PDA

View Full Version : Auto Log Out frustrations!

newalaan2
June 28th, 2013, 12:22
I posted this on the main forum because I am interested to get some responses from other members regarding sudden logging out in the middle of composing a post. I know another couple of posters were getting the same problem SG, Timmy posted similar experiences not that long ago.

I haven't timed it, because time is something I don't have in large resource when visiting Thailand as I am now, but trying to post updates etc... is becoming very frustrating as the auto log-out seems to kick-in very quickly! I know there is at least one other thread on this, but I would like to get current feedback from others to find out if they are STILL experiencing the same type of problems I seem to have every time I log in now.

Apart from save/update every couple mins which is a pain, is there something else I am not doing correctly with this new platform?

tobias-old
June 28th, 2013, 18:56
Tried deleting all the cookies for the forum or trying a different browser?

jinks
June 28th, 2013, 22:00
See surfcrest's reply to the same problem. This thread will move to Discussions in a couple of days.

auto-log-out-t29017.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/auto-log-out-t29017.html)

Brad the Impala
June 29th, 2013, 05:27
Never happened to me