PDA

View Full Version : And just what are they going to do?

bucknaway
June 24th, 2013, 06:03
What are 3 guys going to do with one ladyboy in a rented room? In the Pattaya papers there seems to always be a story of 3 or more Indian guys hiring a lady or a ladyboy for fun. Often things seem to go wrong, but I am wondering what happens when things go right? Are the guys having group sex where the arms and legs of 3 separate guys are are all over the place... Maybe one of the guys is sliding his nude body over the his friends nude body to get ontop of the lady/ladyboys nude body?

Or are they just waiting their turn where 2 sit in a chair while the 3rd guy is getting done. Once he has his happy ending, he get up and the 2nd guy takes his place and once he is done the 3rd guy takes position to get in on the action?

I prefer to think they are having a 4 person orgie in the bed if only because one lady/ladyboy servicing a trane of guys seems to be too much work. Just the thought makes my jaw ache.

Damn it! What are they doing in that room?

SimpleSoul
June 24th, 2013, 08:37
Oh dear, do we really need to try to imagine.....?

What about 3 ladyboys and me? Haha... That might be something better to imagine, though hardly likely to make the highbrow press.

arsenal
June 24th, 2013, 10:48
Do you mind Buckie. Some of us are eating breakfast.

latintopxxx
June 24th, 2013, 14:57
...obviously they are closeted gays...can only get off while watching their mates in action...

June 24th, 2013, 17:02
In one thread Bucky your complaining about public sex in a gogo bar and in this thread your asking about group sex maybe if you had an adult approach to sex and stopped being a prude you might know more about what people do for sex or are you asking all these questions in how many threads youve started now as a way of getting off single handed flying the kite as the Thais say.

christianpfc
June 24th, 2013, 19:03
I once read somewhere that the ladyboy (or lady for straights) is supposed to service them all for the same fee as for one.

I have read about a similar approach for drinks in bar, order one drink with three straws (for a group of three).

hai336
June 24th, 2013, 19:17
I've noticed is some gay chat rooms, there are a number of men primarily from the middle east and South Asia who want to observe sex with a man and his wife. This is a very specific request that I've seen a number of times on discussion boards. With respect to the psycho-sexual motivations here, I haven't the foggiest.

bucknaway
June 25th, 2013, 01:40
In one thread Bucky your complaining about public sex in a gogo bar

Not me, I don't have sex in bars but I'm not complaining if others do. I'm only there for 4 weeks and that is too short a time for me to make a grievance list.

I'm just wondering if the Indian guys dogpile the lady/ladyboy

travelerjim
June 25th, 2013, 15:33
In one thread Bucky your complaining about public sex in a gogo bar

Not me, I don't have sex in bars but I'm not complaining if others do. I'm only there for 4 weeks and that is too short a time for me to make a grievance list.

I'm just wondering if the Indian guys dogpile the lady/ladyboy

Bucky...

Simply ....no wondering...
most probably the Indian guys drinks were drugged by the LB when they entered the hotel room...
so none of them knows what the others did ...or did not do.

tj

Beachlover
June 25th, 2013, 21:54
Do you mind Buckie. Some of us are eating breakfast.
My thoughts exactly... :pukeleft:

I've noticed is some gay chat rooms, there are a number of men primarily from the middle east and South Asia who want to observe sex with a man and his wife. This is a very specific request that I've seen a number of times on discussion boards. With respect to the psycho-sexual motivations here, I haven't the foggiest.
Might be something to do with the overly sexually oppressed society and environment they come from...

I once read somewhere that the ladyboy (or lady for straights) is supposed to service them all for the same fee as for one.

I have read about a similar approach for drinks in bar, order one drink with three straws (for a group of three).
Don't be getting aroused about it now. :sign5:

Impulse
June 26th, 2013, 09:09

It's called cuckold. A man watches his wife or girlfriend getting it from a stranger. Sometimes hiding in the closet. I guess a gay man could do the same with his boyfriend but more than likely he would just join in.

The following is from a cuckold chat:

There are so many types of cuckolds and cuckolding. i am a sissy cuckold in a Female led household. my Mistress Wife has a masculine submissive boyfriend, a submissive male pet, me - Her feminine sissy husband and plays with others too. It is so satisfying for all of U/us.

sissygirl

June 26th, 2013, 14:13
I've noticed is some gay chat rooms, there are a number of men primarily from the middle east and South Asia who want to observe sex with a man and his wife. This is a very specific request that I've seen a number of times on discussion boards. With respect to the psycho-sexual motivations here, I haven't the foggiest.Perverts!

christianpfc
June 26th, 2013, 20:04
I don't see anything wrong with watching others having sex. One of my fantasies is to watch (and touch) a handsome straight boy having sex with his girlfriend (or any other girl)*. I don't know how to approach this subject (and have no idea what it would cost me). I don't care about the girl, but that would be a nice change from the usual lethargy I encounter with most straight boys I off.

* This sentence is ambiguous. I mean the boys is having sex with his girlfriend, not I am having sex with his girlfriend.

Brad the Impala
June 27th, 2013, 00:36
There seem to be regular reports of British footballers sharing a girl between them, although they could certainly afford one each. I suppose they get turned on by almost having sex with each other, but somehow having their cocks in different holes of the same woman makes it not gay at all, even though the guys are making sweet eyes at each other while they're at it!

latintopxxx
June 27th, 2013, 14:06
christian, if your usual gogo boy experiences are lethargic then YOU must be doing something very very wrong, YOU are not motivating them correctly. I hardly ever has a less than full on enthusiastic performance...and thats because I complain like an unpaid whore...even if the performance is good I still complain...just bto ensure a full on perormance...comments like "hole too loose like old woman" and such are the norm...change positions frequently...YOI gotta take control...he's there for YOU...for YOUR enjoyment...man up!!....if i got time to spare...like I booked him for 23 hours and I've had enough after 2...I get the silly fuck to gogo dance on a coffee table for the last hour for my pleasure...love watching that just fucked brown arse wiggle away...

latintopxxx
June 27th, 2013, 14:11
brad...not so sure if the footballer mmf thing is gay...or just young guys proving to one another that yes they can do it...a bit of showing off...breaking concentional rules...when i was in high school and at uni this was normal...on weekend nights at the dorm group sex was not unusual...

Beachlover
June 27th, 2013, 15:32
your usual gogo boy... YOU are not motivating them correctly

I hardly ever has a less than full on enthusiastic performance

I complain like an unpaid whore...even if the performance is good

comments like "hole too loose like old woman" and such are the norm

YOI gotta take control...he's there for YOU...for YOUR enjoyment...man up!

I get the silly fuck to gogo dance on a coffee table for the last hour for my pleasure
Jesus christ... That's got to be one of Latin's best.

I don't know whether to be disgusted or piss myself laughing.

:pukeleft: :pukeright:
:sign5:

egel
June 28th, 2013, 02:07
Jesus christ... That's got to be one of Latin's best.

Me thinks he's been reading some of BBB's posts....or maybe...

Krazy4thai
June 28th, 2013, 15:01
There seem to be regular reports of British footballers sharing a girl between them, although they could certainly afford one each. I suppose they get turned on by almost having sex with each other, but somehow having their cocks in different holes of the same woman makes it not gay at all, even though the guys are making sweet eyes at each other while they're at it!

I'm think you're on the right track here Brad. Maybe it's the hope that it wont just be the woman they're slipping it into, but their mate as well. I mean if they get found out, having a female in the picture sort of justifies 2 guys in the same threesome. They can always spout some crap like, " i'm not gay, I'm bi" hence the female/shemale in the mix. or "i was experimenting " the bi angle being a smidge more acceptable than admitting to gayness.
With regard to the Indians mentioned in the OP, culturally it's very difficult for them to admit to gayness or even bi-sexuality for that matter. A similar scenario could apply as to the aforementioned footballer situation. Could also be out and out cheapness, something for almost nothing. With at least 7 orifices being in the mix, who's gonna know who's up who, or whose mouth a cock has slipped into.
I's probably watch the DVD :evil4:

martin911
June 28th, 2013, 23:53
Christian - your fantasy can be done for sure - it's Thailand ,just ask the question
In sure Plenty of st8 guys here have ladies that would only be too happy
To do such a request
I got a bi massage boy to do same with me in Manila a few years back
Very horny to watch !!!!and I got stuck ( excuse the pun )
Too both lol

gaymandenmark
June 29th, 2013, 01:03
I'm think you're on the right track here Brad. Maybe it's the hope that it wont just be the woman they're slipping it into, but their mate as well. :

Just a gay dream, and nothing else. :sign5:

PeterUK
June 29th, 2013, 15:32
christian, if your usual gogo boy experiences are lethargic then YOU must be doing something very very wrong, YOU are not motivating them correctly. I hardly ever has a less than full on enthusiastic performance...and thats because I complain like an unpaid whore...even if the performance is good I still complain...just bto ensure a full on perormance...comments like "hole too loose like old woman" and such are the norm...change positions frequently...YOI gotta take control...he's there for YOU...for YOUR enjoyment...man up!!....if i got time to spare...like I booked him for 23 hours and I've had enough after 2...I get the silly fuck to gogo dance on a coffee table for the last hour for my pleasure...love watching that just fucked brown arse wiggle away...

The board's agony aunt speaks.

scottish-guy
June 30th, 2013, 11:00
Agony aunt?

It's always agony reading his "advice"!

I for one have been known to wail "Oh no! Not the same pony-riding shit again!"