PDA

View Full Version : Report on Sunee by owner Two Guys

lonelywombat
June 15th, 2013, 01:17
This is in part from the newsletter sent out by the owner of Two Guys. I have deleted pages with pics. You can subscribe as follows

EMail; john@twoguysguesthouse.info
Web; www. twoguysguesthouse.com

Once again I go under-covers to ямБnd out how customers are treated.
Double Shot Bar
As you see in the photos the bar is done out in blue lighting and contrasting red decor.
I counted 8 staямА on duty including the managers wife behind the bar. The bar is being managed by Mark
formally of New Queens bar. I have been getting mixed reviews about the bar, some love it and some canтАЩt
stand it. One thing is sure itтАЩs the priciest bar in Sunee.
YaYa Bar
I stopped by and spoke to a comely young man there and ended up having him stay with me for a week.
He has gone oямА to university now and wonтАЩt be back for 5 months. On his last night we went to YaYaтАЩs to say
good bye to his working friends. The staямА were in a party mood playing music and dancing out in the Soi.
I also noticed another cute staямА member that I might do an in depth interview for the newsletter at a later
date.
Forest House Bar
Still the best bar in Sunee (in my opinion) for people watching and reasonable drink prices, the staямА are
friendly and will thrash you at pool any time you want to challenge

TWO GUYS NEWSLETTER JUNE -2013
PAGE 3
SUNEE PLAZA REVIEW CONT.
Colonial Bar:
Has two partners Allan and Brendan, Allan has just retired and will be taking over the daily grind of running of the bar
now, allowing Brendan to sit back and relax.
There has been a complete change of staямА recently and again in my opinion itтАЩs for the better.
The new staямА are friendly and attentive but not pushy. The bar is now doing evening meal specials (140B) twice a week
and at the weekend you can ямБll up on hot dogs on a bun, with trimmings.
Happy hour is on until 21.30, reduced price drinks until then.
Country Club:
The owners have just redecorated this bar and have put some thought into the layout.
I have been getting some good feedback about the bar and the staямА.
DucтАЩs Bar;
For those that like to pass the evening chewing the fat (in conversation) there is a diverse clientele
that hangs around here, all with a story to tell. ItтАЩs a good place for Pattaya newbies to pick up inside information
from the grizzly old timers.
Up 2 You Bar:
Rumor has it that the bar is changing hands. Eric that used to cook at the late Club Clubber Bar in Sunee is supposed
to be taking over the bar at the end of June. If this is the case you can expect there to be quite a varied food menu
available. Eric has the reputation of giving oversized food portions at value prices.
OudтАЩs Cafe, WanтАЩs Bar, Come In Bar, Crazy Pub, Sky Bar, Diamond Bar.
Are all ticking away nicely, they all have their own followers as the have their own personalities staямГng the bars.
There is something for everybody in Sunee and at very reasonable prices. And dare I say more down to earth and
friendly compared to other Gay venues.
GogoтАЩs: Happy Boys, Eros, City Boys, Mic Mai, Nice Boys
Happy Boys , Again still one of my favorite places to have some naughty fun and watch the staямА dancing in their
colorful socks. . I heard that one customer mistook the time of year, he thought it was the Christmas season.
He had to be restrained from putting his head under the dancing staямАs aprons and trying to kiss the hanging
fruit.
Gruesome (horrible) reported one of the staямА. Another staямА member, thinking he said тАЬgrew someтАЭ, replied тАЬit sure did
when he got his gums around my plumsтАЭ.
Eros, The dancers are still having problems with the elastic holding their pants up.
The customers are very happy to oblige in helping them get a grip of their pants

Manforallseasons
June 15th, 2013, 09:31
This is in part from the newsletter sent out by the owner of Two Guys. I have deleted pages with pics. You can subscribe as follows

EMail; john@twoguysguesthouse.info
Web; www. twoguysguesthouse.com

Now this takes the cake! Why would anyone post someone's email to critique subjectively certain Sunee bars. How do you reply, to their email address . :dontknow:

Smiles
June 15th, 2013, 09:38
" ... one of my favorite places to have some naughty fun and watch the staямА dancing in their
colorful socks . . I heard that one customer mistook the time of year, he thought it was the Christmas season.
He had to be restrained from putting his head under the dancing staямАs aprons and trying to kiss the hanging
fruit.
Gruesome (horrible) reported one of the staямА. Another staямА member, thinking he said тАЬgrew someтАЭ, replied тАЬit sure did
Creepy!

Eric has the reputation of giving oversized food portions at value prices.
Ah yes .... exactly what every Pattaya denizen needs stumble over.

lonelywombat
June 15th, 2013, 10:09
manofallseasons it takes all types to review a place. He actually did not forget the name of a bar he was visiting.

Some bars are not mentioned at all in Sawatdee. It gives another persons viewpoint to Sunee

Sorry you don't approve.

pennyboy
June 15th, 2013, 19:38
Lonely
I know you are addicted to cut and paste but did you have the courtesy to ask the owner of TwoGuys if he wanted his newsletter posted on this forum?

bucknaway
June 15th, 2013, 21:16
It made me sign up for the newsletter. I want to see the pics and all.

lonelywombat
June 16th, 2013, 01:47
pennyboy, I have posted details from his newsletter for many isues. If he had a problem he would have told me.

The adveretising does not do much harm for him either

Manforallseasons
June 16th, 2013, 03:14
pennyboy, I have posted details from his newsletter for many isues. If he had a problem he would have told me.

The adveretising does not do much harm for him either

Then let them pay from the advertising , you are so out of line, that I hope Surfcast deletes the thread.

timmberty
June 16th, 2013, 03:25
mfas im not normally one to defend wombat ... but why should a man who is giving us a review of the bars in sunee plaza ... i.e. john who owns two guys ... pay to advertise his review ?
dont quite get where your argument comes from ... i mean why would a gay forum want to advertise any of the gay venues in sunee ?
are you saying that people who post their views on bars etc should now pay to do so ??

Manforallseasons
June 16th, 2013, 04:14
They are posting via a third party, perhaps are unaware that they posted at all, do they want there email posted publicly, why not allow posts by non members via Western Union in my opinion it sets a rather poor precident.

bucknaway
June 16th, 2013, 08:37
This is going to be a thread where no opinions will change and each person will express their same opinion several different ways over several different pages.

Sooty
June 16th, 2013, 08:47
I also noticed another cute staямА member that I might do an in depth interviewIs that the same as "I might offer some hands-on mentoring"?

timmberty
June 16th, 2013, 16:05
if you look on nickysgaythailand and click thru his links you will notice twoguys website is on there.. so its already in the public domain ... i surpose if wombat had left a link via a link, he would have been told off for not just giving the direct link ... sometimes you just cant win.

lonelywombat
June 16th, 2013, 22:24
I did not include that I find two Guys a great way tp find out the latest news in Sunee and Pattaya in general. For visitors I recommend this as a good start.

Beachlover
June 18th, 2013, 15:58
" ... one of my favorite places to have some naughty fun and watch the staямА dancing in their
colorful socks . . I heard that one customer mistook the time of year, he thought it was the Christmas season.
fruit.
Creepy!
Agree with Smiles for once... Beyond creepy. Predatory any?

Sick :pukeright:

Liamog
June 18th, 2013, 17:44
Forest House Bar
Still the best bar in Sunee (in my opinion) for people watching and reasonable drink prices, the staямА are
friendly and will thrash you at pool any time you want to challenge

.......until one of the 'friendly staff' steals your wallet, then the drink prices are a lot less reasonable :tongue3:

lonelywombat
June 20th, 2013, 01:22
fruit.
Creepy!
Agree with Smiles for once... Beyond creepy. Predatory any?

Sick :pukeright:

Yes beachlover I suppose it was hard for you to understand anything that is not as per the SMH. It was written in a jocular fashion and I am doubtful a lesbian would understand. He did not mention cocksticks once.

BTW almost all the people that read here are appalled with your 10,000 baht night at Hilton , expensive drinks and food and your statements about 99% of our finances . There are many expats whose income has dropped from 60,000 baht per month to half that. Yet you want to put shit on all those do not have your proverbial wealth, on your third boyfriend

I really doubt you have ever been to Thailand.

kittyboy
June 20th, 2013, 07:53
.. one of my favorite places to have some naughty fun and watch the staямА dancing in their
fruit.

There is something almost poetic about an old prune sucking on a guys young plums....a certain symmetry

lonelywombat
June 21st, 2013, 01:19
Yes beachlover I suppose it was hard for you to understand anything that is not as per the SMH. It was written in a jocular fashion and I am doubtful a lesbian would understand. He did not mention cocksticks once.

BTW almost all the people that read here are appalled with your 10,000 baht night at Hilton , expensive drinks and food and your statements about 99% of our finances . There are many expats whose income has dropped from 60,000 baht per month to half that. Yet you want to put shit on all those do not have your proverbial wealth, on your third boyfriend

I really doubt you have ever been to Thailand.

Sorry the beachlover lesbian phrase he uses in almost all converstions is FUCKSTICK. Such a giveaway.

christianpfc
June 21st, 2013, 15:57
I had to read it twice to get the word play (gruesome - grew some, gums and plums), but then I found it funny.

Everyone who takes umbrage at this is a prude by my standards.

travelerjim
June 25th, 2013, 15:50
Two Guys Guesthouse is a great place to stay when in Pattaya...
near the Sunee area, its owner John at Two Guys is a wealth of helpful information.

The breakfasts they serve all day are wonderful too...
as well as most reasonable. The servings are ample...
and free wireless and local newspaper available.

I love French toast...and there's is very good.
Served with a banana and whipped cream...
the French toast, o.j. and fresh coffee is a treat to get the day going.

I was pleased to see the newsletter shared here on this forum...
I welcome John's insight into the happenings around Sunee.

tj