PDA

View Full Version : Private squabble 2

timmberty
June 13th, 2013, 14:44
i would advise caution to rush's suggestion ... you could end up in a situation like his ... one whereby you think being a rent boy is a great work choice .. rush has an ape... i mean boyfriend who could have been anything he wanted to be, yet chose selling his body over all other options ... this is ok if like rush you are proud to call a rent boy your lover ... i mean what self-respecting man wouldnt !!!

Rush, Yet Again
June 13th, 2013, 23:45
IтАЩd advise caution in paying any attention to any suggestion Timmberty offers or you too could become a bitter, illiterate, friendless, suicidal, alcoholic, low-class, ignorant, grumpy internet troll so filled with self-loathing that he is incapable of experiencing any positive human emotions and instead scrapes and saves to fly to Pattaya twice a year so he can sit alone in his hotel room and masturbate when his blood alcohol level allows his tiny dick to get hard.

But on a more positive note, TimmyтАЩs brain fart - lacking in any substance other than the rank odor that permeates every waking hour of his miserable existence that it is - does serve as a lesson on why it might be a better option to take a chance that your guy is sincere in his intentions. You could find happiness and a fulfilling relationship as others - including those who have responded to your post in a positive manner - have, or you could instead play the Timmy card. And you can see where thatтАЩll get you.

timmberty
June 14th, 2013, 00:15
well how very beachy like is that ??? i did wonder why you got so upset when someone said you where a bit like him ..
a childish tosspot.... the mask is slipping dear ...
i do like the 'i took the pictures off the website' posting after someone accused you of not taking them .. bit like beachy.
and you are the only person who's ever met him .... lucky you lucky beachy.. everyday when you look in the mirror huh ?

oh my oh my ... watch that silly hydra fly by ...

but do take a chance on that special guy .... as long as you keep on paying as rush does .. he will always be there for you ....

Smiles
June 14th, 2013, 00:47
Read this Timbit: trolling-t28788.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/trolling-t28788.html)
A very reasonable description for what you post on message boards ... just about every time, without fail, numbingly predicatable. Your natural home is a Troll Board like PattayaBitch.

I think the Mods have reinvented a workable and gentle solution vis-a-vis 'trolling', without having to resort to the unwelcome and always unfortunate use of deleting or banning. Years ago Dreaded Ned employed a similar tactic by starting up a 'Chuk Wow' Forum where crap like that above by Timberty is moved to a formal jerk off stage for those interested in following the stylings of wanking and wankers.

timmberty
June 14th, 2013, 01:05
Adquelo, it sounds like you had a great time with this guy and that he took good care of you while you were together without attempting to turn you into his career. So the only negative part was your mind busy at work worried that he might be just acting, scamming you, and only attracted to your wallet. Sometimes itтАЩs best to ignore those voices in your head. (Unless you are a hydra of TimmbertyтАЩs . . . then those voices will go away on their own once you get back on your medication.)

{If you are looking for the moved posts - they are in Global - Squabble 2 - jinks}

thanks for your input smiles ... and how funny your use of timbit is .. very whitty i think ?

you might have noticed i hadnt posted anything on said thread at all ... for some reason someone felt the need to bring me into it, for whatever reason i dont know .. tho you probably do.
now would you not call that trolling ?...
i know you are one of these people who think if.... 'i've been here longer than you' then im so much more important than you...

if you want to give out heaps of shit on people i think it only fair to expect a little back .. dont you ?

maybe you would like to edit your post and at least get the name of the troll right. huh ?

and im sure the mods will be glad you are happy they have added this, throw a troll place .. even more so that even tho you argee with it .. you dont actually agree with it ..... to much sun maybe ?

jinks
June 14th, 2013, 01:52
Nothing new here, if Smiles cares to remember, this is why the Global Forum was created.

Smiles
June 14th, 2013, 02:30
" ... and im sure the mods will be glad you are happy they have added this, throw a troll place .. even more so that even tho you argee with it .. you dont actually agree with it ..... to much sun maybe ? ... " (and more like this splattered helter-skelter all over the page)

T-Berty. If you only could put together a few literate and understandable sentences then I might also know how to make an appropriate response to your mess of a post above.
But apparently you cannot. So I cannot respond.

timmberty
June 14th, 2013, 02:35
by that i assume you mean ... 'well if i had to reply to that it would mean i am wrong and rush did indeed start it'

and of course being as you are a crusy old cunt who's never wrong.. you couldnt possible do that.

now i shall leave you and beachy to have fun together.

Surfcrest
June 14th, 2013, 04:54
i would advise caution to rush's suggestion ... you could end up in a situation like his ... one whereby you think being a rent boy is a great work choice .. rush has an ape... i mean boyfriend who could have been anything he wanted to be, yet chose selling his body over all other options ... this is ok if like rush you are proud to call a rent boy your lover ... i mean what self-respecting man wouldnt !!!

by that i assume you mean ... 'well if i had to reply to that it would mean i am wrong and rush did indeed start it'

Really? Check this out Timbit!
http://bangkokbois.wordpress.com//?s=surfy&search=Go

I think the Mods have reinvented a workable and gentle solution vis-a-vis 'trolling', without having to resort to the unwelcome and always unfortunate use of deleting or banning. Years ago Dreaded Ned employed a similar tactic by starting up a 'Chuk Wow' Forum where crap like that above by Timberty is moved to a formal jerk off stage for those interested in following the stylings of wanking and wankers.

No sense in the whole thread going into the ditch.
We can either move it to the Global Forum....or take it waaaaaaaay out back to the PBB.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/TheGlobalForum.jpg

Although IтАЩd hate to see the Global Forum become our bone yard either...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/GlobalForum2.jpg

Surfcrest

timmberty
June 14th, 2013, 07:14
so the point of that link is what .... i would post a bit more .. but it seems if my post takes more than 5 minutes to type i get logged off .. but dont worry i have little intention of logging back on .. c ya. :occasion9:

Surfcrest
June 15th, 2013, 00:20
We can either move it to the Global Forum....or take it waaaaaaaay out back to the PBB.

Actually, if you look at how many members have been silenced or banned by the PBB this week youтАЩll know theyтАЩve gone from being the Switzerland of boards to the Guantanamo Bay of boards.
So many black holes where their members used to beтАж..

The many compromises of Bitchology http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/adminwatching.gif

So many that have stood up, only to be knocked down.
So many that have spoken their minds, only to be silenced.
So many compromises, all in the name of FlintstoneтАжyour hearts be dammed.
So many injustices, now tolerated.
So much courage, squashed.
And now, so many inner flamesтАжstomped out.

Here the Bitch Queen is seen deleting yet another from the PBB........
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/Car.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/polls_car_over_cliff_0143_131624_poll.jpg....and soon to die the same slow death as all the other Neal playgrounds......

Surfcrest

scottish-guy
June 15th, 2013, 00:44
I don't wish to intrude on the private squabble - but can I take it sideways with reference to the PBB member deletions:

I've noticed that Bitch Queen's "lie of choice" in the past has been to say that the banned member actually requested to be deleted.
Of course the banned member has no means to challenge the lie and the myth that no-one is ever banned is thus maintained.

The irony is of course that members who DO ask to be deleted are refused - as Timmberty can no doubt confirm.

Watch that space and see if I'm right.

Surfcrest
June 16th, 2013, 01:13
....and soon to die the same slow death as all the other Neal playgrounds......

Surfcrest

Maybe not such a slow death afterall..........now the PBB = CGT, in terms of activity.....or a sudden lack there of.

"PBB - Our newest member Steve "Scratchy" Hunnziker"

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Surfcrest/tumbleweed-1.jpg

If anyone knows which one of our fine members is the BitchQueen, please let me know so I can pass along a personalized welcome :)
Surfcrest

Beachlover
June 18th, 2013, 15:51
Really... Why do any of you bother sustaining discussion with a cognitively incapacitated moron who can't tell his own nose from his arse let alone articulate a thought? I wonder how coherent he is when he orders his breakfast in the morning...

Did he just accuse me of being Rush above?

Surfcrest
June 18th, 2013, 16:49
Did he just accuse me of being Rush above?

Oh Beachlover....this isn't even remotely about you and I hate to break it to you pal, but Rush is forever having a good laugh at your expense.

Don't be so daft!

Surfcrest