PDA

View Full Version : Sunee plaza 5 June 2013

vnman
June 7th, 2013, 18:13
IтАЩm still struggling with the fact that I canтАЩt logon with my desktop. I can only use my ipadтАЩs 3g. ItтАЩs not fun to type a whole report on an ipad so IтАЩm trying a different way an I hope it works.

┬а

It was a warm but rainy summerтАШs night and тАж just kidding. Not writing a book but it was raining. I wanted to do all the gogo bars but I passed on cocktail and I forgot Krazy Dragon. ┬аKD is listed as beer bar on NickyтАЩs map but it has a closed entrance so I thought it was still a gogo. Anyway, I didnтАЩt go in. The reason I didnтАЩt go to Cocktail was simple because they had absolutely nothing remotely interesting for my taste. ┬аLast time I was there they only had straight looking bigger boys (not fat) and the place had no pleasant atmosphere IMO.

┬а

So I stated off at Nice boys ,10+ boys. ItтАЩs a bit weird there I think. Most of the boys were wearing jeans and that might be a good idea for the people who love the street boy look. ┬аI donтАЩt know what the deal is there. It might be so that the boys in jeans are top and the boys in shorts bottoms. I hope not that the boys in jeans are coyote boys because that would be a new low. Anyway, I found that the boys wearing shorts were looking pretty miserable. Not that they were ugly but they looked sad and uninterested. ┬аI didnтАЩt bother to talk with the mamas an or anyone else for that matter.

┬а

Next I wanted to go to City boys but when I came outside Nice boys and turned right, I saw the Mic My was open again -10 boys. This was my favorite place a year ago. Think about it what you want but it was the only place where I could sit and drink all night. After recent events it was to be expected that things had changed but it is still a nice place. ┬аThe thing missing were the fems to liven up the place a bit. The manly boys were very cute. I say manly but more boyish look. The two I liked were busy with customers so not chance to find out if they were in to bottoming.

┬а

Next I went to City boys, ┬а-5 boys. ┬аThat was very disappointing. Drinks however are very cheap there 100bt till 22.00. ┬аAt the other places I had to pay 150bt a drink. 2 boys on stage and one just off, another sitting with a customerтАжnot a place I wanted to stay to long. But, itтАЩs one of the best places if you like the more fem kind. Ow, they also have two lady boys. I donтАЩt know to much about them but it seems that they are in the early stages of their transformation. ┬а1 drink and I was off.

┬а

Now I realize that I skipped another bar: Eros. The just donтАЩt have my kind of boys there. They have different types but they all seem on the ugly side to me. But again, this is my opinion and luckily we donтАЩt all have the same taste.

┬а

So I went on to Happy boys, -10 boys. When I came in there were two customers with each two boys kissing and hugging. Seemed that they had fun and the boys really did their best. There were only 2 boys on the stages. I had seen a cute boy outside in his normal clothes. He followed me inside after a few minutes and got into his gogo outfit. I donтАЩt know how we got to talking but we did and I invited him to sit down for a drink. I was clear enough that I wasnтАЩt interested in taking him off. ┬аWe had a good time chatting and drinking and I even liked the music there. Drinks were very cheap 95 for my mix drink and 100 for the boyтАЩs drink.

┬а

Sadly enough that was all she wrote for Sunee. I wish there were some more places but the lack of boys in all the bars doesnтАЩt warrant the opening of more gogo bars.

┬а

Now I need to figure out how to get this text from my desktop on my ipad

firecat69
June 7th, 2013, 19:38
Time to head to BT where you will find plenty of boys at ToyBoys and FunnyBoys.

loke
June 11th, 2013, 22:38
I agree Funnyboys never lets you down .