PDA

View Full Version : Danger

Surfcrest
June 18th, 2013, 00:55
Some of you may know that Neal (a.k.k Flintstone) has now stooped to a new low and has printed what he believes is my complete name, publically on the PBB and the PBB has allowed this.

Let me say that I know that the privacy of each and every member and protecting your privacy is the most important thing each and every one of you trusts us with. The Management of Sawatdee-Gay Thailand is committed to keeping all of your personal information completely private.

For those of you that have signed up for either CruisingGayThailand.com or the PattayaBitchBoard.com should know that Neal controls both boards and is the keeper of your personal information. As you can see, Neal is not in his right mindтАжnor has he ever been and does not know the difference between right and wrong.

Whatever you might do to upset him, and I can tell you the long list of members that have been kicked off SGT or that have resigned during NealтАЩs ownership will know how little that takes.

I would strongly suggest to you, before he implodes with crazinessтАж..that each of you considers the personal information you used or provided to sign up for CGT or the PBB, knowing this information is not safe with those entrusted to keep it safe. Even an email address is enough for a novice computer whiz to identify you.

Whether your personal information is shared publically as Neal and the PBB have intended or your personal information is provided to the authorities, you can clearly see that your privacy is at great risk connected to anything Neal is a part of.

Neal has also shared private information about some of you to me....and so it wouldn't surprise me any that he is and will continue to share this information with anyone who would listen to him.

Surfcrest

Surfcrest
June 18th, 2013, 02:59
Here is an example of just one email where Neal identifies a member specifically to me:

Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 3:08 AM
To: surfcrest@hotmail.com
And may I say that I would not have asked *********** to help him with his project had you kept any of your promises that you made to me. Not even tried. Well his board is nt o even think of attempting to put SGT under, his point was to show you that there is a massive crowd out there that does not like what I fought to rid the board of. Say-la-vie you have the SGT Bitch Board and enjoy it. You did send the money and you were gentlemanly of that and I did turn the site over which is what I was to do. I would have to say that I am 890% hapy and I should think you are also.

I have many more examples, as would more of you he has shared confidential information with.

Many of you know, Neal will share your private information with other members, he will threaten some of you with legal action with this information....and you will know by what lengths he went through to buy up every which spelling of the pattaya bitch board the unethical lengths he will go to as a self professed businessman to violate your trust.

Surfcrest

June 18th, 2013, 15:12
Yeah what ever happened to that guy what started a Facebook or blog or whatever pretending to be Neal and Neal said he was running off to the cops and the guy would be locked up for imprisonating him and they would throw away the key etc. etc. I bet none of that ever happened I wouldnt mind betting Neal made up the Facebook himself to get sympathy or whatever.

bigwag
June 18th, 2013, 15:21
he will threaten some of you with legal action with this information
haha....now that poeple know his full name i would be heading for the hills if i was Neal. There must be lots of people waiting to sue him.

Beachlover
June 18th, 2013, 15:42
When did that happen? I never heard about it...