PDA

View Full Version : Neal Bashing

Surfcrest
June 18th, 2013, 03:22
Anything you want to share about this fine example of filth.........otherwise know as Neal, justme, Flintstone, Unkie Buck, CaptnCrunch, DaBoss, Big Jack, Happy Place

Hydra lies;

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/post218247.html?hilit=justme#p218247

Time for another spin around town.......

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/the-lone-ranger.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/Dragged_by_a_horse.jpg

Khor tose
June 18th, 2013, 09:49
Why...........

Everyone except Scotty is tired of this crap, and I am tired of both of you going on about Neal and/or the bitch board. Neal and the Bitch Baord (another thing that Scotty can't stop quoting) are similar. if everyone ignored him and it, they would go away. Obviously this is too simple a solution for both you to grasp, but it is the only one that will work. I actually find it sad that both of you spend so much time and energy knocking down a person and a board that really does not matter even a tiny bit in any great or small scheme of things.

Surfcrest
June 18th, 2013, 14:08
Obviously this is too simple a solution for both you to grasp, but it is the only one that will work. I actually find it sad that both of you spend so much time and energy knocking down a person and a board that really does not matter even a tiny bit in any great or small scheme of things.

If there wasn't a continual cost to this experience, I might agree with you somewhat Khor tose.

But considering that none of that expense is yours, so long as this board is here when you want....who the fuck cares how that happens.

You know this is the Flaming Room....you know why I have moved these posts here, what the purpose is?

You take the drive....all the way out of town to the Flaming Room to ball about this?

Would you rather these spats infect the rest of the forums?

As for your obvious simple solution....how many times are we going to try that?

How many good byes does this guy have to make before we are finally rid of him?

Give your head a shake! And drop the Scotty bashing you hypocrite.

Surfcrest

scottish-guy
June 18th, 2013, 14:59
KT - What an utterly perverse assessment of the situation from someone who patently knows nothing about it.

"Knocking down" Neal????????
For fuck sake - Joseph Goebbels would have been proud of that one.
I have absolutely no interest in pursuing any sort of interaction with him or regarding him, but he is anything but the injured party.

Now let's be frank KT, you are a member of PBB aren't you - and yet I cannot recall any disapproving posts from you on PBB about the bile that is spewed out daily. However, you have been very quick to rush over to SGT to react to Surfcrest opening this thread and you have even dragged me into it when I was not involved at all and have no desire to be involved.

What exactly is your agenda KT? Curious minds would like to know.

Beachlover
June 18th, 2013, 15:23
Haha, I remember that thread...

Neal was a walking danger to himself from the moment he started posting here. His bumbling wheeling and attempts at concealed dealing were almost comical. He's one of those characters who just doesn't care and moves on quickly. Principles? Never stopped to think about them! Integrity? Flexible! Honesty? That can wait till you caught out!

I don't agree with a lot of things he did, but he has been good value and I have gotten a lot of laughs out of him - both with him and at him. No way in hell I would want to have anything to do with him in real life though.

I think he has made these boards interesting. I'm sure Smiles is a happier man inside because he's had one more person to lovingly pen his grand, stinging critiques at. Latin finally found himself out of A447's spotlight after it was re-trained on Neal. Bao Bao's benefited from being knocked out of his naive, holy-hippie stupor by Neal's hysterical rants a couple of times, even if it was only temporary. Surf gets to enjoy an elevated heart rate looking over his shoulder at night in case Neal has sent some "mates" around to his apartment.

:rolling:

Why...........
You can voice that sort of complaint if it's posted in the main forum, but this is posted in the FLAMING ROOM for goodness sakes... If you're sick of it, just avoid it!

You don't speak for all of us. I still find this entertaining and if Surf and Neal need to get a few things off their chests, why shouldn't they? It's entertaining. I just hope it doesn't go further than a bit of slagging off.

Now let's be frank KT, you are a member of PBB aren't you
Really? What's his handle then?

What exactly is your agenda KT? Curious minds would like to know.
I think curious minds will have to remain unsatisfied until KT works that out himself. :rolling:

scottish-guy
June 18th, 2013, 15:29
Now let's be frank KT, you are a member of PBB aren't you

Let's wait and see if there's a denial first - it's more fun that way :sign5:

bigwag
June 18th, 2013, 15:43
KT if your tired of this crap then why do you bother reading it...is someone forcing you to read it or do you actually click on the flaming room all by yourself? If you click on then you must be interested...or bored.
And Neal is not the injured party. He is a nasty piece of work and now that his name is known he might get his comeuppance...especially if someone is bashed as he has made veiled threats to do on the BB. He threatened GB and someone else...I forget who. He is silly enough to forget that others can also threaten him...it works both ways...especially as he advertised here where he sits at the beach. So now apart from B he also has to be on the lookout for angry Pattaya residents and posters on this and GB forums. What a stupid stupid man he is!

Khor tose
June 18th, 2013, 15:55
[quote="scottish-guy":2pvjo2n4]Now let's be frank KT, you are a member of PBB aren't you

Let's wait and see if there's a denial first - it's more fun that way :sign5:[/quote:2pvjo2n4]
Okay, I deny it. furthermore the only information I have about the bitch board comes from yours and a few other post. So far I think I know everything that has ever happened there. thanks to your ever vigilant reports.

Khor tose
June 18th, 2013, 16:01
KT if your tired of this crap then why do you bother reading it...is someone forcing you to read it or do you actually click on the flaming room all by yourself? If you click on then you must be interested...or bored.

Consider another possibility, I gave up long ago on Scotty, I know hopeless when i see it, but I was kind of hoping that maybe Surfcrest would maybe quit acting just like his opponent Neal. Sadly, it is getting so i can hardy tell them apart. other then finding out what Scotty's latest insanity is, I will stay off this topic from now on.

scottish-guy
June 18th, 2013, 16:06
Oh please don't go KT - I'll accept your denial at face value - but either I was seeing things or there was a poster called Khor Tose on PBB about 2 incarnations ago when it was just as vile and awful as it is today.

I'm sure if I searched the Google cache I could find him - but I can't be bothered - although given your denial it must have been an imposter anyway?

I find it utterly bizzare that a topic started by Surfy has become my "latest insanity".
Again, I'm moved to ask what your agenda really is.

:sign5:

Beachlover
June 18th, 2013, 16:10
Well, Scotty... You did say "are a member" to KT so I assumed you were talking about PattayaBitchBoard now, not two reincarnations ago when I didn't bother to read it.

bigwag
June 18th, 2013, 16:10
And Neal is now posting as "bones" on his own still-born board.

A question:
I have a Cambodian caregiver who takes care during the day and my Cambodian boyfriend who takes care of me all night and during the treatments at the hospital. When I go to the beach I see so many Cambodian boys looking for falang and giving massages as well as selling items of all sorts.

Yes, thats Neal! The name flintsone has disappeared. Its too late Neal...we know who Bones is. haha

scottish-guy
June 18th, 2013, 16:23
Well, Scotty... You did say "are a member" to KT so I assumed you were talking about PattayaBitchBoard now...

Well it wouldn't have surprised me in the least if he had been a current member - but I've asked the question, he has denied it, and I've said I accept that at face value as I always do - I'm just pointing out that I believe there was previously a PBB member called exactly Khor Tose.........

Now....how about YOU?

I have asked before but you have remained silent so far.....is PBB's "beachie" another imposter?

Khor tose
June 18th, 2013, 16:55
Well, Scotty... You did say "are a member" to KT so I assumed you were talking about PattayaBitchBoard now...

Well it wouldn't have surprised me in the least if he had been a current member - but I've asked the question, he has denied it, and I've said I accept that at face value as I always do - I'm just pointing out that I believe there was previously a PBB member called exactly Khor Tose.........

I swear i remember you going on about someone using your name on that board, so you must know that any name can be taken. However, If my name did appear---and I have not heard this from anyone else---it was someone using it improperly.

I am sure I do know what you are talking about and it relates to your inability to read a post completely. I did bitch on this board that someone quoted a Khor Tose post under their name on the bitch board, and then sent me a PM with a URL about it on this board. I think that was an old reincarnation or the present board----don't know

My agenda is clearly spelled out in my post to bigwag (Something else you did not bother to read?) and as per promised I am out of this topic for good. I am really sorry that Surf cannot see my point, but I am glad I tried.

scottish-guy
June 18th, 2013, 17:07
My goodness - the things one stirs up when one asks a simple question and even accepts the answer!

Just waiting on Beachlover's answer now.......................

:party

Smiles
June 18th, 2013, 20:06
" ... I still find this entertaining ... "
I'm sure Surcrest doesn't think so, being the main aggrieved party (and rightly so) in this mess.
But you, outside looking in, are entertained ... and I can relate to that: for Neal's ingrained and never-ending stupidity is perversely entertaining in the true Alex Jones fashion.
Long live Neal ... as a touchstone definition of all the despicable human attributes one would never, ever, want to own themselves.

Alex/Neal going off. A bit tedious at 7 minutes, but go straight to about the 2 minute mark for high entertainment.

[youtube:1tnxkayz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlkAjKk_4f8[/youtube:1tnxkayz]

Surfcrest
June 19th, 2013, 15:02
...and now Miss Sally's true colors are shown....

As far as last name, well it is called tit for tat. You posted my full name on SGT for well over 24 hours, made posts after it happened and posted that you did not see the big deal and then cried bloody murder when yours and only yours was printed and I reminded people where you lived. REMINDED, not published. You published.
I'm tho thowie Mr Tweetie but the egg is on you face not mine.

If anyone believes their personal information is safe on pattayabitchboard.com, you're crazy!

You can easily prove your assertions by showing us the post that you allege names you.
As this is yet another LIE, you cannot justify what you have done.
I have no problem showing anyone the many properties I own....as I said, I rent out to some members here and so it's not much different as showcasing a bar that I might own.
Names are a completely different matter......you know it.....the membership here knows it....and our community at large knows it.
You are dirt now to all of us...as if you weren't already.

Surfcrest

Surfcrest
June 19th, 2013, 16:23
And the BEST one of all????

View Talay 7 started; stopped; started; stopped; started
Posted: Tue 3 Oct, 2006 7:37 am

Even from the 30th floor of my apartment in Tower A of Jomtien Complex,
I'm not expecting much of a view after this. This after suffering all the construction
noise of the other two recently completed structures nearby.

Nice to know that "common sense" regulations in Vancouver prevent someone from
blocking our view of English Bay and that the lack of "common sense" regulation
will inevitably undermine the Thai real estate market.

Here's hoping the market that existed back in the early mid-nineties returns so
some of us can afford to buy back the oceanviews that we paid for and were promised
when we purchased. You would think someone would excersise caution with building
so close to sea level just under two years from a tsunami.

Oh well, all the more reason to spend more time on the beach with the boys than
up on the balcony.

Surfcrest

Now I'm thawy Tweetie, did you say on your board, Baht-stop and Gay assholes board that someone should be banned for givig out your personal info - fucking - mation? When are you going to resign as you did it. Not me baby!
Who continues to try and make out that I am the bad guy. YOU!

Okay Freddie (Butterfly1955)...I'll bite, only knowing how these spats between you and I turn out....as always....with you on the bottom.
Unfortunately I don't have GayButton's big fist to ram up your arse...just like you enjoy......DRY!
Remember Freddie....it's a small world....I even know some of your GayRomeo pizza boys and shit....do they have stories of you!!!!
I think we're going to need something much bigger than GB's big fist to get you pulling at the popper's bottle this time!

The View Talay 7 thing was a long time ago big guy! Housing values go down, opportunities open up.
Did you and I talk business that day......real business? You have no idea who the fuck I am!
You're all hot air Neal! If you were going to try something with me you would have done it at the beach and....nothing happened, did it?
You threaten me and how many other people here in this communityтАжthis community you try so desperately hard to be a part of.

I canтАЩt imagine life has been easy for you up until now Neal, making and breaking friendships as fast as you do in these few years since you burst on the scene (as Beachlover describes it). IтАЩm sure you have been running away from train wrecks all your life and so when you see people enjoying themselves and enjoying a good life you get jealous. You want us to think you are better than us all but your trailer park trash past gets the best of you as soon as you step into a conversation. Then you become paranoid at how stupid you come across and highlight your stupidity by your reaction and your response.

If you just came to us and said hey, IтАЩm Neal and this is my dream and accept me for who I am IтАЩm sure you could have been a very popular member. Not all of the knives in the drawer are as equally sharp, but that doesnтАЩt make us like each other any lessтАж.or more.

You have burned your bridges here with us Neal and youтАЩd do best to take the lessons learned and head out into the sunset and hopefully try to redeem your existence once before you pass away. You look 30 years my senior and yet you are only a few years older. If you are sick and you shouldnтАЩt eat or drink certain thingsтАж.donтАЩt! ItтАЩs no wonder you look like you do.

And NealтАж.the most important piece of advice I can offer you todayтАж..Fuck Off!

Surfcrest

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/2009/IMG_0704.jpg

bigwag
June 19th, 2013, 16:36
Long live Neal ... as a touchstone definition of all the despicable human attributes one would never, ever, want to own themselves.

I think that sums him up perfectly...who would want to have anything to do with such a vile excuse for a human being...if they cross him they will have their personal information revealed to all by Neal...their name and even where they live!
Those supporting him on the BB - i mean other than Neals hydras - need to think about that. Neal tells us he has many ex- friends and now we can see why...the guy is a total fruitcake. Even pretending he had a stroke in order to gain sympathy. He has gone on another crazy deranged rant...this time as another hydra Miss Sally. Post after post after post in the same thread. He also posted about having lawyers to sort out things "in the soi" I wonder why he needed lawyers? Was he causing more trouble perhaps? Arguing again with other businesses? Always fighting, lying, arguing, scheming...always a life of conflict day after day. He obviously wasnt brought up properly by his parents. And he was probably the typical fat, ugly, dumb kid at school and maybe that has affected him...who knows. The fact that we all have freinds we go out with and enjoy good times with...and he has NONE...i'm sure makes him jealous as Surfcrest said. It must make him very bitter especially at this stage in his life when he should be enjoying nights out with friends rather than sitting at home alone just reading the boards 24/7. He is a truly abhorrent, repugnant person and this becomes more and more clear the more shit he posts on the BB. Neal all you are doing is exposing your sad life for all to see...and noone is offering you any sympathy. Ask yourself why...if you dont mind the answer you will get.

Surfcrest
June 19th, 2013, 16:56
Tweety/Surfmutt allowed a name to be printed in FULL before fixing it and deleting it, even after other posters including Scottish to comment on its horrific breaking of the rules.
After he fixed it and removed it, he has the audacity to print this:

You can easily prove your assertions but showing us the post that you allege names you.
As this is yet another LIE, you cannot justify what you have done.
I have no problem showing anyone the many properties I own....as I said, I rent out to some members here and so it's not much different as showcasing a bar that I might own.
Names are a completely different matter......you know it.....the membership here knows it....and our community at large knows it.
You are dirt now to all of us...as if you weren't already.

Funny how after it disappears he wants proof. Yet another lie for the big bad Tweety bowl. I am sure Scottish would not lie under oath now would he?
Does posting your own first and last name in a post amount to tacit permission for it to appear? The previous owner did that on this forum while he owned it.

Of course we are all still waiting for a copy of what Bao said was true or just another piece of slander he wants to throw around same as Scottish and Tweetie.

Neal suggested he pass Sawatdeeforum@hotmail.com to us with the sale, but not the Sawatdee Forum domain, as promised.

I do not have any photo of Neal, nor would I want one. Clearly the individual who has connected with your Contacts or is also accessing you through a linked email account is Miss SallyтАж.aka Neal, Unkie Buck, DaBossтАж.blah blah blahтАж.and more blah to come. It was Neal, with his own photo who loaded his own name and photo somewhere in our Outlook cache. Another LIE Neal!

We will be shifting all email references to Sawatdee-Gay-Thailand@hotmail.com. Effective immediately.

Clearly this is yet another lame excuse from Neal, trying to avoid the mortal sin he committed.

Neal....you need to Fuck Off!

Surfcrest

scottish-guy
June 19th, 2013, 17:38
Tell you what I find most interesting about "name-gate" - it was not the Admin team on here who revealed the name - it was an individual member.

So, it seems exceedingly strange to me that whilst Neal throws shit in every direction hoping to hit the SGT Admin team - he has had nothing publicly to say over on Hydra-Central about the actual member who revealed it.

Not that I would wish anything bad on the member concerned - I just find it utterly bizzare that whilst the Admin team are reviled for allowing a post to be published, the actual author is not even mentioned in dispatches. Mighty strange.

In any event, "name-gate" has nothing on "Kevin-Quill-Gate" - now that was really a posting/publishing faux-pas!!

As Surfy said - Fuck off Neal.

Smiles
June 21st, 2013, 07:56
Sometimes it's difficult to really know just how low a congenital lowlife can stoop: http://pattayabitchboard.com/bitch-foru ... -t272.html (http://pattayabitchboard.com/bitch-forum/gay-button-s-dream-coming-true-t272.html)
Neal's paranoia and bitterness seems to have no bounds. (And yes, 'Miss Sally' is Neal)

Beachlover
June 21st, 2013, 10:12
" ... I still find this entertaining ... "
I'm sure Surcrest doesn't think so, being the main aggrieved party (and rightly so) in this mess.
But you, outside looking in, are entertained ... and I can relate to that:
Well, at least Surf is maintaining his sense of humour... so far.

I thought they would slag each other off for a bit and then it would die down but this seems to be turning into quite a big slag war between the two boards. I still can't make sense of what went wrong during the transaction so have no opinion on that. But I do agree privacy is a line that shouldn't be crossed, even if neither Neal or Surf were particularly discrete about their identities.

the guy is a total fruitcake... Was he causing more trouble perhaps? Arguing again with other businesses? Always fighting, lying, arguing, scheming...always a life of conflict day after day.
Not sure if I would say he is a bad or evil person yet. But to me, he is a deeply, deeply flawed character.

When he was having trouble with his bar and other bar owners in BT, I just felt sorry for him, being in such a toxic environment. But now I realise he was in that toxic environment because he put himself there. He was attracted to it. The type of character he is meant he was attracted to that sort of environment with the drama and sinister things going on. So maybe it's more of a case of being a toxic character... I don't know. In any case, still entertaining to watch, long as innocents are largely unharmed.

I do not have any photo of Neal, nor would I want one.
FYI... He posted his own photo on this board when he owned it.

Honestly, this perspective is just a suggestion and posted without any malicious intent so don't get defensive. But there doesn't seem much point you responding to his stuff or getting angry about anything anymore. You've got SGF. It's many times busier than any other board. He's out there ranting. A lot of his ranting doesn't make sense (to me at least) or lacks credibility. And not many members here trust him.

Now if he does something worse than posting your name then that would change things... But for now, it's pointless breaking down the snippets of what he's posting.

Surfcrest
June 21st, 2013, 13:53
Honestly, this perspective is just a suggestion and posted without any malicious intent so don't get defensive. But there doesn't seem much point you responding to his stuff or getting angry about anything anymore. You've got SGF. It's many times busier than any other board
Maybe it should have been you who purchased the board for us if this was only about making this the busiest board. This board is the busiest for many reasons, but the main one is because of the depth of the membership. For many of us, we only have time for one active membership and so if this is the granddaddyтАж.then we are the granddaddies! You too Beachlover, as horrific as that may sound to youтАж.youтАЩve earned your stripes as a seasoned SGT veteranтАж.our Paris Hilton.

I get angry for the same reason youтАЩd be angry Beachlover, if someone revealed your name on the PBB or some other renegade site that assumes no accountability for their actions. A reaction deserves a reaction and thatтАЩs where we will let things stand during this unofficial truce.

Surfcrest

scottish-guy
June 27th, 2013, 01:35
As I'm sure you've already observed, the "unofficial truce" was rather short-lived