PDA

View Full Version : Russian night at Xboys pattayaland soi 1. 12 June

lonelywombat
June 7th, 2013, 06:42
Just received email asking am I interested in the Russian night at X Boys. I am not able to make it, but my heart has been thumping for some time thinking about it.

Will there be Russian Boys dancing. Will there be Russian action in the audience.

OMG my last visit to the top end of Jomtien beach, to see these Russian boys in tight Speedos ,is causing me to check my travel.

BTW I also found the loose Speedos were also eye catching.

My friend has checked this out. I have seen nothing on line.

Any more info PLEASE.

timmberty
June 7th, 2013, 06:52
the only info i can give is thus ... 'get a life'

bucknaway
June 7th, 2013, 07:07
Don't let Tim Troll you into a reply.

I've been getting a steady stream of mail from Russian guys in GayRomeo and Gaydar as well as a few other sites. Many of them are very sexy. It hurts my feelings to tell them I'm in the USA and won't arrive in Thailand until October.

If they do end up having some Russian guys perform in the bar, I hope it happens again when I am there!

timmberty
June 7th, 2013, 07:18
bucky you are the guy who asks why you cant find love in pattaya, then write a long reply why and how you dont want to find love ... if you wanna find a troll look in the mirror .... do tell me why russian guys in pattaya would look at the profile of a guy who lives in america asking them for sex ?
you are probably the number one troll on here... always posting total bollocks and hope for a reply ..
well joint number one with beachy .. such grand company.

bucknaway
June 7th, 2013, 07:20
Oh, stop Trolling.... you silly.....

timmberty
June 7th, 2013, 07:21
heres one that went down well ........................

massage-from-the-sand-the-beach-your-bed-t28926.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/massage-from-the-sand-the-beach-your-bed-t28926.html)

stick buckys name in gay romeo .. see how he is still using the same pictures from 10 years ago on his profile ..
way to go big man.

bucknaway
June 7th, 2013, 07:44
It's a crime! Hahaha :-)

Still Trolling. Searching for me? I'm flattered :)

[attachment=0:2y8mbp4z]trollaway.jpg[/attachment:2y8mbp4z]

timmberty
June 7th, 2013, 07:48
yeah man so flattered im thinking about sorting out loads of pictures using your name on them .

bucknaway
June 7th, 2013, 07:51
Go for it. it may help sooth your misery.

Every day. Misery, hate, sadness and bitterness. Maybe looking at my pictures will bring you joy :)

timmberty
June 7th, 2013, 07:55
Go for it. it may help sooth your misery.

Every day. Misery, hate, sadness and bitterness. Maybe looking at my pictures will bring you joy :)

to tell the truth they make me smile ... never did get the i wanna be a horse look ...
but hey .. you have the whole world after your ass ... why waste your time replying to posts i make ?

bucknaway
June 7th, 2013, 07:59
Our chat is stopping you from Trolling. Just be happy I'm taking the time to feed the troll as you were STARVING for attention.

I will be right back! Don't go anywhere! :thumbleft:

lonelywombat
June 7th, 2013, 09:35
the only info i can give is thus ... 'get a life'

I suppose I could hide in the Green bar in Sunee stringing out my drinks . Maybe go looking for a boy to play pool with.

It seems so dark in Green bar Timmberty, you could have a wank and not be noticed. Saves you even more money.

Beats me why you come to Pattaya.

Come to think about it ,cannot remember you getting excited about anything in Pattaya

Marsilius
June 7th, 2013, 12:15
I remember, Lonely, that when I bumped into you in Prague several years ago, you exhibited a striking appreciation of young Slavs! Maybe this news suggests that Pattaya will soon be catering to your requirements too...

1moRussian
June 7th, 2013, 12:46
Just received email asking am I interested in the Russian night at X Boys. I am not able to make it, but my heart has been thumping for some time thinking about it.

Will there be Russian Boys dancing. Will there be Russian action in the audience.

Any more info PLEASE.

They just good in using national holidays for their events - the June 12th is official Day of Russia Holiday.
So on July 4th XBoys probably will have American night, but I'm doubt there will be American boys dancing.

arsenal
June 7th, 2013, 12:47
Timmberty. :old: verses :wav: :newb: Almost everyone else.

lonelywombat
June 7th, 2013, 13:12
I remember, Lonely, that when I bumped into you in Prague several years ago, you exhibited a striking appreciation of young Slavs! Maybe this news suggests that Pattaya will soon be catering to your requirements too...
Those were the times.

Trying Mexico at the moment. They appear to have a lot in common with Thai Boys. But Prague!

timmberty
June 7th, 2013, 14:38
I suppose I could hide in the Green bar in Sunee stringing out my drinks . Maybe go looking for a boy to play pool with.

It seems so dark in Green bar Timmberty, you could have a wank and not be noticed. Saves you even more money.

Beats me why you come to Pattaya.

Come to think about it ,cannot remember you getting excited about anything in Pattaya

you are right, i dont get to excited about boys dancing almost naked .. but whn you've seen it for years on end it isnt that exciting anymore .. but as i always say, i go to thailand to see thai boys dancing if i want to see russian boys dancing i'd go to russia .. theres so many more of them there ..
how a man who has been there got the t-shirt like yourself and in his mid 70's still gets excited watching some one dance is beyond me but such is life.
i also dont wheel around a 20 yrs old boy day and night as i've seen you do .. i have nothing in common with them, and i dont think people are that impressed.

arsenal
June 7th, 2013, 15:06
Who do you have something in common with Timmberty? :scratch:

scottish-guy
June 7th, 2013, 15:49
Victor Meldrew?

Marsilius
June 7th, 2013, 16:31
Certainly not - if he doesn't like dancing - Victor Sylvester.

Slow... Slow... Quick-quick... Slow...

lonelywombat
June 7th, 2013, 18:05
how a man who has been there got the t-shirt like yourself and in his mid 70's still gets excited watching some one dance is beyond me but such is life.
i also dont wheel around a 20 yrs old boy day and night as i've seen you do ...

What T shirt have I got. Cannot remember the last time I wore one.

I know old age has crept up on me, but don't you ever get turned on by dancing boys? Russian boys have always attracted me

Wheel around a 20 year old boy? where when. Too much wanking by yourself. I think.

lonelywombat
June 10th, 2013, 14:32
Thanks for the comments ,Wish I could go. Will be in Mexico at that time.

here is a poster someone found and sent.

[attachment=0:v89nevqn]xboys130612-383x287.jpg[/attachment:v89nevqn]