PDA

View Full Version : Undaunted Quits Gaybutton

jasperuk
June 24th, 2013, 01:38
Undaunted one of the original members and supporters of Gaybutton quits citing it has become a waste of time.

scottish-guy
June 24th, 2013, 03:48
And?

bucknaway
June 24th, 2013, 03:59
I wonder if I go stomping off from a message board, will it make the news?

Captain Swing
June 24th, 2013, 09:49

Didn't you leave out a word---"again"?

Impulse
June 24th, 2013, 10:38
Yeah, I remember when Bucky tried things at Ting Tong board, but I'm glad he's back here. He brings up interesting topics.

arsenal
June 24th, 2013, 10:53
In the real world it's neither here nor there but in Gayboardland it's an interesting story. We all read several boards and know the dynamic between members.

blazer
June 24th, 2013, 11:05
And this is news on this message board?

arsenal
June 24th, 2013, 11:18
Well I think it is Blazer because there's a good chance he will come here.

ofage
June 24th, 2013, 13:12
May I suggest we all join a prayer circle to block that event. He would be better served with a name like Captain Negative.

Manforallseasons
June 24th, 2013, 16:44
May I suggest we all join a prayer circle to block that event. He would be better served with a name like Captain Negative.

For negativity you can't beat Captain ****. :hello2:

Brad the Impala
June 24th, 2013, 19:01
Isn't he in Cambodia?

scottish-guy
June 24th, 2013, 19:03
One can only hope.

Manforallseasons
June 24th, 2013, 20:40

No

francois
June 24th, 2013, 20:45

Likely he is already here.

Undaunted was one of the very few who had the audacity to confront GB and suggest some worthwhile changes to his style of moderation. Naturally he was rebuffed.

Manforallseasons
June 24th, 2013, 20:46

Hi, I've never left, been here since Oct.2011 :hello2: Manforallseasons AKA Undaunted.

arsenal
June 24th, 2013, 20:53
Now that I did not expect.

scottish-guy
June 24th, 2013, 20:59
Really?

I always knew that.

arsenal
June 24th, 2013, 21:09
Scotty: Yes, really. I don't bother forensically trying to work out who is who on diffetent boards. As it happens I had intended to ask Ofage not to criticise someone who is not a member of this board. It turns out I don't need to.

scottish-guy
June 24th, 2013, 21:12
Neither do I Arsenal - but that little fact was outed a LONG time ago!!

Re: Pattaya report
Sun 1 May, 2011 4:08 am

....it's actually something like his 15th-20th handle here... He's been deleted that many times.

Man4AllSeasons is the poster otherwise known as Undaunted/Manfucker

arsenal
June 24th, 2013, 21:21
This is all news to me. I'm clearly out of the loop. Interestingly I always enjoyed Undaunted and his pithy posts.

frequentflier
June 24th, 2013, 22:28
so?

Manforallseasons
June 25th, 2013, 02:01

....it's actually something like his 15th-20th handle here... He's been deleted that many times.

Scotty I fear this board has become your life, a shame indeed, why not name the 15 to 20 handles. Fear not I have no need of your limelight, best of luck. :occasion9:

jasperuk
June 25th, 2013, 03:07

You leave yourself no choice but to name the 15-20 handles or extend the man an apology, nothing else should satisfy anyone, failure to do so begs Surcast to expel your membership.

Khor tose
June 25th, 2013, 08:25
Not in my book. manforallseasons is the old boygenius and not undaunted. You are having you legs pulled.

Hell he may be an as..... but he always post sober. Undaunted is never sober.

Manforallseasons
June 25th, 2013, 11:10
Now if I were sober I'd be as boring as you and Bob. :occasion9:

scottish-guy
June 25th, 2013, 13:53
....You leave yourself no choice but to name the 15-20 handles or extend the man an apology, nothing else should satisfy anyone, failure to do so begs Surcast to expel your membership.

Really, Jasper?

Strong words indeed - and a demand to not only satisfy MFAS (who has actually identified himself as Undaunted earlier in the thread, so I'm unsure why he would seek any apology) but you insist I must satisfy everybody else lest I be expelled!!!

Well, I suppose you could rely on the "15-20 handles" part of the quote and it looks bad for me doesnt it? :evil4: Except there's just one little problem with your demands for an apology - it was not I who originally posted the words you find so contentious. The quote in fact came from a post by Beachlover - as you would have found out had you bothered to check before firing off your demands for an apology over something which has nothing whatsoever to do with you.
So, maybe you'll now transfer your demands for "satisfaction" to Beachy Boy?
Curious minds will wish to know - but somehow I doubt you will take that step.

Meantime, with your faux pas it is actually you who "leave yourself no choice but to..... extend (me) an apology...blah....blah....blah" What a hoot!!

Better luck next time Miss Carrot.

Gaybutton
June 25th, 2013, 16:06
For the record, apparently some are assuming Undaunted and I are now enemies. Far from it. We may not see eye to eye regarding my board, but both of us actually have lives beyond the message boards. Undaunted and I have never had cross words when we've chatted personally with each other. I enjoy our conversations every time time we see each other. The boards are one thing. "Real life" is quite another. I like Undaunted and I believe the feeling is mutual.

I think there is far too much hatred posted on some of the boards and now some seem to want to decide for others who hates who. Include me out of that. Just because he no longer wants to be part of my board, that doesn't mean there is any personal animosity between Undaunted and me. We have always been very friendly with each other, even when we completely disagree, and I believe that will continue despite our current disagreement.

Beachlover
June 25th, 2013, 16:09
Goodness... looks like he left a trail of disgruntled threads on the lead up:

This board has become the home for whimps: http://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5791

Who you are has more to do with more you like: http://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5796

Give GB a break: http://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5805

A valiant attempt, but unfortunately for him, he was just thumping his head on a very thick wall...

name the 15-20 handles...
I don't think Undaunted cares about it being pointed out... so yes, the number of handles he's had here is up there with LMTU and BadBoyBilly. Back in the wild west days of Spike's ownership, he was constantly getting booted by jinks and changing his handle every few weeks or days... Not going to list them all but a few that come to memory are undaunted, hereforme, bornagain, ian, nowvoyager etc. I think those days are behind this board though...

I don't think he ever used "manfucker" as a handle here. I think that was an old gayromeo profile, no longer used, which was revealed here.

manforallseasons is the old boygenius and not undaunted.
Not that it's out of the ordinary behaviour for you. ... but that's a very unintelligent assertion to make after manforallseasons already stated he is Undaunted.

Undaunted is not Boygenius. I'm 99% sure of that. They're complete opposites. Undaunted is a Pattaya sexpat who posts a lot about Sunee Plaza.

If what Boygenius portrayed himself as being was true, he was a Bangkok expat, reasonably successful (i.e. not poor), mainly mingled with middle-class Thais, had a better and more balanced perspective and exposure to a wider cross-section of the Thai population than most members here. He wasn't dumb enough to generalise all Thais guys as being poor, working class country boys turned moneyboy with their associated habits, lack of intelligence and need for "support" as many posters on these boards do - probably because they've never managed to interact with a normal, middle class Thai guy of similar socio-economic status. He looked down on "stupid" sexpats and sex tourists he saw as being ignorant.

Come to think of it... I was pretty naive when I first came to Thailand and started hanging around Thais. A few years on, I've grown to have the sort of more balanced perspective Boygenius/Chao Na/Beach Bunny had. So I understand why his posts were realistic, true and balanced, despite them being hated by most members here.

Manforallseasons
June 25th, 2013, 16:53
For the record, apparently some are assuming Undaunted and I are now enemies. Far from it. We may not see eye to eye regarding my board, but both of us actually have lives beyond the message boards. Undaunted and I have never had cross words when we've chatted personally with each other. I enjoy our conversations every time time we see each other. The boards are one thing. "Real life" is quite another. I like Undaunted and I believe the feeling is mutual..

I harbor no ill feeling to G.B. or anyone here, L.M.T.U. taught me one memorable thing, don't take what is said on the boards personal as they are said by people wishing to be virtual in a virtual world.

"Kumbaya"

scottish-guy
June 25th, 2013, 17:34
..... If what Boygenius portrayed himself as being was true, he was .....reasonably successful (i.e. not poor), mainly mingled with middle-class Thais, had a better and more balanced perspective and exposure to a wider cross-section of the Thai population than most members here. He wasn't dumb enough to generalise all Thais guys as being poor, working class country boys turned moneyboy with their associated habits, lack of intelligence and need for "support" as many posters on these boards do - probably because they've never managed to interact with a normal, middle class Thai guy of similar socio-economic status. He looked down on "stupid" sexpats and sex tourists he saw as being ignorant..

.... just like what YOU portray yourself as being! :sign5:

Manforallseasons
June 25th, 2013, 19:21
Scotty I don't know if its your age but did you forget to add that one to your first list! If so now you'll need to revise your numbers from 15-21, Lol :occasion9:

arsenal
June 25th, 2013, 19:42
There is a thread for exactly this that I started after reading the comments from GB and the now departed Undaunted and freshly revealed (to me anyway) mfas.

Beachlover
June 25th, 2013, 21:14
.... just like what YOU portray yourself as being! :sign5:
Well... I just post as who I am, except maybe I'm less of a prick in real life. But no, Boygenius wasn't just like me. He was also a near middle aged farang, white, from America, living full time in Bangkok, in an open relationship and still whoring it up in gogo bars and such... none of which I choose to do. But each to their own.

Khor tose
June 26th, 2013, 12:33
G
Undaunted is not Boygenius. I'm 99% sure of that. They're complete opposites. Undaunted is a Pattaya sexpat who posts a lot about Sunee Plaza.

If what Boygenius portrayed himself as being was true, he was a Bangkok expat, reasonably successful (i.e. not poor), mainly mingled with middle-class Thais, had a better and more balanced perspective and exposure to a wider cross-section of the Thai population than most members here. He wasn't dumb enough to generalise all Thais guys as being poor, working class country boys turned moneyboy with their associated habits, lack of intelligence and need for "support" as many posters on these boards do - probably because they've never managed to interact with a normal, middle class Thai guy of similar socio-economic status. He looked down on "stupid" sexpats and sex tourists he saw as being ignorant.

Boygenius/Chao Na/Beach Bunny had.

Your wrong, he is boygenius, chao Na, Beach Bunny and several other names. If you read Manforallseasons you will find out he is from Bangkok. I can also tell you two other sites he is on---one he moderates. You like to look up old messages go to his posts and you will find where he admitted he is on other boards and moderates one of them. I know him on that board too, but board rules forbid combining the two names. This is typical of the man, he likes to fuck with people's heads and he is definitely fucking with yours. This man is a racist when it comes to Arabs, and you can find some of these overtones in his manforallseasons post. You usually research everything to death. I am surprised at you for missing this one, or is it that you like people that arn't for real--shall we say you have a kinship feelings towards them.

lonelywombat
June 26th, 2013, 13:13
I also disagree with Khor tose. Undaughted is manofallseasons. Undaughted is a Pattaya local.

Undaughted was the bum mate of LMTU and both lived in Pattaya when LMTU was not teaching. There were times when both were in the same net cafe sending each other messages through the forum.

I believe that undaughted had an accident on his motorbike and LMTU nursed him when he was not able to look after himself.

Just recently manofallseasons got into a balls up, over complaining about a bar next to one of our biggest and could not remember the name.

post275308.html#p275308 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/post275308.html#p275308)

The man that I believe was all those people named by Khor tose, has a very successful forum of his own that demands a lot of preparation and time,is based in Bangkok,and is moderator of cruising for sex, code named Biggles

Brad the Impala
June 26th, 2013, 17:39
Impressive LW, that all makes sense, well as much as anything does on these forums.

Which is the separate "forum of his own", or do you mean Cruising for Sex?

Beachlover
June 26th, 2013, 18:52
Your wrong, he is boygenius, chao Na, Beach Bunny and several other names. If you read Manforallseasons you will find out he is from Bangkok. I can also tell you two other sites he is on---one he moderates. You like to look up old messages go to his posts and you will find where he admitted he is on other boards and moderates one of them. I know him on that board too, but board rules forbid combining the two names. This is typical of the man, he likes to fuck with people's heads and he is definitely fucking with yours. This man is a racist when it comes to Arabs, and you can find some of these overtones in his manforallseasons post. You usually research everything to death. I am surprised at you for missing this one, or is it that you like people that arn't for real--shall we say you have a kinship feelings towards them.
KT... I long ago discovered how abysmal your logical reasoning skills are so I shall leave it to others (thank you, Lonely, Brad and Manforallseasons) to correct your clumsily rationalised assertions.

Have to say, posting with you has been an interesting sideshow, showing the link between someone's thinking and how their life comes together as a result.

Khor tose
June 27th, 2013, 01:11
Well now you have proof positive. Lonely says i am wrong and beachlover says my logic is faulty. I could not offer better proof then that,on how right I am.

Manforallseasons
June 27th, 2013, 03:24
Well now you have proof positive. Lonely says i am wrong and beachlover says my logic is faulty. I could not offer better proof then that,on how right I am.

Get a life! Me and L.M.T.U. met you and Bob some years back in sleaze ally we talked about online personna as apposed to real life...........we spoke about meeting again we both said no way, as you were both bores and obviously nothing has changed.
What is your problem? Fuck off!

Khor tose
June 27th, 2013, 11:27

Get a life! Me and L.M.T.U. met you and Bob some years back in sleaze ally we talked about online personna as apposed to real life...........we spoke about meeting again we both said no way, as you were both bores and obviously nothing has changed.
What is your problem? Fuck off!

Thank you or should I say gotcha, I was waiting for real proof who you are. It is a shame we did not meet again, but I never visit the local bars in the morning to check out the bathrooms to see if you are still sleeping there. Have a nice day asshole.

Manforallseasons
June 27th, 2013, 14:26
Khortose I didn't think it could be possible that you could become more boring than when we met, but will wonders ever cease. :occasion9:

Beachlover
June 27th, 2013, 15:21
Amusing to see KT digging himself into a deeper hole after making more illogical and blithely put together accusations.

I think you need someone beside you all the time to say "No no!... Dig up stupid!" LOL :rolling:

[youtube:3cqhouk5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b97zJxKEqAk[/youtube:3cqhouk5]

Khor tose
July 5th, 2013, 17:08
Amusing to see KT digging himself into a deeper hole after making more illogical and blithely put together accusations.

I think you need someone beside you all the time to say "No no!... Dig up stupid!" LOL :rolling:

Just now read you reply. Speaking of digging holes, have you stopped reading every thread and posting on each and everyone, or are you just getting senile. I mean we all know you are some old cunt stuck in a home somewhere. FYI I outed boy genius last year and it was not manforallseasons. Now how do you explain that--dumbass.

post265867.html#p265867 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/post265867.html#p265867)

lonelywombat
July 5th, 2013, 18:18
Khor tose once again I disagree with you ,Undaughted is a Pattaya man and most likely will remain so.

I believe the boygeenyus is Rush,yet again, who is Bangkok based. Anyone who reads rush,yet again blog, knows he is a totally different person to manforallseasons, except you.

Try reading his blog .

https://bangkokbois.wordpress.com/

Khor tose
July 6th, 2013, 00:34
Khor tose once again I disagree with you ,Undaughted is a Pattaya man and most likely will remain so.

I believe the boygeenyus is Rush,yet again, who is Bangkok based. Anyone who reads rush,yet again blog, knows he is a totally different person to manforallseasons, except you.

Try reading his blog .

https://bangkokbois.wordpress.com/

If I ever get as senile as you, please shoot me. Disagree with me about who is boy genius, but that has absolutely nothing to do with manforallseasons. Did you read my post or the url,. or are you just too dense for words.

Beachlover
July 17th, 2013, 14:26
Lonely... Boygeenyus is most likely not Rush. Different tone, personality and situations.

KT... Boygeenyus used to attack Undaunted quite a lot. He heavily despised the low life sexpats who retire in Pattaya. He is not Undaunted. Thai Dyed is also a Pattaya sexpat like Undaunted. He is not Boygenyus. You seem almost completely impervious to logic and reason. It's hilarious running rings around your rationally inept brain. Think I understand why La Pussy is drawn to you now.

Back on topic... even http://www.thailandbitchboard.com seems to have more activity than http://www.gaybuttonthai.com now, even if they differ in subject matter. GBT's views seem to be slipping too.

I remember when I had a look through the archived version of his original gaybutton.com site, you could see the forum started out busy and then ended up completely dead with only GB making posts. I wonder if GBT is going that way. What do you guys who were around back then think?