PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday - Today - Tomorrow

bucknaway
June 23rd, 2013, 04:10
I stumbled across a photograph taken on my first trip to Thailand. It was of a guy I met in the lobby of the Pinnacle hotel when I we both were checking in. As we were headed to our respective rooms, he asked me what room they gave me. I told him my room number and once I got to my room he called me and we set a time to meet! How GREAT was that? Surely that had to be the highlight of my life in Thailand. Nothing could be better than that..... But there was the time I got off the plane, checked into my hotel and went to Balcony. It was late and I was still lagging from the plane ride so I decided to go back to the hotel. At the end of the Soi, I got in a hotel and before I could tell the driver where to take me, a guy jumped in my taxi asking me if I was gay. Once I told him yes, he took my hand in his, laid his head on my arm and simply said, "Okay, I go with you." And off we went. Nothing could top that!

The next year I checked into a different hotel and I thought the bellboy was flirting with me. Well he was and before he left the room we were on the bed having fast sex! AMAZING Thailand! What could top that?!

Well.... A friend of mine come to visit me with a friend of his. He explained to me that his friend likes black guys but has never met one. So we sat and talked for a while and played a bit of truth or dare. My friend went to use the bathroom and before he could close the door, his friend wall yanking his and my pants down and we had fast sex and was pulling up our pants when my friend returned to the room looking at us with wonder and repeatedly asking us what did we do?

Surely the greatest adventures were in my past, but then I met the construction worker while walking back to my condo.... And then there was the Indian guy in Phuket and they gay Thai Couple I met in Phuket. I can't forget the time spent with the Tourist police in Chiang Mai. Oh and then there was the time I got tricked into having a 3-way in Phuket with the Thai guy and his Farang lover. Oh! And i can't forget the guy from Israel!

The more I right the more things I remember. Each time I think there is nothing that can top the events of the past but something always does and it keeps me coming back!

christianpfc
June 24th, 2013, 00:11
My sexual encounters are as colorful as yours, unfortunately their nature is rather "How do I get into this?" or "How do I get out of this?" I don't remember any hook-up in real life, only in gay areas or internet. I don't look back much, I live in the present, but I think/hope it will get better.

latintopxxx
June 24th, 2013, 14:41
its good to remember good times from the past...but also keep looking forward and create new memories...try new places...I've just gotten back from a long weekend in Lisbon (of all places!!) and the gay scene there is off the wall if one enjoys dark room sex and cruising in the sand dunes...I was thinking it would be a quiet weekend and wow...what a pleasant surprise...

jinks
June 24th, 2013, 21:21
I have pleasant memories of Lisbon Too !
http://www.jinkscorp.com/hols/lisbon/images/myNeices_jpg.jpg

scottish-guy
June 24th, 2013, 22:21
Look on the bright side jinks - you must be saving a fortune on the Just For Men hair colouring these days.

:evil4:

billy2bs
June 24th, 2013, 22:39
So tell me...what is Lisbon like. Since I am of Portuguese descent It would be interesting. At 65 are they still interested? Any info is good. Thanks.

jinks
June 25th, 2013, 00:07
Look on the bright side jinks - you must be saving a fortune on the Just For Men hair colouring these days.

That's not me !

In the center No1 barman, Left Jose, Right Fernando, "his nieces" .
In the Xequmate bar, (pronounced Checkmate) It was so good, it not there now.

On the net...FINALMENTE BAR, in the Pr├нncipe Real region is still open.

http://www.jinkscorp.com/hols/lisbon/images/fillaments3_jpg.jpg

latintopxxx
June 25th, 2013, 01:11
billy...at 65 the only luck u would have would be in one of the dark rooms provided you are not as wide as you are tall.....however due to the financial crisis there are lotsa rent boys touting their wares so all tastes can be catered for....best bar was woofx (great dark room)....best club was "construct├пon"..great mysic and a great darkroom...very busy at 3am....

Beachlover
June 26th, 2013, 18:22
Geez... bit sad to see two thirds of votes being one of the first two options, though not surprising.

For me, I have lots of good memories from past trips to Thailand and I'm grateful to have had so much much 'fun' (quite a few meanings to that word!). But some point, you have to accept you're getting older and move onto the next sensible stage in life. I reckon the unhappy votes above are more to do with people failing to progress, rather than any sort of deterioration in the gay scene or increasing costs.

Before, I was a swinging single, going out 7 nights a week and hooking up with one cute guy after another, discovering new things and not knowing what would happen next... Now, I crave stability, a good partner who makes me feel safe and quality friends.

My sexual encounters are as colorful as yours, unfortunately their nature is rather "How do I get into this?" or "How do I get out of this?" I don't remember any hook-up in real life, only in gay areas or internet. I don't look back much, I live in the present, but I think/hope it will get better.
That's probably because you don't really have any sort of mental boundaries or filters - it's just 'anything goes' in your mind.

That and your behaviour and activities aren't at all aligned with your goal. You're a young, working professional farang in Bangkok. Probably not bad looking for a farang. It should be be EASY for you to find a compatible boyfriend! Making that relationship work is where the real challenge sits. Finding should be easy.

dab69
June 26th, 2013, 21:34
[quote="jinks"]I have pleasant memories of Lisbon Too !

stunning awesome