PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I feel like I can't COPA with the times.

bucknaway
June 5th, 2013, 06:37
How are the shows at the Copa? I once found their shows entertaining when they tended to be more humorous than glamourous, but last October it seemed the shows were tilting more towards Glamor Drag and their was a lot less humor in the show. It hurt my feelings till I decided to venture off boyztown main street and found xboys. Now that was a SHOW! I liked it so much I went back every night, sometimes twice and then I even started crossing the street to the second bar they managed.

The ghost of Throbb/Splash past did visit me and asked me to come back to the old haunt, but when I told him about Xboys, he was there every night and brung along the ghost of Copa Present and Copa Future. I didn't stay to see if they took any offs that night.

Just for old times sake, I will visit the Copa my first night in Pattaya and if I enjoy it, I will be back. If not, I will try again next year.

Why am I talking about this so early when my trip is months away? I just submitted my vacation slip today and put a deposit on my Condo :bis:

latintopxxx
June 5th, 2013, 14:25
...dont u derstand...must be a cultural thing...copa is a lip sunc drag type show...x and xland boys is a big cock/fuck show....like apples and pine apples....like wheres the humour in a fuck show....

christianpfc
June 5th, 2013, 15:28
I have not been in Copa for over two years. I once offed a boy there who was ok, but I don't intend to off him again, to avoid disappointment I didn't go there as long as he was working there. Now he is elsewhere, I can go again if time permits. Last time I went I loved the weak smell of chlorine from the pool. Unfortunately, the pool in Classic Boys is odorless, otherwise I would go there more often.

latintopxxx
June 5th, 2013, 16:14
christian...u shouldnt skip meals...the low sugar levels are affecting your postings...