PDA

View Full Version : Fond memories

Old git
July 2nd, 2013, 20:07
Some encounters over the years stick in one's mind, sometimes to the point where one wants to make a concerted effort to re-visit the experiance.

Some years ago I encountered a young-ish guy in a massage place in Chiang Mai. He was of slight build and fresh faced, and gave a fabulous BJ; the only downside being his backing off at the critical moment.

Ever since then it's been in the back of my mind that I'd love to find another cute guy who was equally skilled, but who would go the final furlong.

Maybe I've been looking in the wrong places, but the younger guys don't seem very keen on that game anymore.. No difficulty finding girls to oblige, even to swallow - but it's not the same.....

giggsy
July 2nd, 2013, 21:37
Your allowing this for a first post? Must be a moderators new handle.

Beachlover
July 17th, 2013, 08:59
Your allowing this for a first post? Must be a moderators new handle.
Not necessarily... I seem to recall a poster with a similar (or same?) handle to Old Git who was similarly obsessed with getting his prossies to swallow his cum.

I'd love to find another cute guy who was equally skilled, but who would go the final furlong.

Maybe I've been looking in the wrong places, but the younger guys don't seem very keen on that game anymore.. No difficulty finding girls to oblige, even to swallow - but it's not the same.....
Geez... That's disgusting and very very creepy. Have some perspective. You're expecting a service provider to swallow your bodily fluids.

latintopxxx
July 17th, 2013, 12:23
...relax beachie.....they're service providers...there to provide a service...like you have wings painted on or something....if he's ok with it why not...after all mamasan said "boy do everything"....so like hello....

Krazy4thai
July 17th, 2013, 18:06
[quote=.
Not necessarily... I seem to recall a poster with a similar (or same?) handle to Old Git who was similarly obsessed with getting his prossies to swallow his cum.

I'd love to find another cute guy who was equally skilled, but who would go the final furlong.

Geez... That's disgusting and very very creepy. Have some perspective. You're expecting a service provider to swallow your bodily fluids.[/quote]

Yes, just because you're paying a boy, expecting him to go against his own limitations so far as ingesting bodily fluids is unfair in the extreme, unless it was made clear it was an expectation from the get-go. I find many if not most boys will make a dash for the nearest water supply once farang bodily fluids are in evidence. As off-putting as this practice is ,I accept it as part of the deal. I can understand their reluctance as I'm not an eager participant in swallowing or receiving a mouthful of jizz myself. Maybe I'm more happy go lucky than many, but once lip-locking,samoking and a fuck have been agreed to,any extra action performed freely is a bonus.

Old git
July 17th, 2013, 18:10
Exploring a clean, slim, dusky guy's lunchbox (and vice versa) has always been one of my favourite pastimes, and I always get a small sense of achievement if my attentions brings a cute young guy to his natural conclusion..

Bodily fluids? Creepy? - Have you never snogged anyone?

Krazy4thai
July 17th, 2013, 18:57
Exploring a clean, slim, dusky guy's lunchbox (and vice versa) has always been one of my favourite pastimes, and I always get a small sense of achievement if my attentions brings a cute young guy to his natural conclusion..

You're correct Mr Git. As per the OP I had stuck with jizz as the fluid in question. However a good snog can result in a fair exchange of bodily fluids from the oral orifice. Maybe this accounts for a reluctance by some boys to lip-lock.
A fluid is a fluid, although I think you're more likely to get snoggers than swallowers.

Beachlover
July 17th, 2013, 21:43
Big difference between saliva and semen coming out of your cock.

In any case... You and I obviously have different standards of decency so we're not going to agree on this one. Go on your merry way asking boy prossies, likely already feeling disgusted, to swallow your cum.

Yes, just because you're paying a boy, expecting him to go against his own limitations so far as ingesting bodily fluids is unfair in the extreme
Yep... I agree. I don't think it's a very healthy thing for them to do. I don't even like my partner doing it, even though he has liked doing it ever since he said he was in love with me. I suppose it can be convenient when it saves cleaning up sometimes... like when he did a quickie on me in a secluded corner of the airport lounge before our flight. Left my dick nice and clean without having to rinse it before the flight too. :drunken:

SimpleSoul
July 19th, 2013, 10:45
There are fine lines between being cocky (intended pun), being showy, deploying hyperbole, sharing far too much information or indeed just making stuff up.