PDA

View Full Version : My nightmare beer bar in Sunee

Manforallseasons
May 30th, 2013, 18:11
Not sure of its name but is a double unit that you can see if you stand in front on Crazy Dragon it is next to it on the left, It is the same unattractive fem boys that one guys a bottle for and they spend the night screaming and getting drunk and chasing street traffic away what a motley group, I've never seen anyone offed, no surprise there.

scottish-guy
May 30th, 2013, 18:18
Crazy Pub?

lonelywombat
May 31st, 2013, 07:10
I am not sure what place you are talking about. My memory was next door to Krazy Dragon is the massage parlour All of Me, but it is some months since I was there, so will not comment.

Back then they had curtains over the front section, hinting of action behind. I have walked past Crazy Pub but never gone in. I doubt if that was the place you are mentioning.

Talking to a friend that was in Sunee earlier this year, he offed a boy several times and went to room above the restaurant, beach side of the Soi just near Soi VC. He shakes his head that he was seen taking off a go go boy, stressing the boy was legal but the entry is so public. He stresses his boys were legal but cannot speak for others that have used the same rooms.

My two favorite bars have not been mentioned for some time. Any news on Colonial and the Sky Restaurant and Bar- still open and running well?

newalaan2
May 31st, 2013, 07:48
It is the same unattractive fem boys.....spend the night getting drunk
As opposed to your attractive handsomeness and positive fun-loving, sober engaging personality. I'm sure you are highly qualified to criticise others looks and drinking habits. Your nightmare bar and their nightmare customer......you not drinking there and not offing? the boys will be devastated!

if you stand in front on Crazy Dragon it is next to it on the left
Difficult to tell from this description exactly which bar you are referring to, do you mean standing outside KD facing the soi with the bar on the left or facing KD with bar on the left? But if it is Crazy Pub you refer to as SG suggests...then I suppose boys having some fun and laughs for a change might be a bit too 'much' for you.....fun in the soi? don't know what sunee's coming to....disgraceful!

CrazyPub.....nice place to stop in by for a drink and game of pool, lovely boys all with nice personalities.

My two favorite bars have not been mentioned for some time. Any news on Colonial and the Sky Restaurant and Bar- still open and running well?
Two bars, while not my absolute favourites, I do regularly visit and enjoy I will be visiting in a couple of weeks if all goes to plan, i'll be giving updates then but would appreciate any recent updates also.

timmberty
May 31st, 2013, 08:02
colonial bar same as ever .. 4 to 6 maybe more regulars drinking .. not one boy worth offing but thats just me, and most of the guys drinking there, tho i do believe they have the least offable boy in the whole of sunee plaza working there .. see if you can suss out who i mean!!... i believe in the next few weeks the bar will become un-irished .. brendon is leaving and alan is taking full control .. a decent place to have a drink with no lovey dovey stuff which suites me fine .. id rather have a wank !!!
sky bar .. walked past a few times .. some nice looking guys in there as always, but i didnt stop this time .. didnt seem to be too many customers. but then there wasnt too many anywhere ..

scottish-guy
May 31st, 2013, 12:57
colonial bar same as ever .. .. a decent place to have a drink with no lovey dovey stuff which suites me fine .. id rather have a wank !!!

I'm surprised the owners allow you to do that. I hope you leave a tip.

timmberty
May 31st, 2013, 20:56
colonial bar same as ever .. .. a decent place to have a drink with no lovey dovey stuff which suites me fine .. id rather have a wank !!!

I'm surprised the owners allow you to do that. I hope you leave a tip.

of course .. all over the floor.

jinks
May 31st, 2013, 21:47
of course .. all over the floor.

Where are your bragging rights ?

Should have been on the wall behind me :)

timmberty
May 31st, 2013, 22:31
?? i think if you had been sitting in front of me .. there would have been no tip to give... :alc:

Manforallseasons
June 1st, 2013, 02:08
Brendon is not leaving, get your facts straight!

joe552
June 1st, 2013, 02:18
get your facts straight!

ha, this from a guy who starts a new thread to complain about a bar whose name he can't remember? you couldn't make it up.

Manforallseasons
June 1st, 2013, 02:23
get your facts straight!

ha, this from a guy who starts a new thread to complain about a bar whose name he can't remember? you couldn't make it up.

We're speaking of another bar, Colonial Boy, not Crazy pub!

joe552
June 1st, 2013, 02:30
at what point in the thread did you name the bar you initially complained about as Colonial?

timmberty
June 1st, 2013, 02:39
brendon isnt leaving ?? well i guess if they have to wait untill he wakes up then he probably wont leave ..
but when alan says hes taking the bar over and the irish theme is going then i believe him ..
watching brendons 'boyfriend' cutting his toe nails on the front porch was well sexy ... every bar should have one.

scottish-guy
June 1st, 2013, 05:35
....We're speaking of another bar, Colonial Boy...

[youtube:psddl8d8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FMxwbj4Nls[/youtube:psddl8d8]

Manforallseasons
June 1st, 2013, 13:14
They should change the name to Beasty Boys, though inferring that they are boys would be a stretch.

Manforallseasons
June 1st, 2013, 13:18
get your facts straight!

Joe here's an idea! Try posting something you know about! You might want to try what newallan2 does, just post for the sake of posting because he is so frustrated that he can't be here. :party

joe552
June 1st, 2013, 16:43
well I shall certainly try to post from experience when I arrive next week. although I suspect my antics in Pattaya would prove to be very boring to most readers. but I'll do my best.

newalaan2
June 2nd, 2013, 15:46
get your facts straight!
Joe here's an idea! Try posting something you know about! You might want to try what newallan2 does, just post for the sake of posting because he is so frustrated that he can't be here. :party
Frustrated I cant be there? but I will be in Thailand in a week or so......then on to Pattaya [after Bkk and other places around the Kingdom] for a short, but no doubt highly enjoyable few days, the thing is.......I will be able to leave again when I'm tired of the place, unlike some half-wits who made the permanent move to a place they clearly hate and are so frustrated at being stuck there they spend 90% of their forum life posting negative crap about it. Pattaya? I can come-and-GO as it suits me, would never let myself get 'stuck' in any place I disliked...unlike you. Still........you and Pattaya deserve eachother in a twisted kind of way......

You set yourself up for Joe552's response......telling other people to get their facts correct and can't even come up with the simplist of facts yourself...the name of a bar 2 meters from your nose that you have decided to make the subject of a trashing on a forum without the name! is it called "My nightmare" bar then? .....as Joe552 says...you couldn't make it up, and with you on the forums you don't need to. I'll take a wild guess that you were possibly pissed that night? Entertaining nonetheless.

Dani69
June 2nd, 2013, 16:28
Hardly think its Crazy Pub the OP is talking about - that is one of the better bars in Sunee , maybe he means the one opposite "LA Copa" seedy little place with many ******* boys.

{That word is not permitted in this context - jinks}

Manforallseasons
June 2nd, 2013, 19:49
I wasn't pissed yet but the bar I'm speaking of is run buy a nice German guy and his b/f who was at one time definitely a guy, but why does he wear women's shorts? The other "boys" are hideous by anyone's standards, looking at them is not easy but listening to them shriek and pose is even worse, when I first saw them in full action I thought it was something to do with driving away Thai evil spirits. (Thais are very superstitious).

scottish-guy
June 2nd, 2013, 20:05
MFAS you can save us a lot of speculation by simply noticing the name of the place next time you pass it!
From Nickys map of Sunee and from your description (you're facing Krazy Dragon, and it's on the left of it) it can surely only be Crazy Pub.
[attachment=0:va8t308d]sunmastermap.gif[/attachment:va8t308d]

newalaan2
June 2nd, 2013, 20:43
I thought it was something to do with driving away Thai evil spirits. (Thais are very superstitious).
If it was their intention to 'drive away' farang evil spirits fortunately for them in your case it appears to have worked.

MFAS you can save us a lot of speculation by simply noticing the name of the place next time you pass it! From Nickys map of Sunee and from your description (you're facing Krazy Dragon, and it's on the left of it) it can surely only be Crazy Pub.
Yep I would agree, no excuse now MFAS! SG has kindly set up a simple task even you couldn't fail with. Happy to find you weren't pissed MFAS, so what other reason could there possibly be for your confusion? maybe the sight of boys actually enjoying themselves threw you.

Hardly think its Crazy Pub the OP is talking about - that is one of the better bars in Sunee
I'm more inclined to agree with SG, it can surely only be Crazy Pub. It is one of the better bars as you say and for that reason usually has a few of the staff having fun with a bottle in the mix somewhere.

Manforallseasons
June 2nd, 2013, 20:44
Thanks Scotty but if I'm lucky I'll be pissed by the time I walk bye.

newalan 1-2 I think I'm beginning to have feelings for you. :love7: Are you a bottom?

newalaan2
June 3rd, 2013, 00:31
newalan 1-2 I think I'm beginning to have feelings for you. Are you a bottom?
Sorry old boy..top only.......no bottoming for me....why? can you recommend it? Some of those sturdy straight man-boy types you like to have in bars must 'take care of you' very well for you to be so enthralled with them at the expense of the gay lads.

If you're wandering around sunee in a few days time, just post on the forum to tell which night, I'll make sure I'm there....I'm sure someone will point you out so I can recognise you.... maybe you could just show me the bar you are posting about and I'll report back here with the name for you. You don't need to talk or anything like that, just make sure you're facing the right direction and point.

Manforallseasons
June 3rd, 2013, 00:53
Sorry old boy..top only.......no bottoming for me....why? can you recommend it? Some of those sturdy straight man-boy types you like to have in bars must 'take care of you' very well for you to be so enthralled with them at the expense of the gay lads.

On a serious note over time I've met many straight / Bi guys that actually enjoy being a bottom. I'm a guy that likes other guys but in the west you can be gay and be a man, for a reason that I've never understood most gay boys in Pattaya think they must be over the top, in their dress, speech, hair, gestures oh don't forget the drama.
I've had a long relationship with a straight guy I enjoyed being with him because we could relate as just two men enjoying life together, and in time he went to the army got married has a baby, of course our relationship changed and we are still good friends.
Could I enjoy the company of a manly gay guy of course, but not easy to find in Pattaya!

Krazy4thai
June 3rd, 2013, 16:44
I think Newalaan & SG have it right. From the description provided by MFAS he can only be referring to Crazy Pub. I am surprised though by all the accolades being heaped upon Crazy Pub by posters on this thread.
Whilst I acknowledge that when walking past CP the greetings are many and eager, but if you enter I have noticed, the eagerness seems to dissipate, as they are all more interested in joining the little Kaffee Klatch that is always happening out front. There tends to be a bit more of a ruckus/screeching going on there than at the other more sedate bars as you penetrate further into Sunee. I avoid "screech" bars like the plague, another bar which I placed in the avoid category was Redgy's as the screeching across the soi to the boys in Wan's place was annoying to me in the extreme. I was subjected to this annoyance often as I had a regular friend in Rainbow Bar and spent a of of time there. On my last trip Redgy's was closed and I understand now it is to be integrated into Rainbow bar. I'll see for myself in few weeks.
Most of the noisy "screech" bars seem to be populated by femme/lady-boy wannabe types which don't appeal to me, so I'm not missing out on much by avoiding them. I don't object to the boys having fun, it's the "screech" factor I don't like.
It is of course a matter of personal preference as to which bars one frequents

Beachlover
June 3rd, 2013, 17:08
newalan 1-2 I think I'm beginning to have feelings for you. :love7: Are you a bottom?
Best reply to a Newalaan post ever. :sign5:

Don't know about you but I get quite turned on when he gives me a long-winded spanking. :rolling:

pennyboy
June 3rd, 2013, 20:12
Must be Crazy Bar.
What happened MFAS?
Did you get a knock back from one of the boys?

Manforallseasons
June 3rd, 2013, 22:01
Henny Penny, you're are late in the thread your answer is there. Is there a Crazy bar?

newalaan2
June 3rd, 2013, 22:02
Must be Crazy Bar. What happened MFAS? Did you get a knock back from one of the boys?
Good Lord no pennyboy! The femme boys and MFAS don't fancy each other!...their styles are just a bit too close for MFAS comfort that's all.......but it's really all down to the fact they are in fierce competition to hook the same straight thai man-boys and he's just a little miffed that the manly-men prefer fresh buds to withered bushweed that's all...it'll pass once he gets his next 'seeing to'.

Most of the noisy "screech" bars seem to be populated by femme/lady-boy wannabe types which don't appeal to me, so I'm not missing out on much by avoiding them. I don't object to the boys having fun, it's the "screech" factor I don't like. It is of course a matter of personal preference as to which bars one frequents
So true, personal preference......and meanwhile putting things into my personal perspective....... back home my nearest large town has a 'high street' which has a pub.....next to a coffee outlet....next to a phone shop....next to a betting shop.....next to a lending company....next to another betting shop..... next to another pub....what I wouldn't give to have a bunch of annoying, screeching, fun loving femme/ladyboy wannabes.... Sometimes when I have the urge to complain and criticise minor things in Thailand....I stop and take-stock. While screeching femme boys in Thailand may not be my most favourite thing, when I think of what would happen to screeching gay femme boys in western civilizations I'm happy to let them be without comment.

joe552
June 3rd, 2013, 23:02
I'd have to agree, newalaan, while their screeching might be annoying, it at least means I'm in a great place and having fun. Given the alternative, I'll let them screech on. Maybe NIrish Guy can supply ear plugs?