View Full Version : Neal's new message board ...

Smiles
June 30th, 2013, 20:36
No, not the Bitch Board (which swims in it's own swamp with it's 6 members and it's demented and nasty little 'raison d'etre'), but CruisingGayThailand at http://www.cruisinggaythailand.com/gay-thailand/ .
This is the Board he started up sometime before the ink dried on his sale of Sawatdee.

Most folks here recall the childish bitterness, dishonesty, and paranoia with which Neal took his leave-taking (and is still quite intact on the Bitch Board), but there is a small wry smile starting to grow in light of the fact that CruisingGayThailand has come a complete and well-deserved cropper: it stands there on the internet, lonely, bereft of members as well as topics, moribund on multiple levels ... it's owner Neal standing stark naked among the strewn rusting wreckage of his creation.

The last topic there was started on June 16 with one lonely reply on June 21. Almost all the topics have been started by Neal himself (going under the handles of 'Bones' and 'Forum Info').
Such a delicious and predictable fate.

bigwag
July 1st, 2013, 16:26
Neal is simply doing what hes always done...make post after post to make the forum look busy...he did that here when the board started to crumble under his ownership...and then answer his own posts using hydras, again to make the board seem busy. Problem with Neal is he has no real friends and a totally meaningless life..all he can do is spend his time trying to get a moribund board going (hes failed miserably! nobodys interested in his board except kjun) and monitor other boards to count the number of posts made. Still its no use him counting the posts on his own board...that wouldnt take long! haha Hes now taking his poisonous personality to Cambodia...i wonder how long it will take him to piss everyone off there...and i wonder how long it will take B to advertise his ass on gayromeo in Cambodia. I hear that Neal has bought some board names to use in Cambodia too. Cruisinggaycambodia maybe?? I wish him the same success as hes had with cruisinggaythailand. :laughing3:

Surfcrest
August 12th, 2013, 09:42
It would appear as though an announcement has been made that CruisingGayThailand. com is officially dead.

Neal has demonstrated with this experience that no one is interested in what he had to offer, especially when he is part of the deal.
Whether he is actually selling the site (or more like giving it away)....or taking himself out of the deal by hiding behind this new hydra gay asia will continue to make any perspective future member at least somewhat concerned. Like the Ariel Castro house, it should more appropriately be demolished or unplugged.

Meanwhile, from beneath the bathwater....the thrashing in the water at the other site is almost done....with only bubbles coming up from below. They / he have been effectively cut off from responding to or even reading posts here in the Flaming Room. And even though, I admit, there isn't much happening in the Flaming Room lately...the funny thing is that he / they don't know that (being as they are blocked) and so have been starved of anything to comment on. Nothing to say means, nobody is reading...he'll get more of an audience for his slander now while sitting on the throne. With his Technical Support gone, I'm guessing that site too could be had for a song....the perfect opportunity for Timmberty or LW (or both haha) to show us how to run a site right.

As unpopular as some of our actions were in responding to this battle, the results speak for themselves. :wav:

Surfcrest

Smiles
August 12th, 2013, 13:34
There is really only one question I have regarding that lonely Board: Is LonelyWombat actually an Owner or Mod of the place or not?
I asked this question some time ago only because one day (some time ago) LonelyWombat started a thread there wherein his handle came up in red letters (rather like the Owner, Surcrest's does on this board). It was linked to 'The Admin' ... just as Surcrest's is here.
But very soon after I posed my question here on Sawatdee, the red colour (and the link) disappeared.
Subsequently, LonelyWombat posted on this board regarding my question but his response was so convoluted (as always) I could not make heads nor tails of it: was he saying 'yes' or 'no'?
And what is he now in regards to that board?

scottish-guy
August 12th, 2013, 14:49
Smiles - I remember it very well because at the same time that LW's name lit up in RED on CGT and he was "announced" as the New Owner, a fake "scottish-guy" lit up in GREEN*

I also remember LW being mystified as to what it was all about and it transpired that the entire episode was a deliberate spoof.

However - that was then, this is now, and things change. I have no idea if LW currently has any involvement in CGT other than simple membership.

*For the avoidance of doubt, my own status is as before - I am a member of SGT, Gay Thailand, and Ting Tong only, and always as scottish-guy except on GT where they don't allow a hyphen.

timmberty
August 13th, 2013, 07:24
ah dear old smiles ... he gets a reply that points out the exact reason he is wrong .. he realises it. then posts a whole pile of crap about nothing to try and hide his stupidy ..
an example ... not-sure-can-write-this-t29354.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/not-sure-can-write-this-t29354.html)
silly old wombat has shown clever smile that p.s. bbb .. etc etc was the one being called a girl .. and rather than say oops you are right i'm wrong .. smiles does what he does best .. type a whole load of shite and hope he can throw everyone off the scent ..
it must be hard being smiles .. never wrong but very often not right. even the name is just so wrong, not right.

Smiles
August 13th, 2013, 07:46
OK, well then for starters would you agree with my assessment of Neal as a 'dumb prick'?
I'd be perfectly happy with at least an agreement on something, knowing full well that 'comprehension' is hardly your best quality. Com'n buster, you know deep down in your shallow little persona that it's true, eh?

Surfcrest
August 13th, 2013, 14:55
Timmerty,

I warned you already and that the consequence would be that your posts may get deleted.

This thread is about "Neal's new message board" not about you.
Stick with the program!

If I didn't care about you, I would have given up on you long ago.

Surfcrest

witchhunt
August 14th, 2013, 14:03
Do not know why smiles considers himself an authority on this board and probably others as well, but I tend to ignore him as his opinion is usually about himself and usually wrong.

Neal's board is dropping off, he does not have the wit or drive that LMTU had and as such, it will fade away.