PDA

View Full Version : Dave Man Club closed for July

colmx
July 2nd, 2013, 00:42
Saw this posting on the Dave Fcebook page earlier today
Looks like they are closed for July (reopening on an unspecified date in August)

Bad news for any of you night owls!

BF was there last night (its closing night) and said it was packed... and had many cute new coyotes... but i guess the opportunity to off the has now passed!

1moRussian
July 2nd, 2013, 02:59
:crybaby:
should think about returning my tickets back to Etihad and staying in Russia :scratch:

colmx
July 2nd, 2013, 03:16
don't worry it just means that there will be bigger crowds in NAB and Idol every night as the dave crowds will disperse to them....
So no need to cancel your trip!

Speaking of trips... i just booked my next holiday... see you in 79 days Thailand! :party :party

joe552
July 2nd, 2013, 04:31
Speaking of trips... i just booked my next holiday... see you in 79 days Thailand!

Jealous? Who, me? I really don't think so :crybaby:

anonone
July 2nd, 2013, 09:31
Thanks for the post, colmx.
I am back in Pattaya soon and will miss the Dave Man Club. Been a long time since I have ventured to either NAB or Idol. Guess it is time to visit them again....

Nirish guy
July 2nd, 2013, 15:13
:-(. Bloody typical, might have been nice of them to give some notice ( assuming this is a new announcement?). - looks like I'll stay in Bangkok a while longer as DJ is still busy every night so far.

scottish-guy
July 2nd, 2013, 15:53
OMFG NIrish - you're not there again?

Nirish guy
July 2nd, 2013, 16:03
:-) do keep up, I arrived on the 27th for 5 weeks or so :-)

joe552
July 2nd, 2013, 16:07
ah how the other half lives, eh Scottish-guy? :dontknow:

scottish-guy
July 2nd, 2013, 16:11
I'm starting to think he's really Judith Chalmers.

Never mind that BKK malarkey NIrish - Get yourself down to Pattaya (specifically Dongtan Beach) in the afternoon. Don't forget your bucket and spade. Especially the spade :evil4:

Nirish guy
July 2nd, 2013, 16:31
Ha I'll swap you over drafts anyway you want Joe :-) I'm just a great believer in living for the moment as ya never know what around the corner next week, health, work or living wise so carpe diem and all that and worry about tomorrow when tomorrow ( hopefully never) comes !

Oh and joe just for you - up, eat, soi 4, drink, DJ, back, fuck, fuck some more - and once more with new boy in morning when first boy leaves - and repeat process as many times as required. There, you can't say you never got even a single trip report out of me !! Lol

scottish-guy
July 2nd, 2013, 17:11
Getting back on topic - DMC - I have been once and I'm not really a clubby person - so what exactly is the difference between a coyote dancer and a go-go boy anyway? And why are they called "coyotes"?

The only coyote I'm familar with only ever danced when he thought he'd finally killed the roadrunner.

[attachment=0:18sonof6]sgt564b.jpg[/attachment:18sonof6]

Nirish guy
July 2nd, 2013, 17:30
From what I can see these days the only difference is that one shuffles on one leg whilst the other sometimes shuffles on two - oh and of course the drink price and off fee is set ridiculously higher for the dancer. I'm sure in days gone by the dancers were ( as they are meant to be) both great, entertaining, hot and sexy jaw droppingly handsome chiselled guys, unfortunately of late, certainly in Dave ( or Dabe as the boys so cutely call it :-) the dancers have been
guys that 50% of them can't dance full stop and most certainly aren't guy I would even dream of offing even in a go
Go bar, I've actually be amazed at just how bad, old, fat etc some of them have been up there - and I know we're not ones to talk but we're not the ones standing up there expecting 1500 baht or more offs etc - IMHO

1moRussian
July 2nd, 2013, 23:54
don't worry it just means that there will be bigger crowds in NAB and Idol every night as the dave crowds will disperse to them....
Speaking of trips... i just booked my next holiday... see you in 79 days Thailand!

Have been to NAB and Idol - wanted to check Dave this time :happy7:
By the way, I was struggling with the Asian bar system - don't understand it - should I stay at a table and wait for a waiter? In case I'm only one, I still should occupy the whole table too?
in NAB was quoted 250B for a 0.33 Coke - for the fist drink it's OK (because the entrance is free), but just 4*0.33Cokes will be 1000B - seems quite expensive for me. Any tips/suggestions? :alc:

egel
July 3rd, 2013, 00:40
seems quite expensive for me. Any tips/suggestions?
Drink less... drink slower?