PDA

View Full Version : Who is really behind the Pattaya Bitch Board?

Surfcrest
July 2nd, 2013, 22:39
I don't know who you are trying to fool but as everyone knows you can't back date and time stamp posts. I think everyone does see that there is a "_" there which allows a person to register a different name as is with Since BQ doesn't seem to be hee much and maybe doesn't catch all the posts, you might think of sending madame an email.

I don't see any of that as it must have been a duplicate and got deleted but to say that I will see her later and that these things can be done as I used to back date and all on the s g t bord are simply untrue. I did not take care of much of the technical stuff as I had a techie. I am not great with a computer and software but believe what you wish.

Ah we lost one that feels they need to make an announcement rather than PM the BQ.

They are either getting banned, blocked or the are leaving this board in droves! And how many have asked to be deleted from that they just don't delete?

Well we have surpassed Gayslob a long ime ago and seem to now be really gaining on that other board. Who is online In total there are 62 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 58 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
Most users ever online was 94 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:50 pm

BB it seems you don't like this board. If yu have problems why don't you look at th door and not let it hit your ass on the way out. BB is starting to sound like a reincarnation of the Lonliest Wombat alive

And still threatening people (This time Scotty again)!

Thinks she knows everything and yet knows nothing and three months later is still talking shit over there on Wonder when someone is just gonna shut her mouth once and for all next time she is in town?

Miss Sally
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/Neal.png

scottish-guy
July 3rd, 2013, 00:21
So...Miss Sally now says it's impossible to change time stamps?

I don't know who you are trying to fool but as everyone knows you can't back date and time stamp posts....

Oops! Isn't it inconvenient when you can't remember what you said just 4 days ago:

Topic: Scottish Gits Unofficial Truce
by Miss.Sally ┬╗ Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:49 am

......Hurry up and do it as ya know his sidekick Minxs will change the time stamps. He CAN do that also!!!

:withstupid:

Surfcrest
July 3rd, 2013, 03:20
And so they claim, no one gets banned from the PBB....only that members can ask that their membership's get deleted...but is this even true?
Does the amount of moderation and membership deletions not remind you of SGT when Neal was in charge?

Designer/Admin
Please delete my membership immediately , I have no wish to be a part of this forum any longer. Thank you

Does immediately mean something else over on the PBB....like when Neal emailed me back on May 7th.

Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 8:07 AM
To: surfcrest@hotmail.com
Subject: Cambodia

Considering the report, B and I are leaving for Cambodia right away. We may go to Phenom Phen if I decide to continue dialysis or something in the country if I choose not to.
Sister will pack everything up and follow later.

I am sure you have everything you want and need and jinks and Smiles can help you with anything else.

Take care

lonelywombat
July 3rd, 2013, 13:23
I noticed that freddie has been posting the Sawatdee numbers signed in and the daily viewers. Just had a look at his new cruising gay thailand for a guide.While he is putting all his effort into his PBB and I think he is all the posters bar say one, he is ignoring his brand new board,

In total there are 10 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29 on Tuesday 14 May 2013 - 03:21:57

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]
6 Users active over the last 24 hours: Bing [Bot], BoyToy, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], NickysGayPattaya, bones

As Boytoy and Bones are Freddie no interest in his forum at all

scottish-guy
July 4th, 2013, 17:46
It seems you have touched a nerve LW - in her PBB response I lost count of the number of expletives Miss Sally has used to describe you! :sign5:

Surfcrest
July 4th, 2013, 21:32
He otherwise known as Kent, wants people to compare the members of S G T with Cruising Gay Thailand. He comments that I don't spend enough time there and my membership levels.

how can you compare a two month old board with a board that has been here some 10 odd years? You just are a gormless old cunt if I ever saw one.
PS I hope you have deleted your hydras on s g t that you used to respond to your own posts! That new hydra equipment should have caught you by now.

LonelyWombat is not using any hydras Miss Sally, Bitch Queen, Uncle Albert, Neal, justme, Flintstone, Unkie Buck, CaptnCrunch, DaBoss, Big Jack, Happy Place, Beach Bitch, Witchesbrew, bones, BoytoyтАжтАж

There is nobody at CGT, nor will there beтАж.knowing itтАЩs you.

Once the last of them at the PBB realize itтАЩs you tooтАж.theyтАЩll be running for the doors only to find them all locked from the outside.

You know that, thatтАЩs why you wonтАЩt allow members to leave anymore (sonofabeach), or it would quickly look like CGT.

Surfcrest

I'd be more worried about getting my head properly checked than about the dialysis at this point.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/buy-a-vowel.jpg

lonelywombat
July 5th, 2013, 04:54
Sticks and stones may break my bones-

Why should I be concerned by an old man running around with half a dozen or more ladies names. Its like going into an old run down drag show with broken down and obsolete drag "performers". Who gives a shit, they are performing for themselves and embarrassing everybody else. How sad.