PDA

View Full Version : Bar take-off fees

Tierman
June 6th, 2013, 08:15
What is the averge fee charged by bars in Pattaya to take a boy off? Same as to Bangkok?

cdnmatt
June 6th, 2013, 08:59
It's 18,628 baht per-night. Make sure to have exact change, because the boys generally don't have any.

SoiVC Slut-old
June 6th, 2013, 10:12
What is the averge fee charged by bars in Pattaya to take a boy off? Same as to Bangkok?

average is 300B a few are charging 400B

newalaan2
June 6th, 2013, 13:33
Where's arsenal when you need him? Here we have an apparent 'newbie' who it seems joined simply to introduce himself, and apparently isn't 'up to speed' on the most basic requirement needed to take off a boy, so rather than ask the bar employee for the exact cost at the bar he intends to visit, decides to get that precise-to-each-bar info in 'average' form from this forum instead. Yet appears to have sufficient knowledge of 'things Thai' to start a 'toilet' thread with the thai term 'hong-nam'.

MiniMee
June 6th, 2013, 13:59
Here we have an apparent 'newbie' .....and apparently isn't 'up to speed' on the most basic requirement needed to take off a boy......Yet appears to have sufficient knowledge of 'things Thai' to start a 'toilet' thread with the thai term 'hong-nam'.

Maybe it's just that he is familiar with the hong nams of Bangkok (and possibly elsewhere in Thailand) but is less familiar than you with the toilet that is Pattaya.

Tierman
June 6th, 2013, 14:08
="newalaan2" Where's arsenal when you need him? Here we have an apparent 'newbie' who it seems joined simply to introduce himself, and apparently isn't 'up to speed' on the most basic requirement needed to take off a boy, so rather than ask the bar employee for the exact cost at the bar he intends to visit, decides to get that precise-to-each-bar info in 'average' form from this forum instead. Yet appears to have sufficient knowledge of 'things Thai' to start a 'toilet' thread with the thai term 'hong-nam'.
And you shall remain a prick, a jerk and an asshole.

newalaan2
June 6th, 2013, 14:37
remain prick jerk asshole
Remain?? As in 'same as before'? Does that mean you have had 'previous' with me on THIS forum? While I'm sure many members here consider you description of me to be true, only one or two have ever posted it....now who were they again?

Surfcrest
June 6th, 2013, 14:56
Members,
Unfortunately, Tierman will not be available to finish this discussion.
The reason will be posted in the Posting Guidelines and Discussions forum under hydra management.

Surfcrest

arsenal
June 6th, 2013, 15:35
Helo Newalaan. I am genuinely flattered for your mention. I did look at Tiermans' post but CDmatt had already marked his card with his rather sarcastic and humourous reply. Tierman will probably disappear now. But more will follow. Vigilence gentlemen. :glasses7: