me on PBB. But it is up to him.

bao-bao
July 11th, 2013, 22:58
Paulg if I was asked, I would consider it.

I doubt that he is big enough to consider the issue, whilst knocking me on PBB. But it is up to him.
Sometimes it's best to stand back and let a person's friends (i.e. those who believe they know how to handle them) be the ones to help. I can only speak for myself, but when I've made positive comments and sent good wishes to Neal via PM they've (without exception) been mis-read and turned back on me with great - and often public - vitriol. He appears to have some good friends, and I trust he'll do just fine. I continue to wish him well, but I keep quite a distance, myself (not that he loses any sleep over it). I'm reminded of this variation of an old story:

One winter day, a farmer found a snake by the roadside, stiff and motionless with cold. "If you put me inside your shirt," the snake said, "your body will make me warm and I won't freeze to death." "Oh, I know your kind," replied the farmer. "If I pick you up, you will bite me." "Oh no," the snake objected. "Why would I do such a thing, if you are good enough to help me?"

So the farmer had compassion on the snake, and taking it up, he put it inside his shirt. The warmth quickly revived the snake, and resuming its natural instincts, it bit its benefactor, inflicting on him a mortal wound. "Oh," cried the farmer with his last breath, "why did you bite me? You promised you wouldn't."

"Ah," said the snake. "So I did. But you knew I was a snake when you picked me up."

scottish-guy
July 11th, 2013, 23:06
LW - I'm completely astonished that you would consider assisting someone who has consistently posted abuse about you - have you no self-esteem?

Re: Lonely Worm-Bait
Postby Miss.Sally ┬╗ Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:48 am

...He used to sit in the bar and stare at me and that face! It was a face like he had just eaten a pile of shit. A face only a mother could love. One nasty looking piece of work.

by Miss.Sally ┬╗ Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:59 pm

Well Wormbait finally after all these years made a post without one cut and paste,... Well you worthless old mean troll and I have met you and talked to you several times so I can say that you smell of mothballs...You stand there in your sour face ...You just are a gormless old cunt if I ever saw one.
He also said Freddie and Boy toy were the same and that Boy toy was me. Again a gormless cunt....

by Miss.Sally ┬╗ Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:37 am

Well just blow m off my chair! Old man? What are you like 75 and I am like 58 ...You got some balls. The cut and paste queen of them all who loves those studly young men to whip her ass and fuck her rotten is calling me an old man and saying how sad?
You're the sad old coot with the pretentious friends ... How fucking sad! ...get a life.

This is the person you would consider assisting?

Smiles
July 12th, 2013, 00:02
Gaumless (or modern: gormless):

(British informal) lacking intelligence and vitality
[/*:m:2dek4mn0]
Lacking intelligence, sense or discernment, often implying lack of capacity of will to remedy the condition; Inexperienced, na├пve, innocent to the point of foolishness
(gormlessness) the state of being gormless
A good old Lancashire dialect word meaning тАЬvery stupidтАЭ or тАЬlacking sense or discernmentтАЭ. It turns up in Emily Bront├л's Wuthering Heights, although there it is spelled тАЬgaumlessтАЭ. ...
Adj. A person who is gormless is someone slightly lacking in the brain department; a bit daft. I understand that the word (as "gaumless") also exists in Scots-derived American English with the same meaning but that it is not in common use.
(Brit.) : Stupid, brainless. (eg. "You gormless plonker !")
A gormless person is someone who has absolutely no clue. You would say clueless. It is also shortened so you could say someone is a total gorm or completely gormy.
Dull, stupid, clumsy.[/*:m:2dek4mn0]
No question that during the short period of time when Neal and myself had a rather, er, 'interesting' PM relationship it now, in hindsight, focuses my impression of him to a very definite pinpoint of laser light . . . i.e. the definitions of the word 'Gormless' noted above are in fact ~ as a package ~ a precise definition of the man himself. I gave him a small benefit of doubt back then, but after witnessing the recent board ownership change it's obvious the man should be given no quarter at all.

Neal has a funny habit: he picks out a word or phrase from someone's post, hones in on it, then repeats it over and over, taking possession of it ~ stealing it ~ as his own. This is certainly the case with the phrase "gormless cunt". The phrase was first used by one of the other members on PBB, but Neal took it over lock stock and barrel and is now tossing it around willy nilly ... newly found yet astoundingly over done.
Although I'm sure even Neal knows what a 'cunt' is, I very much doubt he has ever heard of the word 'gormless' before stumbling over it, written by some Board Bitch on just one more inane thread. This becomes even more clear when one notices that parts of the derivation of the word ~ it's very old ~ can be characterised as " ... a good old Lancashire dialect word ... ".
Neal certainly has never read, much less heard of, Emily Bronte.

It appears that the first PBB member to use the phrase was some dope named 'Uncle Albert', much loved ~ and loved back (in the Victorian manner of course, i.e. a public loo off Soho), by Neal:

Perhaps Albert is from Lancashire? He's certainly used the phrase more often than Emily and Victoria put together in Wuthering Heights and My Private Letters (Vol. 1 and 2).

joe552
July 12th, 2013, 03:51
Sorry, Smiles, but surely Wuthering Heights was set in Yorkshire, not Lancashire? After all, that's where the Bronte's lived :dontknow:

Smiles
July 12th, 2013, 04:02
Sorry, Smiles, but surely Wuthering Heights was set in Yorkshire, not Lancashire? After all, that's where the Bronte's lived :dontknow:
Perhaps it's better for you to give up on your well-used false-politeness 'sorry' shit, when in fact you don't mean 'sorry' at all. Pure condescension.

Anyway, to clue you in: I used 'Lancashire' in reference to the possible derivation of the word, as noted in the quoted definition(s) ... 4th bullet point. The connection to Bronte or Wuthering Heights was in a separate context: i.e. Poor Albert`s never-ending and tiresome use of gormless cunt. :dontknow:

joe552
July 12th, 2013, 04:08
sorry, you're right, of course :notworthy:

timmberty
July 13th, 2013, 02:42
i wonder if people who do their best to promote a board they have little or no intrest in, would be considered gormless?

scottish-guy
July 13th, 2013, 05:55
[attachment=0:3mvu0v8g]timpic.jpg[/attachment:3mvu0v8g]