PDA

View Full Version : 39 Underground Sauna - who was there?

christianpfc
June 7th, 2013, 14:58
(This warrants resurrecting an old thread, as my post is about the same subject.)
{The old thread was 2008 totally out of date - this now stands alone - jinks}

Update on 39 underground sauna 06.06.2013

Pretty much the same as my first visit [full report on gaybuttonthai http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2414] (see op, that was on naked day). This visit was on Thursday from 19:35 to 23:25 which is underwear night.

From Saphan Kwai BTS, take exit 1 (to the south-west). Open 12 to midnight.

Entry is now 160 Baht, after 10 pm only 80 Baht. You pay at the cashier, get a receipt which you give to the person who hands out the keys for the lockers and stores your luggage. I had to leave my backpack there, but could take out a fresh T-shirt, underwear and a towel I brought. The locker room is thoroughfare to the sauna, it is narrow. If [pm me], [pm me] or [pm me] were changing clothes there, it would be blocked.

I got two small towels (too small to wrap around my waist), you can wipe yourself dry one time with them. ThatтАЩs why I brought a large towel, and I suggest to anyone who visits to bring your own towel. In the course of some hanky-panky with another customer, one of my fresh, dry small towels was exchanged to one of his that had a wet spot, and the wet spot wasnтАЩt water.

There is free water and they have a bar where you can buy beer, whisky and other drinks. They play music everywhere, itтАЩs a bit too loud, but at least itтАЩs not bad.

In the steam room, the steam outlet is not protected, the wall is hot and it poses a safety risk. The tiled benches are not visible, so be careful not to hit your shin (homophone alert! If you change shin for chin, that will give a grammatically and logically correct sentence) against them (this applies to other saunas as well). I hit my big toe, there was blood. The stairwell to the top floor is pretty steep. In other stairwells, there are justified warnings тАЬMind your headтАЭ in Thai, with a spelling error, the correct version is тАЬр╣Вр╕Ыр╕гр╕Фр╕гр╕░ ╕зр╕▒р╕Зр╕ир╕╡р╕гр╕й р╕░тАЭ (common mistake, the р╕нр╕╡ belongs on the р╕и, not the р╕г).

There was one other Farang customer. At the counter, I heard the cashier talking in English with two Japanese customers. Other customers were Thai (as far as I can tell), age about 20-30 years. Even though I didnтАЩt get action that day, it looks promising and I will be back some day. (Compare Hero or Sauna Mania, where I estimate age 30-40 after one visit to each, which is too old for me, so I wonтАЩt be back). I guess there were about 100 customers.

I saw the most amazing bubble but, and he had underwear that fitted well and highlighted it. One of the few cases where a visible butt crack (intergluteal cleft) looked attractive to me. I had a chat with him, he didnтАЩt seem interested in more.

I inquired about their тАЬsexy dayтАЭ. Took a while for them to understand what I want to know. On that day, customers are required to wear small loincloths (which cover the front) provided by the sauna. Good to know, thatтАЩs a day where I will not be a customer.

Their slim up room is unique, I have never seen anything similar in other places. There is a door which consists of metal poles, you have to squeeze through them to enter (and I really had to squeeze through them!)

Some things I didnтАЩt like: most of the entire sauna is too dark, so I canтАЩt come to a decision whether I want to have sex with someone or not. There are only a few areas that have sufficient light. On the rooftop and in other areas that are open, smoking is allowed. The towels they provide are insufficient, you can get an extra towel for 10 Baht.

Next to the sauna is a sex cinema. I went there a few weeks ago (and then continued to Saranrom, where I got assaulted). Entry is 60 Baht. They play normal movies. I was there about 8pm and stayed half an hour. They close at 9pm (from internet, didnтАЩt confirm). There were about 40 customers, all Asian males, age 30-50 I would guess. The cinema is huge and was 95% empty. I witnessed several blowjobs and several other customers contacted me. It was too dark, and the little I could see was not attractive to me.

dab69
June 7th, 2013, 23:29
CPfc :

"(and then continued to Saranrom, where I got assaulted)"

Oh dear how distressing to hear this, but maybe not surprised.
Is this detailed elsewhere?

Brad the Impala
June 8th, 2013, 02:00
CPfc :

Is this detailed elsewhere?

Is the pope catholic?

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/plenty-boys-saran-rom-park-t25148.html?hilit=saranrom

And continuing thanks to Christian for his entertaining posts, and word play. Impressed that you are now correcting the thai spelling!