PDA

View Full Version : Happy Place - 2nd Floor

bucknaway
June 23rd, 2013, 04:21
When I was in Happy Place,, I had to go to the 2nd floor to use what I assume is their only bathroom.
While up there I could not help but think that all the space on the 2nd floor was going to waste.

I thought they could operate it as a draft beer bar or even a separate gogo bar with casual seating and guys about similar to the setting used at Happy Boys in Sunee. Maybe the 2nd floor could be a place for the more ladylike guys.

Yes... I still like to talk about the potential of places that have obviously untapped potential. :bounce:

lonelywombat
June 23rd, 2013, 05:06
I think the ad that prompted your post may have been this, from Happy Boys in Sunee

happy-boys-bar-now-offering-massage-t29018.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/happy-boys-bar-now-offering-massage-t29018.html)

However it has always stunned me that both the Happy Bars have space upstairs that could be put to better use. I suggested about most bars some months back and had not heard of any bars making a change -

I agree with Happy in Sunee and Happy in Soi 2 could make better use of their higher floors.

One thing that might annoy some clients is usually bars want to charge an arm and a leg for short time. Beds have to be changed ,sheets changed and new towels supplied. But free short time room upstairs, on a quiet night or early evening. Maybe tied to bin size , two drinks or maybe plus two boy drinks.

bucknaway
June 23rd, 2013, 06:24
I've never used a short-time room and I don't imagine I would get a "Massage" iin a gogo bar but if that works for them, GREAT!
I did go up to the 2nd floor at Happy Boys once but I refused to engage in any hanky-panky there. I even stopped the guy I was with from exposing himself and years later he remembered me and how I would not let him pull his cock out when we were on the 2nd floor haha!

Nirish guy
June 23rd, 2013, 13:49
So, it was a go go bar with private rooms upstairs, so just what exactly did you THINK you we're going up there for
then - cookery classes or something perhaps ?? Lol

bucknaway
June 23rd, 2013, 18:32
The guy I was with at the bar insisted we go up to the second floor, I knew from the boards what went on up there. I wanted to see the 2nd floor but I don't have sex in gogo bars.

Nirish guy
June 23rd, 2013, 19:29
I knew from the boards what went on up there. I wanted to see ....... but I don't have sex in gogo bars.

Ah ok, so you're more of a strictly non participating voyeur type then, just like the guys that peep through the peep holes in the doors in Babylon, ok, now I see ! why didn't you just say that in the first place I mean we're all adults here :-) lol

bucknaway
June 23rd, 2013, 20:06
Ah ok, so you're more of a strictly non participating voyeur type then, just like the guys that peep through the peep holes in the doors in Babylon, ok, now I see ! why didn't you just say that in the first place I mean we're all adults here :-) lol

Ewwwww! I don't want to see Farang and Thai having sex! I just wanted to see the layout of the 2nd floor and at that time there was no privacy at all and if there was a guy up there doing anything with a customer, and you walked past them, you had little choice but to see them in action.

Nirish, I am sorry to do this...... I'm deducting 10 cool points from your board score. :violent1:

Nirish guy
June 23rd, 2013, 21:00
ha ha my god I see the American sense of humour is still a bit behind us Irish - don't worry I did "get" what you meant the first time, I was I believe the American phrase is "pulling your chain" lol

latintopxxx
June 24th, 2013, 14:37
a private area upstairs where one couldn have some fun with one of the staff would definitely attract me...I dont always feel like dragging a number back to the hotel...sort of try before you buy....maybe a simple cabin type room, like they have at babylon...

Nirish guy
June 24th, 2013, 15:17
Latin the last time I was there did have have rooms/ cubicles just as you describe, although as Bucky has said for some strange reason they didn't have any doors or curtains on them meaning again as Bucky said if you had of been up to anything anyone walking past got the full unhindered view ! I did ask the guy I was with about this and he mentioned something about the boss not allowing it to be closed off to stop anything happening as you weren't meant to "do stuff" up there - so I'm guessing it was a licence thing perhaps where if you had doors it turned it into "rooms" ( which perhaps cost more money) whereas walls with no doors where simply a few walls with no extra expense - still a curtain or something wouldn't have killed them perhaps :-)

And for clarity I to, just like Bucky, was of course only up there for totally innocent reasons and to have a quick look around as that I have a deep interest in Thai architecture and wanted to see how the 2nd floor alcoves attached to the roof pelmet - and if you believe that you'll believe anything ! lol

I heard actually that they'd remodelled the upstairs since my last visit so perhaps someone can update us on that ( i.e are there now doors ?) - if not I guess I'll just have to put my out and for the sake of board return again during my trip in two weeks time to check the place out again - god, the things I do for you guys and all whilst I'm meant to be on my holidays too, I'm just SO thoughtful ! :-)

joe552
June 25th, 2013, 02:41
I took a boy upstairs at Happy Boys (in Sunee, not the one in Boyztown) but really couldn't get into it - just too open for my delicate sensibilities, so I took him back to my room. I'd never tried a short time encounter on the premises before, and now I know it's not something I'd like. But I can see the attraction for some - as latintop says - try before you buy (or rent)

Nirish guy
June 25th, 2013, 03:06
To be fair Joe not everywhere is so open as HB's so I wouldn't let one specific situation put you off your stroke so to speak :-)

Ps - welcome home ??? Or are you still in LOS perhaps ?

joe552
June 25th, 2013, 03:09
sadly home or home sadly? anyway, the whole open thing just didn't appeal - but I can imagine some would enjoy it. just not my style. plus I've been known to drive grown men wild with desire with the least provocation, so it's probably best I don't put temptation out there for the weak willed (you know who you are).

scottish-guy
June 25th, 2013, 04:49
Quite right Joe - we don't want Latintopxxx riding you like a pony now, do we? :party

joe552
June 25th, 2013, 05:17
Scotty, it was the 50Bt tip he offered that hurt the most :crybaby:

Krazy4thai
June 28th, 2013, 16:06
ha ha my god I see the American sense of humour is still a bit behind us Irish - don't worry I did "get" what you meant the first time, I was I believe the American phrase is "pulling your chain" lol

As much as I hate to be pedantic Nirish....... NOT!!!! It's "yanking your chain" pulling sounds a little British and proper, almost twee.

cheers :occasion5:

Nirish guy
June 28th, 2013, 19:28
I stand corrected and thus now ready to only yank your chain but reserve the British twee right to pull your leg still !

jinks
June 28th, 2013, 21:57
but reserve the British twee right to pull your leg still !

Leave me out of this, mine will fall off :)