PDA

View Full Version : is this website only for daddies?

bert160
June 27th, 2013, 14:07
Is this website only for daddies? Or are also young guys searching here to know more about gay thailand? Sometimes I have the impression that only (very) old white man are on this forum!

arsenal
June 27th, 2013, 16:04
Troll. :naka:

scottish-guy
June 27th, 2013, 16:47
Is this website only for daddies?..

Don't be silly - there's more than a few Grannies here too.

Khor tose
June 27th, 2013, 17:11
Is this website only for daddies?..

Don't be silly - there's more than a few Grannies here too.
:notworthy:

paperboy
June 27th, 2013, 18:21
thats what i think too
been a memeber for ages. and the impresion is what you say

i thought i was the youngest on here, but you might be now :party

christianpfc
June 27th, 2013, 19:37
I clearly remember there was a poll on one of these boards (most probably gaybutton) about the age of members. If you can't find it, just start a new poll.

chacal60
June 28th, 2013, 19:12
Is this website only for daddies? Or are also young guys searching here to know more about gay thailand? Sometimes I have the impression that only (very) old white man are on this forum!

I would guess that the forum is for all [legal] ages, but that the English-speaking gay population in Thailand skews heavily told the older side of the scale. I know from the hetero forums that they are mostly old(er) white guys, many in retirement, enjoying the fruits of the LOS while trying to see their shrinking equipment over the spread of their well-fed tummies.

Myself, I'm in my "prime" - mid 40s, still fit, and aside from a receding hairline and more aches and pains after a night out than before, in pretty fine fiddle.

scottish-guy
June 29th, 2013, 00:50
The oft-repeated line which conflates ageing with "shrinking equipment" is a lot of nonsense - a phallusy in fact!

My cock has increased in size every year and is now the biggest it has ever been. I'm also sure the same goes for everybody else on this forum.

Of course if anybody wishes to prove me wrong by telling us all that they have shrinking genitalia, please feel free!!

:party

joe552
June 29th, 2013, 05:33
a phallusy - that's a classic, Scottish-guy :notworthy:

who said the Scots don't speak proper English?

Irish1972
June 29th, 2013, 06:11
Mine has increased in size too, infact the more weight I loose the more of it I see!

Sooty
July 1st, 2013, 15:38
Sometimes I have the impression that only (very) old white man are on this forum!I've never been so insulted. I am a black man.

christianpfc
July 1st, 2013, 19:49
The poll about the age of members is on gaybuttonthai:

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic. ... 06&start=0 (http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1606&start=0)