PDA

View Full Version : A luckyscore at Happy Boys Bar

Krazy4thai
June 28th, 2013, 03:58
Prior to my current visit to LOS, I had decided to give Sunee a miss on my first night or 2, didn't really want to see my often offed boy from previous trips yet. I decided instead to try Happy Boys which I could approach from 2 Guys without having to pass through Sunee. In the past I have always given HB a wide berth because there was always a gaggle of young femme flamers out front. I braved the flamers and was lucky enough to be pleasantly surprised by three attractive more masculine types on the mini stages. A quick grope of the 1st to sit with me showed promise with an instantly hard and sizeable hunk of meat. The second was a similar delight to furtively explore beneath the cloth squares they refer to as shorts. As it transpired both were only available for short time due to their desire to attend a birthday party later. I hesitantly declined ST and they called over a third guy, an extremely handsome boy with the look I go for ( I dont feel attraction to the smaller, ultra slender types at all) The 3rd guy wasn't attending the party and happily agreed to a long time stay. Bingo, I lucked out. In the room as the jeans dropped I espied his much larger than expected hunk of meat.( no grope had preceded the off) 2 mins of samoking revealed a hardon of at least 8 1/2 - 9 ". My man pussy started to twitch at the thought of what was going to be a hopefully slow and gentle entry into my most private inner sanctum. It was at first and I winced at the enormity of it. 20 or so mins after commencement of the festivity a rather loud moan indicated a conclusion on his part, confirmed by the copious amount of jizz fillling the condom when removed. Rather than rushing to the shower he began what was to be a most pleasurable conclusion for me also. there will be many repeats of this event when I return to Pattaya in 12 days hopefully.
Am currently in Chiang Mai, a major disappointment so far I'm afraid.I know it's low season but in as in past visits here I was hopeful of a bit more of a spark than so far experienced. A bit of rain and the boys seem to hibernate. Even the farangs are few and far between, not bothering to frequent the few potential opportunities available. A bit of rain cant dampen my spirits.
Oh well off to Siem Reap in a cuppla days, am expecting slim pickings there also

Apologies if this post is too long winded or graphic, but you guys are only ones I can share this with. FB seems an inappropriar forum for this, what with the family members who comprise my FB readers and aren't all as open minded as I would like. On FB an album of pix is expected when I'm on holiday.? (I do have some tho hehe) It's back to Pattaya after Cambodia and I plan to let loose completely :evil4:
So in conclusion: unless you explore even those bars which seem unappealing at first glance you'll never know what goodies you may have been by-passing.

joe552
June 28th, 2013, 04:12
I too had some good evenings in HB on my recent trip. Friendly boys, offed 2 of them (not at the same time). Although I offed 1 only to find he was going to a birthday party - is this common? I'd certainly be happy to go back for more. I enjoyed sitting outside with the boys, smoking (cigarettes), drinking and eating whatever was around. Does the number 4 mean anything to you Krazy?

Krazy4thai
June 28th, 2013, 04:47
I too had some good evenings in HB on my recent trip. Friendly boys, offed 2 of them (not at the same time). Although I offed 1 only to find he was going to a birthday party - is this common? I'd certainly be happy to go back for more. I enjoyed sitting outside with the boys, smoking (cigarettes), drinking and eating whatever was around. Does the number 4 mean anything to you Krazy?
Not really Joe as I was interested in 10, 20 & 2. I'm assuming 4 was a number on one of the boys. :dontknow:

joe552
June 28th, 2013, 04:53
Indeed it was. I rarely pay attention to their numbers, after a drink with them I either off them or give them a tip and say bye bye.
I agree it's a good place to have fun. Enjoy your return visit :party

bucknaway
June 28th, 2013, 06:53
[attachment=0:10emh5ho]wall.gif[/attachment:10emh5ho]

He said he has a "Man Pussy"

Krazy4thai
June 28th, 2013, 14:44
[attachment=0:1cdb6er3]wall.gif[/attachment:1cdb6er3]

He said he has a "Man Pussy"

Yes :happy7: It what one of my "friends" calls my orifice because I like him to fuck me.
I am an unabashed size queen, cock slut and Asiophile bottom.