PDA

View Full Version : Pic From Dodgers Wedding

Manforallseasons
July 4th, 2013, 19:46
Here is a pic I took of dodger and his boyfriend at their wedding.

scottish-guy
July 4th, 2013, 20:28
I hope Dodger doesn't come to regret authorising you to post this (as I presume he did).

The retards over on a certain board will make hay with it.

Manforallseasons
July 4th, 2013, 20:58
I hope Dodger doesn't come to regret authorising you to post this (as I presume he did).

The retards over on a certain board will make hay with it.

Actually the authorization came via Jinks after dodger corresponded with him by PM.

scottish-guy
July 4th, 2013, 22:48
Well maybe he doesn't care - but there's already a slag-fest about his Wedding going on elsewhere and the pic won't help.

:dontknow:

Anyway, best wishes and good luck to Dodger and his partner :party

Smiles
July 5th, 2013, 08:43
Not sure if this photo was taken pre-hitched or post-hitched, but there is what seems to be a painting (or blown-up photo) leaning against the back of the bride's(?) chair.
Using my prodigious forensic skills it appears to be very like an image of the younger newly-wed ~ could be wrong ~ slyly peeking out from under his own arm, surveying the landscape, making plans.
How Hitchcockian, and bodes not well for a Long Leash, or any allowing of Mr Dodger to cruise the Pattaya night life alone any more ('for as long as you may live'): roll of drums.

Break a leg Dodger!!

bucknaway
July 5th, 2013, 09:50
I think dodger is addicted to wedding cake! Hahaha
Best wishes!

Dodger
July 5th, 2013, 16:04
scottish-guy wrote:

The retards over on a certain board will make hay with it

Who cares???

Smiles,

MFAS took this pic after the party had ended thus the reason that Jay and I are wearing street clothes versus the wedding outfits we suffocated in all night. The pic leaning against Jays chair is one of our framed wedding pics. I attempted to attach a few wedding photo's myself with no luck. I used the attachment function here but for some reason they're not getting uploaded.

Bucknaway,

Actually I don't eat cake...too many carbs from the sugar, but weddings do provide for some sweet all-natural alternatives.

Cheers

Manforallseasons
July 5th, 2013, 20:47
Dodgers, pics

scottish-guy
July 5th, 2013, 21:30
scottish-guy wrote:

The retards over on a certain board will make hay with it

Who cares???

In that case - Up2U.

Whilst the comments here wish you all the best - vicious, vile, and threatening comments concerning the posted pic/s have now appeared "elsewhere".

I'd have thought anybody could do without that - which was the reason I posted as I did :dontknow:

bucknaway
July 5th, 2013, 21:54
Nice picture. I hope you both have a never ending honeymoon!

Dodger
July 5th, 2013, 22:17
Scotty,

My "Who Cares" comment was not aimed at you it related to the people (or board) who you insinuated are having a shag fest.

I appreciate the heads-up you provided, but in all honesty, I really could care less what weirdo's like that say...life's too short...and anyone with an ounce of sense wouldn't listen to them anyway.

Cheers

PeterUK
July 5th, 2013, 22:38
He's very handsome and indeed looks calm and sensible. Good luck, Dodger, I hope you're very happy together.

adman5000
July 6th, 2013, 02:14
I agree with PeterUK.
Good luck to both of you Dodger. Please keep us updated how life proceeds.

Dodger
July 6th, 2013, 04:12
Buck...Peter...Admin,

Thanks for the thoughtful comments...much appreciated.

MFAS...Thanks for posting the pic for me...appreciated as well.

Cheers

ofage
July 6th, 2013, 06:27
Scottish Guy, you apparently spend a lot of time on the site which has no name. Why do you even go there?

ofage
July 6th, 2013, 06:28
Congratulations and best wishes to Dodger and spouse. Hopefully you will be rewarded with happiness and good health.

frequentflier
July 6th, 2013, 06:43
best wishes to both.

Impulse
July 6th, 2013, 09:35
I like that picture, Good Luck dodger!