PDA

View Full Version : Banned from the bitch board

Irish1972
June 18th, 2013, 15:01
Looks like I am banned from it too, strange considering I never posted anything there.

I tried to log in today and could not, username not found..when I try to register it says that email address is not allowed

bigwag
June 18th, 2013, 15:17
Yes, as I said I was also banned cos it is Neal who owns the BB. He is Bitchqueen. I've tried to post that info here but guess what - I've also been banned from posting on SGT... or so it seems cos none of my posts have appeared.

{your posts as all supposed "new" members are monitored before letting them loose on the board. - your previous attempts were deleted before they saw the light of day - jinks}

scottish-guy
June 18th, 2013, 15:23
No, No, Irish1972!!

You were NOT banned - nobody has EVER been banned - you actually asked to be deleted, don't you remember - I hear that's how it works over there :sign5:

From what I can see Tweety, Ton, Oxfordstdarlinghurst, and Mandy Minge (to name but four) have all apparently "requested to be deleted" in the past few days - and there must be more because I'm only looking through posters and, as you say, you have been canned without even posting!!

Spare a thought for poor old Timmberty - he actually asked to be deleted and was refused!!

Oh, and Irish1972 - you're paranoid for mentioning PBB (just so you know) :sign5:

Beachlover
June 18th, 2013, 15:41
Yeah, what's up with that?

I noticed a bunch of handles have been deleted recently. Though at least a couple of them were hydras (i.e. members already with another handle on the board).

bigwag
June 18th, 2013, 15:53
I posted as ton and at first a single post of mine was suddenly banned...I got a message straight after i had posted it which said the board was down and to try again later. When I did I got a message saying I could not post. Then when i tried to log on i got a message that i was banned for a week. After a week and a bit i tried again and found i had been deleted.
This is all because Neal runs the BB...he is Bitchqueen. He promised in a post on BB the other day that he was leaving to concentrate on his (dead in the water) other board but he posted again soon after. He reads all the posts and decides...he must be awake 24/7..still he has no friends so he has nothing else to do except sit on the boards all the time. What a sad sad life he has. No friends, no personality, no brains. And his ranting about how he conned surfcrest out of money for the board suggests he is also running out of money..i mean it was only a measly $7000 or something...hardly a princely sum! But for him it is..or so it seems.
And his love of being fisted makes me want to puke! What a filthy disgusting man. I wonder how all those guys who shook hands with him feel! haha

Surfcrest
June 18th, 2013, 16:37

I noticed a bunch of handles have been deleted recently. Though at least a couple of them were hydras (i.e. members already with another handle on the board).
Like who?

Who are the hydras that you allege Beachlover?

I can tell you that each individual member who was a member there and was banned is an individual member here.

They are all separate individuals and they are all lucky that what personal information they provided at registration with the PBB was deleted with their membership.

Those of us, the most paranoid about our personal identities would do best to run like the wind as well.....

........unless you want him to publish your name publicly on the PBB......beachie!

Surfcrest

scottish-guy
June 18th, 2013, 16:55
Yeah, what's up with that?...

What's up with it is that BQ (who is allegedly in charge) has publicly stated that nobody has ever been banned and that nothing is moderated.

If that policy has now changed then be upfront about it - don't lie (as in the past) about people requesting to be deleted when in fact they have been banned.

It would also be helpful to explain why all those banned have "co-incidentally" all been critical of a certain individual - whereas those who have outrageously libelled Surfcrest and GB appear to have total immunity to do so. It does smell a bit fishy you know.

And Beachlover - since you seem to be "in the know" - do tell us which of the ones I mentioned were "hydras" and (even if true - although Surfy disputes that) how they differ from say Miss.Sally, Miss Hydra Foil, Lucky You, Smooth Legs...... etc etc etc.

christianpfc
June 18th, 2013, 17:34
With all the bitchboards, I get confused. I registered on most of them, but now I don't keep up any more. I had a private conversation with a member of one bitchboard, and tried to log into the other (where I didn't register) and wondered about the error messages (multiple attempts to log in until it dawned on me that it's the wrong board).

I wasn't banned, I could not not log in, I simply didn't register!

Surfcrest
June 19th, 2013, 22:48
I would like to assure the members here and on the other boards that I am alive and well and have not been taken hostage kidnapped or locked in the broom cupboard.
I have never taken an active posting roll on the forum, I leave that up to the members, unlike some other forum owners who seem to think its a place to force self opinions and to fill each page with opinions and thoughts.

I only make this post to CONFIRM that no post has up till now ever been deleted or edited on this board, the poster who has joined Sawatdee to make one post saying he was edited deleted or refused entry here is a liar.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 28946.html

This board may go down same as any other for service work from time to time. Some day I may have to delete or edit or even ban someone ,who knows,
If and when that day comes I will inform the members here and as Sawatdee seems so interested in us I will also inform them.
I will also tell you that Neal is welcome here as a member as is anyone, if he is ever made a mod i will be sure to Send surfcrest a PM on one of his handles here

BQ

Now that we know that Miss Sally is Freddy.....aka Neal aka too many other hydra names to list and we know that Miss Sally is Admin on the PBB are you PBB members just a little worried now?

Hasn't Neal and the Bitch Queen and all the other hydras over there that make up their entire limited membership been lying all along about this too?

With replies over on the PBB barely into triple digits...hasn't the Flaming Room already surpassed the PBB in terms of response?

With so many black holes where members used to be, take those away and there'd barely be anything left over there.

Let's review the lie again....especially for those PBB members here that know they were deleted.

I only make this post to CONFIRM that no post has up till now ever been deleted or edited on this board, the poster who has joined Sawatdee to make one post saying he was edited deleted or refused entry here is a liar.

So what can you believe? Believe that Neal controls both the CGT and the PBB and add those together you'll still come up with Neal being totally unwelcome on all other boards.

Well done Freddie...Miss Sally....Neal....yet another train wreck and the PBB girls fell for it hook....line....and sinker......

And Freddie asks the Bitch Queen to delete his Flintstone hydra....what a joke you are to us all Neal.

Well gals....you have him....you have each other!

When the Bitch Board on Social Parody changed to this platform everyone had to re register but the usual bitches are screaming they have been banned because they never read that they had to reregister. Scottie dear is screaming that his 4 hydras were deleted but forgets that he was never allowed to register here on BB he told me, and big Wag who said he tried to post as Ton was deleted. Now they are obsessed that Freddie runs things and must be the BQ. Amazing.

Dare say how many blokes are claiming they got the boot that were trouble from SGT?

Ton
Tweetie
Oxfordstdarlinghurst
Mandy Minge

some very nasty blokes and I never even saw a Big Jerk or an Irish 1900 even in the list f new members.
I think some people are a bit too
to figure out which URL they are on. In fct even Christian states that he was a member and isn't even on the roster. So put the wine down Scottish and try it again when you be sober.

Now Miss Smurfy is making up emails and misspelling the words to imitate big Freddie. Those emails never came from her dearie. Oh that Smurfie must really be getting scared.
Not sure what you are asking for "identification" on your board but all they ask for here and on CGT is an email address. You did allow his full name to be printed on your website dearie. Your address came from a post that YOU made on SGT, weemember Tweety dear when you were bragging about your condo and the view that was going to be messed up? You even posted pictures from your balconie. Now posting fake emails trying to imitate my stroke style misspelling. You are definitely going to hell. I never had that cept where you told everyone

Beachlover
June 21st, 2013, 10:24

Like who?

Who are the hydras that you allege Beachlover?

I can tell you that each individual member who was a member there and was banned is an individual member here.
I wasn't referring to any members/hydras here. I was talking about PBB.

From memory (can't be bothered going back to look), I suspect "Oxfordstdarlinghurst" was Kent (BadBoyBilly). Flinty has now been revealed to be Miss Sally. I suspect Miss Hydra Foil is also him. Others I can't remember. Not saying all the deleted members on PBB were hydras, but at least some of them were.

The rest of the deletions are a mystery to me and if I cared I would speak out against them (even the ones that were attacking me - I feel should not have been deleted) but I don't particularly care anymore...

Surfcrest
June 21st, 2013, 12:03
I wasn't referring to any members/hydras here. I was talking about PBB.

From memory (can't be bothered going back to look), I suspect "Oxfordstdarlinghurst" was Kent (BadBoyBilly). Flinty has now been revealed to be Miss Sally. I suspect Miss Hydra Foil is also him. Others I can't remember. Not saying all the deleted members on PBB were hydras, but at least some of them were.

The rest of the deletions are a mystery to me and if I cared I would speak out against them (even the ones that were attacking me - I feel should not have been deleted) but I don't particularly care anymore...
Great...then we are on the same page because I too was talking about PBB hydras.
Ton, Tweetie :tweety: , Oxfordstdarlinghurst, Mandy Minge and Kent are all individual members here on SGT.
The beautiful thing, as IтАЩve explained to you many times before, is that you don't need to have a memory as a prerequisite on a message board when everything is recorded and the search engine is easier to use than scrolling through the pages.

IтАЩm curious though, if you donтАЩt particularly care anymore, why you post so frequently over there? I mean, this is based on me assuming the answer to the question Scotty asked you already and that remains yet unanswered;

Just waiting on Beachlover's answer now.......................

I just didnтАЩt want to haul out the rocket science equipment if the answer was as obvious as it is to all of us.
And so, you of all of our members are probably THE most sensitive about your personal identity. Are you not just a little worried about тАЬsmall mindsтАЭ using what information you provided to put a name and a face to our most famous guest Beachlover? I'm sure only few care what my name is and what I look like, but you...the beautiful young asian man who must be what every Thai Gay Message Board member most certainly craves.

We're quite good looking and happy to walk or lounge around our own room nude or in boxers.
I can tell you that even though youтАЩve thought for some time that I might be one of your stalkers, I can tell you that I donтАЩt have the faintest interest in knowing who you are and what your real story is. I neither care, nor do I have the time to want to know.

Sometimes thoughтАж.I wonder if it wasnтАЩt you who started the stalking you allege.:happy7:

Which part of Oz are you from? I've always wanted to get with a young cute surfy type...

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/post194174.html?hilit=surfy#p194174

Surfcrest

Surfcrest
June 26th, 2013, 14:27
Miss Sally Speaks Out! http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/Neal.png

Brad the Impala
June 26th, 2013, 17:23
Surfcrest, surely you can rise above all this bollocks. You have been very poorly treated, we all know that, now do let's move on if we can, rather than following an arsehole into a playground or an asylum, or both. There is nothing to be gained by such actions, and quite a lot in terms of integrity and face, to be lost.

Surfcrest
June 26th, 2013, 21:28
You have been very poorly treated, we all know that, now do let's move on if we can, rather than following an arsehole into a playground or an asylum, or both.
Brad, this isn't about that.....just having a little fun at Miss Sally's expense.

Surfcrest

June 27th, 2013, 15:31
... rather than following an arsehole into a playground ...Its one of my favourite activities isnt it every gay mans?