PDA

View Full Version : Weekend in Pattaya 28-29-30.06.2013

christianpfc
July 6th, 2013, 00:06
Weekend in Pattaya 28-29-30.06.2013

At the end of the month, there is so much money left, and I havenтАЩt been to Pattaya for two months, so itтАЩs time to go again. Furthermore, my toilet was blocked since Thursday (and the blockage dissolved upon exposure to drain cleaner over the weekend, so I could cancel an appointment with a plumber for Monday.)

Friday 28.06.2013

Leave earlier from work, bus 554 to Suvarnabhum, bus 389 to Jomtien, arrive 20:15. Check in at guesthouse in Jomtien Complex. Change and shower. Songteow to Boyztown.

I take a look into Wild West Boys, there are two boys on stage, a third boy enters from outside, but sorry, I cannot justify buying a drink to look at three boys. At least mamasan is honest and tells me there will be no more boys due to rain (well, there was a bit of rain in the afternoon).

In A-Bomb it looks much better, I stay 21:37 to 22:32. A boy I offed a few months ago is not in, but I have his gayromeo and phone number.

Tattoo count:
No tattoos: 53, 8, 16, 101, 45, 59, 63
Few tattoos: 90, 56, 31, 111, 33, 15
Many tattoos: 74, 21, 5, 888, 24 (?, boy offed before I could see his number clearly)
There are always 8 boys on stage, the others hang around in the audience or outside.

Orange juice 160 Baht. Music, aircon and light ok. A customer lit a cigarette, staff informed him that smoking is not allowed and took his lit cigarette away (to the outside). Excellent! All boys are in white briefs of slightly different styles. Number 101 and 15 might be worth offing, I tip 101 100 Baht.

I am hungry and go to Beach Road to get food. There is a group of boys, one of them is cute, so I sit down next to them for eating. A boy from the group asks to have his picture taken with me, the cute boy wants a picture, too, and puts his arm around my shoulder, and I put my hand on his hand on his knee. Unfortunately, he then sits between other boys, so apart from some more smiles, nothing happens. A missed opportunity?

I go back to Boyztown and see an old friend M passing on a songtaeow. I wasnтАЩt sure if he noticed me, our last encounters were not so good, so I donтАЩt say hello.

A boy whom I offed from Kawaii a few months ago is not there (but hopefully back some time).

I enter Cupidol and stay 00:05 to 00:55. Of course M noticed me and calls me now. I donтАЩt pick up because I am in the bar and am not sure if I want to meet M.

Tattoo count:
No tattoos: 37, 43, 21, 22, 34, 8
Few tattoos: 25, 38, 23
Many tattoos: 40

All boys have individual underwear. Music too loud, aircon and light ok, boys and customers smoke. Orange juice 150 Baht. Number 34 and 37 are cute, I tip number 37 100 Baht. Half an hour later, M calls again. I accept his call and we agree to meet in half an hour (1:10 am) at Family Mart in Boyztown. On the way there, I pass another old friend A, but am not sure if he noticed me. He did (missed call minutes later). (тАЬOld friendтАЭ refers to the time I have known them, everything over 2 years with several meetings/phone calls/gayromeo chats qualifies as тАЬoldтАЭ; not to their real age.)

I meet M and we go to the market on South Pattaya Road as I am hungry again. Then back to my room for some fun. Two years ago, we had good sex several times, but lately it was not so good, but there is potential. M is very occupied with his mobile phone, and a mobile phone on vibration alarm somewhere in the room is enough to spoil sex for me. He hints that he needs some money, so I give him 1000 Baht. M leaves 2:50 am to meet a friend.

Saturday 29.06.2013

I get up around 10:40. There are no street food stalls or cheap Thai restaurants I know of, and most of the more expensive restaurants open later. But Pan Pan is open, and I like Italian food, so I treat myself (320 B total). One of the great things of Thailand is that it caters to all: usually I eat for 30-40 Baht per meal, sometimes I treat myself for 300-400 Baht per meal, and I am sure there are places where you have to pay 3000-4000 Baht per meal (I donтАЩt know where, but I am sure Beachlover does).

I take songthaew to Dolphin roundabout. I recently read about Wongamat Beach, so I want to have a look. I walk on the beach northwards. ItтАЩs low tide, there are rocks and there is plenty of interesting marine life to observe. I walk on the beach until Sanctuary of Truth, there the way is blocked by a wall (and you canтАЩt get in for free this way). I had to use an umbrella all the way to protect me from the sun. The last kilometers, there was no way that leads from the beach to a public road. Next to the Sanctuary of Truth is a construction site, I ask people there and one person guides me through the construction site to a public road.

On Naklua road, I walk back to Dolphin roundaboud. Total time for round trip about 3 hours. I take a songthaew and walk to Tukcom, to check out the massage places around and behind Tukcom. In one place, there is a cute boy. I feel a bit thirsty, so I have a watermelon first, and when I come back, the cute boy is gone. So I ask for a foot massage and let the manager assign a boy to me. One hour foot massage from 17:00 to 17:50 (I know thatтАЩs not one hour, but donтАЩt complain). 200 Baht for massage parlor, 200 Baht tip. The cute boy comes back. I chat with him, good English, and he goes back to Bangkok tomorrow! We exchange phone numbers.*

Back to my room to change and shower, back to Sunee. Dinner at Volterra, pizza, total 325 B (this is a holiday, so I can splurge on food even twice per day!).

I read some promising reports about Cocktail Boys Club, so this is my first stop (20:45-21:52). When I enter, there is no other customer (the next customer comes 21:05, then a few more) and there is no music, but six boys are on stage.

Tattoo count:
No tattoos: 16, 22
Few tattoos: 4, 25, 21, 9
Many tattoos: 18

4 is cute, I think he worked at Samorn bar before. He is very occupied with his hairdo. A Thai customer invites him for a drink and does his foreplay in the bar. I stay longer than usual hoping to see something I might like (the boy fully naked or wanking), in vain. His interaction with the customer looked promising, I might off him next time.

The boys are in white shorts and play with their dicks (outside of the shorts). 21 has a big and beautiful cock, but is otherwise not my type. I went with 25 twice, in Bangkok and in Pattaya, but the sex was rather dull, so I donтАЩt off him, but tip him 100 Baht.

Music, aircon and light are ok. All boys are manly and in good shape.

One Member of staff in Cocktail Boys Club told me that he remembers me from before. That must have been over a year ago, when it was Tom Yum Boys. He then told me that they have no more underage boys (compared to Tom Yum Boys), all boys are over 18, because the government wants to stop underage sex. That is clearly a paradigm change, I never heard anything similar in a bar before, on the contrary, I was asked if I wanted тАЬyoung boyтАЭ by members of staff in other bars.

I make a round in Sunee and plan to go to Boyztown, but on my way past Cocktail Boys there is a cute boy sitting outside whom I noticed before in an internet caf├й. I just want to ask where he works, but learn that he is just hanging around (nang len р╕Щр╕▒р╣Ир╕Зр╣Ар╕ер╣И р╕Щ) because his brother works in Cocktail Boys. Our conversation (all in Thai) is promising. He likes boys, because girls are not sincere and faithful (he used р╕Ир╕гр╕┤р╕Зр╣Гр╕И jing jai and р╕Лр╕╖р╣Ир╕нр╕кр╕▒р╕ р╕вр╣М s├кu s├аt). Very strange, from what I read I wouldnтАЩt say gays are sincere and faithful. I order drinks for him and myself from Cocktail Boys (thatтАЩs a first: drinks from a gogo bar at gogo prices for consumption outside). The waiter asks if I like him and want him to go with me, so 300 Baht off fee is added.

Back in my room, I quickly realize that I was wrong: he has no sexual interest in me. I could have offed a bag of sand as well. It doesnтАЩt have to be that way: two years ago I offed a (straight?) boy from Night boys (Bangkok Silom Soi 6, closed more than a year ago) and in bed he fell over me like a hungry animal on itтАЩs prey, thatтАЩs how I like it! I need a plan how to deal with with this kind of boys (bag of sand), because the sex is not satisfactory. I even wonder if word spread amongst the boys that that is what I like? I tip him 1000 Baht and he leaves 23:50. A bit too early for me to go to bed.

Back to Boyztown. There I come across A again. I wonder why he is in Pattaya again and not back in the army: he can get 10 days of holiday for 3000 Baht (without receipt).

I go to Walking Street. Near the entrance, at the mobile Tourist Police station, two completely drunk young Farang are sitting on chairs, arm in arm, sleeping. One of them has stains on his trousers that look like vomit. One of them is sliding away, a police officer puts him on the ground. The other one is now sitting without support and slides away as well, a process that takes a few seconds, but finally his head falls on the ground from the level of the seat of the chair. I saw it coming and could have prevented it, but the police officers saw it as well and were closer. He doesnтАЩt wake up and it seems there is no damage. Finally, the police has to tell the public that gathered to go away.

I encounter two groups of breakdancing boys on Walking Street, some of the B-Boys were sitting next to one of the groups.

I walk to Sunee and have another stroll. Not much activity left, but two farang beckon me to join them, it turns out they are both bar owners, one of them is German and we have a lengthier chat. Back in Jomtien Complex, I remember that I read about very low tide at night, with the water about 50 meters away from the beach. Some boys in Jomtien Complex tell me the beach is dangerous at night, but canтАЩt tell me why. IтАЩve heard this before. One more reason (in addition to low tide) to go there (not because it is dangerous, but to find out why it is dangerous). Water level is normal and there is nothing I would call dangerous. Back to my room 3:25 am.

Sunday 30.06.2013

I have lunch at Antz and then go to the gay beach. It looks bleak, I walk along the gay beach on the shore and on the walkway twice, there is not a single cute boy in sight.

A man with a metal detector is walking along the beach (water lower than usual), but he wears headphones, so I donтАЩt ask him what he is searching for. When I was on the beach in April, water was even lower (low tide in the afternoon) and there were two men with metal detectors. A friend told me they are searching for gold (rings, chains, watches lost in the water). Can someone confirm?

I have no regular spot, if I see someone who is cute I get a chair in proximity to him. Finally, at 1 pm, I take a chair in an arbitrary section.

It soon gets busier, Farang and Thai boys are coming and available Thai boys are roaming the area. I meet a Thai J boy whom I have lost contact with two months ago (in quick succession, first his mobile number was unavailable and then his gayromeo account deleted). He lost his phone and still hasnтАЩt got a new one, but we become friends on facebook and I give him my phone number (on paper, so he can call when he is in Bangkok and has a phone). Later, M appears on the beach as well and I have one boy to my right and one boy to my left. I stay an hour longer than usually because there is a lot of activity on the beach. I leave 15:20 and travel back to Bangkok (bus 389 to Suvarnaphum, bus 554 to my place).

Total costs: Friday 2467 THB + Saturday 3830 THB + Sunday 388 THB = 6685 THB.

So much fun for so little money! (And sex-wise a lot of room for improvement.)

I will be back soon and plan to take the train from Pattaya to Bangkok (leaves 14:14 from South Pattaya train station) for return.

* Update: met him for dinner on Tuesday near his place (Victory Monument), but we couldnтАЩt go to his room (four people staying there) and not to my room (too far and too late), so I made another appointment for Thursday at my place and gave him instructions how to go there by bus and tipped him 200 Baht. On Thursday, I sent an SMS to remind him 2 hours before our appointment (and wrote that I can help him with money for his education, this subject was brought up on Tuesday). He called 10 minutes after the appointment, saying that he canтАЩt come because he doesnтАЩt have money (?), so we postpone to Monday.

In Europe that would be totally unacceptable (calling 10 minutes after the appointment to cancel it, especially when the it takes one hour to go there, so he knew at least one hour before that he canтАЩt make it), but in Thailand I have to give him credit that he called. I hope we can meet on Monday. Of course I had an alternative plan for Thursday, I usually have!

gaymandenmark
July 6th, 2013, 00:51
Weekend in Pattaya 28-29-30.06.2013

Tattoo count:
No tattoos: 53, 8, 16, 101, 45, 59, 63
Few tattoos: 90, 56, 31, 111, 33, 15
Many tattoos: 74, 21, 5, 888, 24 (?, boy offed before I could see his number clearly)
There are always 8 boys on stage, the others hang around in the audience or outside.

Tattoo count:
No tattoos: 37, 43, 21, 22, 34, 8
Few tattoos: 25, 38, 23
Many tattoos: 40

Tattoo count:
No tattoos: 16, 22
Few tattoos: 4, 25, 21, 9
Many tattoos: 18

Fascinating, how do you remember? :dontknow:

Nirish guy
July 6th, 2013, 03:33
Fascinating wasn't the first word that came to my mind. Anal on the other hand ..... But PLEASE tell us you don't sit there with a small note pad whilst feverishly licking the end of a pencil to jot these gems of info down for us Christian as however sad that would be it would just serve to reinforce the (already slightly strange) image that I already hold of you in my head even more just perhaps.

joe552
July 6th, 2013, 03:48
Presumably NIrish, you have a faulty memory. I could remember all those details of a night out without making a single written note. Shame when the mind begins to go in one so young.

Nirish guy
July 6th, 2013, 03:51
Quite the opposite Joe as my mind tends to concentrate solely on the really hard issues at / in my hand ( those usually being number 6,8 and 12 :-)

joe552
July 6th, 2013, 03:57
:sign5:

gaymandenmark
July 6th, 2013, 05:12
Fascinating wasn't the first word that came to my mind. Anal on the other hand ..... But PLEASE tell us you don't sit there with a small note pad whilst feverishly licking the end of a pencil to jot these gems of info down for us Christian as however sad that would be it would just serve to reinforce the (already slightly strange) image that I already hold of you in my head even more just perhaps.

Oh well NIrish anal was in fact the first word that came to my mind, but I am a well grown up boy, so therefore I changed my mind and wrote fascinating. Somtime I understate my words, also because I think that christian is a very nice guy.

But to be honest, even if I have both a notepad and an Android mobile phone, I had the pic inside my head, of christian making notes with a pen and paper.
Number 888 and so on. :sign5:

I love this board, because we can make fun of eachother, and on other topics we can be very serious.

adman5000
July 6th, 2013, 10:50
As always, I appreciate your posts Christian.
I also enjoy them because when I read your descriptions I always hear it in my head as the way comedian Jay Leno is the USA reads his newspaper account stories in his skit "HEADLINES" or the way producer Jack Webb did his old TV show DRAGNET. "It was 10:34 PM, I proceeded to BOYSTOWN............"

CHRISTIAN says: There is a group of boys, one of them is cute, so I sit down next to them for eating. A boy from the group asks to have his picture taken with me, the cute boy wants a picture, too, and puts his arm around my shoulder, and I put my hand on his hand on his knee. Unfortunately, he then sits between other boys, so apart from some more smiles, nothing happens. A missed opportunity?

I think you did miss an opportunity. You need to think fast in such a situation. If you speak Thai, what a great time to USE it. In my mind I hear you saying like a Thai boy to a Farang: "Hello- what your name. Where you come from?"
or "You handsome. Your friend take our picture together- OK?." or " I stay alone at Jomtien. What are you doing tomorrow. I will buy you lunch and you can see my loom." or " do you have big cock or small cock?" or "Can I kiss you before you go?" or "I buy you water for 6 baht, ok?"

Please write these and others out in Thai language in your notebook so you can use them next time. :glasses7:

PeterUK
July 6th, 2013, 20:21
Thanks for the report, Christian. I had a funny feeling your weekend in Pattaya was going to include some disappointments when, in only the second sentence, you mention the pleasure of finding your toilet unblocked upon your return to Bangkok, thereby enabling you to cancel the appointment with the plumber. I realise, of course, how significant that piece of news is, but please don't tell me that you would have given it such top-billing if you'd had memories of lots of joyful nookey on your mind...

christianpfc
July 6th, 2013, 21:17
I don't remember, I write down with pen (ball point pen, biro) on paper. These numbers serve in addition to give an idea how many boys to expect in that bar. These notes come in handy for future visits, when there were several cute boys in one bar I might visit that bar again, otherwise I go to a bar I haven't been to for a longer time.

The boys on the beach was a lose-lose situation: I thought if he was interested he would have approached me, and he probably thought that it's not worth pursuing because most foreigners don't speak Thai.

On the other hand, I rarely approach boys I have a sexual interest in, I wait for them to approach me, most times in vain.

Hook-up is not so much about looks, not so much about speaking Thai, the most important thing is attitude, and that's where my deficiencies are!

Surfcrest
July 6th, 2013, 23:45
I get up around 10:40. There are no street food stalls or cheap Thai restaurants I know of, and most of the more expensive restaurants open later. But Pan Pan is open, and I like Italian food, so I treat myself (320 B total). One of the great things of Thailand is that it caters to all: usually I eat for 30-40 Baht per meal, sometimes I treat myself for 300-400 Baht per meal, and I am sure there are places where you have to pay 3000-4000 Baht per meal (I donтАЩt know where, but I am sure Beachlover does).

I walk to Sunee and have another stroll. Not much activity left, but two farang beckon me to join them, it turns out they are both bar owners, one of them is German and we have a lengthier chat. Back in Jomtien Complex, I remember that I read about very low tide at night, with the water about 50 meters away from the beach. Some boys in Jomtien Complex tell me the beach is dangerous at night, but canтАЩt tell me why. IтАЩve heard this before. One more reason (in addition to low tide) to go there (not because it is dangerous, but to find out why it is dangerous). Water level is normal and there is nothing I would call dangerous. Back to my room 3:25 am.

A great read Christian....I especially like the tattoo count stats.

For food stands along the beach, try walking along Jomtien Beach Road south toward little Russia.

On occasion, people have been attacked or robbed at night down at the beach...especially at that hour.
I don't believe the danger you were warned about had anything to do with the water.
This time of year though, we have been known to have jellyfish.

Surfcrest

colmx
July 7th, 2013, 08:13
Nice report Christian, thanks... Love the dry humour!
Sad to not hear about the black transvestite on this report!

a little bit off topic... But i really love Mario Maurer's German accent in this clip:
[youtube:rtpwzfxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H16DYVDjN4c[/youtube:rtpwzfxs]
He really comes across well in the interview

Christian... I reckon Mario would make a great BF for you!
You can both converse in Thai/German... and he has no tattoos (that i know of!)

gaymandenmark
July 7th, 2013, 21:43
I don't remember, I write down with pen (ball point pen, biro) on paper. These numbers serve in addition to give an idea how many boys to expect in that bar. These notes come in handy for future visits, when there were several cute boys in one bar I might visit that bar again, otherwise I go to a bar I haven't been to for a longer time.

Now I think, I understand your complains about not having enough sex.
You are using your time in the bars to write down on the paper, which numbers has a tattoo and which numbers who has not. Instead of having a chat with the boys. After that you keep or hide the paper somewhere.
It must be very strange for a thai boy to look at and understand.

It reminds me of my childhood, when I wrote down the numberplates of the cars who passed our house.
Today I still don't undestand what was the purpose. :dontknow:

RonanTheBarbarian
July 7th, 2013, 22:19
Mario and his broken English is cute. He reminds me of some of the earlier interviews Arnold Schwarzenegger gave, except Mario is a bit more understandable.

The way he interacted with the host had its funny moments... liked the bit where she simpered "and I believe you picked your co-star yourself?", giving him an opening to presumably bullshit a bit about how he had seen her earlier work and been very impressed, and Mario replied "it was my management team actually picked her".

christianpfc
July 8th, 2013, 00:53
Mario Maurer is cute, two years ago I had a crush on him.

I get curious looks from boys and staff at bars. Two years ago, a boy wrote to me on gayromeo that all his friends in the bar were asking him what I was writing (because they knew that I had met this boy before).

As soon as I realize that I won't be offing any boy that night, I could leave the bar and move on. But I am slow in making decisions, and slow in drinking, so I stay an hour on average and have to spend that time doing something that is meaningful (some might disagree).

Black woman is back in the USA (according to her facebook profile), I haven't met her again. But there is good news: yesterday I came across the Burmese man who rather looks like a woman at the market and we plan to go to that gay venue I've never heard of (or can't match the sound with the written name) by bus 554 next Sunday.

gerefan2
July 9th, 2013, 00:08
You are using your time in the bars to write down on the paper, which numbers has a tattoo and which numbers who has not. Instead of having a chat with the boys. After that you keep or hide the paper somewhere

Well, there I was in A Bomb that weekend, watching a bespecatcled guy, about 40, making notes on a small pad. You??

It must be very strange for a thai boy to look at and understand.

It was also very strange for a customer to look at and understand too :dontknow:

bucknaway
July 9th, 2013, 03:26
Christian, when the day is done and before you go to sleep, if you stop enjoying yourself because of what strangers post on a message board than your life would be poorer for it.

Enjoy yourself!

christianpfc
July 10th, 2013, 01:49
Well, there I was in A Bomb that weekend, watching a bespectacled guy, about 40, making notes on a small pad. You??

That might well be possible. Check the times in my op. I was sitting on the left side (seen from entering through the door). However I am not about 40, I am 32, and people usually think I am 25.

The give-away sign to recognize me is a cotton wool tote bag (currently in blue, sometimes in white) which I carry over my shoulder to keep all the stuff I need.

martin911
July 12th, 2013, 17:36
Christian did it occur to you ( or do you even care ) that what you are doing in the bars is extremly negative for you and prehaps
I can think of at least 2 possible ways
Dont you think u must make some if not a lot of those guys feel very uncomfortable to have some strange farang looking intensely then furtively scribbling in a notebook
And I'm sure you are going back and forth over those pages to check previous "facts" as you are looking at individual guys
That's not nice for those guys at all -
And that will lead to another possible, no definite neg aspect for you - you will find some if not most of those guys will not be that interested in interacting with the strange guy -u ment that you had a whole bar talking about u - that's not in a good way
-IE if you do bring a guy to sit with you , he will be more wary of you from the start !!
You are limiting your options by that notebook action no doubt -
And it's damn right rude !!
Loosen up. Man
Il introduce you to that pattaya porn star next time you are in pattaya , he is a good friend of my Bf - a few days In bed with him( porn boy ! ) might make u relax a bit lol

christianpfc
July 12th, 2013, 19:17
It did not occur to me as strong as you describe it. I check notes from previous visits in my hotel room, but not in the bar (I just check which bar I went to last time and if there were cute boys).

The funny thing is, if I were collecting this data with my mobile phone instead of pen and paper, it would be completely unsuspicious.

I am looking forward to meeting you and your friends, martin911!

latintopxxx
July 12th, 2013, 20:17
martin....hello???...we are talking about gogo boys...they will go with ANYBODY...for the right amount of cash...dont think scribbling on an envelope will put them off....

martin911
July 13th, 2013, 02:53
sorry now Lp to contrandict you but some of the more popular guys Wont go with just anybody if they dont like the look of a particular guy -

Granted im strictly talking about the pattaya scene (but I imagine bkk is no different )
I have. some of. these guys in my house every day of the week and out with them some nights, I heard the conservations re how they wouldnt go with particular (which pisses off thec mamasanns ) but with the shortage of available guys nowadays the mamasans are not as powerful as before
ive seen some of the guys they turned down being pointed out in clubs, and talked about if they have had a bad exp with a guy
if the guys dont hook up in the bars they have loads of other options online and clubs left to them on any given nite

I dont know how well you know the working guys but there is one thing for sure -- a pattaya gogo boy never goes hungry!!
its a pretty small scene and they stick together helping each other out if any of them is without funds ---
so they will and Do say NO

this is the current reality in pattaya - poss its as you say in other places but not pattaya