PDA

View Full Version : A glut of postings

Krazy4thai
June 28th, 2013, 15:31
Hmmm now I'm actually here it seems like I sadly have more time to peruse SGT and post. Am in Chiang Mai having a respite from my hectic carryings on in Pattaya.
Certainly doesn't help that CM seems quiet to the extreme even for low season. As I have said on many previous occasions I have a decided preference for long time over short time. Can only dedeuce that employment is up in Chiang Mai ATM. I have found that many of the boys I have chatted to in bars etc have some sort of daytime employment. Once I have established a start and finish time for their work, I usually dont bring up LT at all, settling instead for ST rumpy pumpy.Following their departure,after an hour or maybe 2, it's usually too late in the morning to start a recruise like one can do in Pattaya, especially in CM right now.
So as an avowed night owl, even following a vigorous ST, I fire up the old notebook to see what my fellow SGTers have had on their minds of late. In Oz I would read postings with interest but have little to say (collective sigh of relief from the forum) as I am far away from the current situation here in LOS and dont have enough current first hand knowledge of what's going on.
So it's SGT beware as I may feel the need to frequently post re my own current perceptions of what's going on etc as I observe it. where's happenin, where's not and who and how to have .
Feel free to tell me enough is enough, I'll just ignore you :tongue3: and continue on my merry way

hai336
June 28th, 2013, 18:22
Will you be going to the Sunday night market?

Krazy4thai
June 29th, 2013, 10:29
Will you be going to the Sunday night market?

I suspect so. Is there something I should be aware of ?? :evil4:

hai336
June 29th, 2013, 18:51
There's a sort of patio/courtyard next to a Buddhist temple about half way down when you're walking through the Sunday Night Market. They serve some really good pad thai there.

Chook dee krub.