PDA

View Full Version : Why oh Why ....

Halfhansum
June 22nd, 2013, 02:17
Why do Thai lads insist on trying to grow those wispy moustaches .... :dontknow:
Surely they cant all think that they look good ...5555

gaymandenmark
June 22nd, 2013, 03:33
Well, it is all about fashion, just as Bowie sang in one of his songs.

I am sure they think they are looking good and up-to date, but I agree that some of them look wispy.

But when I am looking back at pictures, from when I was young, we are looking terrible, long hair, sometimes colored from blond into black, and then again colored into our natural color.

Wow, I remember this terrible moustache a la YMCA, with silk shirts or leather outfit. It maybe looked sexy and also good at some of us, but mostly not.

One thing I dont see anymore on the young lads in Thailand, as I did 20 years ago, is the unsexy thin hair on their cheek.
If you tried to remove it, it ment bad luck for both you and him, but mostly for him.

Beachlover
June 26th, 2013, 17:49
Mostly only sported by poorly groomed rural country boys...

Marsilius
June 26th, 2013, 17:51
Personally speaking, I think it makes them look rather cute!

Krazy4thai
June 28th, 2013, 05:23
Why do Thai lads insist on trying to grow those wispy moustaches .... :dontknow:
Surely they cant all think that they look good ...5555

I dont know on some it quite suits The western influence or a fleeting fashion I'm not sure which. facial hair is fine by me as long as its not coarse and too long. I've also noticed many attempts at goaties, again as long as they're tidy and not too thick and coarse I'm not deterred, I tend to be interested in guys who like to try the look. funnily I'm not usually attracted to westerners who have similar facial hair. With the boys compact smooth bods and generally youthful looks fine facial hair doesn't seem to age them as much as it does guys from other locales.
I remember in years past the boys would go to great lengths to remain smooth of face some resorting to plucking ouch,so as to look more boyish. After all it was oft said that the boys had a "use- by" date of 25. Now 25 seems to be a median age.
(just an aside and off point I know but here goes)I met a guy in Bamboo Bar recently, no facial hair who I took to be late 20s to maybe early 30s. He told me he was actually 46 and pulled out his ID to prove he was telling the truth. My suggestion that he say an early 30s age to others was met with a " no I cant lie " Had he told me late 20s I might have been interested, he looked good but just knowing he was mid 40s put the damper on that possibility.
On point I like some/many of the boys who attempt the facial hair look, wispy or not so fine.

christianpfc
June 30th, 2013, 23:53
I don't like any form of facial hair, that starts at sideburns.

Regarding the age, if someone is 60 but looks like 20, I will go with him if he is my type.